Ultimate Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Do you think Marvel will make a Ultimate version of Alpha Flight. If I made it would a secret canadian goverment operation started around between WW2 and Cold War with Centenial being used to disarm missles. He would disarm nuclear missles from Russia and the USA that came over Canada. Its one of the oldest teams of superheroes in the world

Alpha Flight would be the front running team
Beta and Gamma are a cell groups that do not know about each other. Omega Flight would be a list of people friendly to canada that if Alpha ever went rogue would be called in to subdue / kill.

Weapon X started after Captain America was created. It was designed to create and control super soldiers. Wolverine was the first, then Centineal and now Guardian. James Hudson would have started it all but when he got older he fused himself and became a Dr.Manhattan like figure (with far less power).

Department H would be the one umbrella term for it. The teams would insure canadian security and elimate future threats. Also would infilrate other teams and gather intell incase they ever come into opposition. It would be kind of like S.H.I.E.L.D

Alpha Flight Guardian, Vindicator, Sasquatch, Box, Smart Alec and Marina any other members of the other teams. Most used Puck, Northstar, Auora, Shaman

Beta (Spy Cell) Leader Puck, Northsar, Auroa, Wildchild, Radius, Flex, Diamond Lil

Gamma (Occult) Shaman, Talisman, Snowbird, St.Elmo, Yukon Jack

Centinial would be retired but would have a job as kind of a liason like Nick Fury for the Ultimates

What do think? What would you make them like

Mainstream
sure why not. Ultimate the way to ago.

Draco69
I'm sorry but Ultimate Alpha Flight will be probably be jobbed on like the Defenders were...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.