Best death in starwars EVER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord J
sorry if this threads been done before but ive searched and this subject didnt come up so post who you thought had the best death in the whole starwars saga

i thought greivous had a good death and so did windu well its up to all of you big grin

Boris
Battle-Droid #1337-Y.

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Boris
Battle-Droid #1337-Y.
laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Background Jedi #24 at Geonosis

Echuu
I didn't care for Windu or Grievous' death very much.

Greedo's was nice. I also liked it when Han threw the thermal detonators at that Imperial officer in ROTJ.

Lord J
yeah greedos was funny

Eleonora
What's this doing in the ep III section? Never mind.
Personally my favourite has always been Darth Vader's.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Eleonora

yes

Canadadude
have to agree, but Greedo's death was pretty good also, when Han shot first

jainasolo55
i like boba fetts and mauls

overlord
I liked it when Mace suddenly got his penis chopped off, then electrocuted while sticking a fork in a power socket and then launching into the abyss of Coruscant.
Tres cool. thumb up

Da preacher
Idem Dito.

lordofwar
Admiral Ozzel had the best death in ESB. It was rather funny.

Echuu
Originally posted by Canadadude
have to agree, but Greedo's death was pretty good also, when Han shot first

Greedo shot first. stick out tongue

lordofwar...that was VERY funny laughing

McCusto
The Emperor

amity75
The A wing pilot who crashed into Vaders star destroyer taking out Piett and his buddy had quite a spectacular death.

BAILY
Bail Organa's death....

Not on screen.. but like come on!!! His entire planet went KABLOOOOOOIE!!!

Altar[1stONE]
Obi wan kenobis

starwarsrules14
Zett Jukassa's

spiderboy5
mace windu's death practically ticked me off, he was so close to killing palpatine, until anakin had to stop him................

Gunship Pilot
It has to be...

Ep III vader...

The suffering, the pain, the hatred...

That...is dying

Darth Traya
Darth Traya committing suicide in the Trayus Core.

Darth Traya
Oh, and Visas Marr dying on the Ravager.

Lord Mader
Darth Vader's death was pretty good. First time I saw it like in grade 4 i cried ROFLS

Ken Kenobi

Erm, if you haven't noticed...there is no General Star Wars Forum. This thread could go in any of the Star Wars forums and be fine.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by BAILY
Bail Organa's death....

Not on screen.. but like come on!!! His entire planet went KABLOOOOOOIE!!!

ok Bails, now you are starting to sound like Commander Gree and his clone obession.

Gunship Pilot
hahahahaha!!! you`re so right priestess!

Dan Skywalker
My choice is Obi-Wan, he had the best death

Darth Sadistic
1. Vader
2. Obi Wan

BAILY
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
ok Bails, now you are starting to sound like Commander Gree and his clone obession.

Fine!! My fav death was actually Moff Tarkin... the look on his face.. the smugness right before the Death Star blew up.. priceless

JenR1215
it wasnt a death but i suuuuure did enjoy seeing Anakin getting burned, lol.

Jedi Priestess
Jen I worry about you. huh

Lord J
Originally posted by JenR1215
it wasnt a death but i suuuuure did enjoy seeing Anakin getting burned, lol. jen do u have a thing about men burning

jollyjim311
Obi Wan was top ranking.

I was glad to see Dooku go also.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Darth Traya committing suicide in the Trayus Core.

More like Traya getting her ass kicked by the Exile and then giving up.

Dooku's death was crazy. Scissors, anyone?

Jedi StunRun
all four Darth's had great deathscool

Tangible God
Originally posted by jainasolo55
i like boba fetts and mauls Sadly, Boba didn't actually die.

I like Tk-421, never saw it comin.

Darth Subjekt
Well i think that GG's death was kinda "cartoony" and didnt fit the movie...to me. There was no reason for his head to "explode". but overall, id have to say the best was Qui-Gon's...minus the living long enough to to impart his final words on Ob1. But he never saw it comming and the way Maul got him and didnt even care to watch the body drop. But most emotional would be Vaders.

Lord J
Originally posted by Jedi StunRun
all four Darth's had great deathscool i have to agree

chinabing
Which birth was better, Luke or Leia's?

overlord
C'mon everybody when mace jumped out of the window? That's just killer cool r0Xx00rs p4Wn1ng, damb friiking b3st!@

Tangible God
Originally posted by chinabing
Which birth was better, Luke or Leia's? You're kidin right?

Lord J
Originally posted by chinabing
Which birth was better, Luke or Leia's? dont change the subject mad

chinabing
Just think about it Padme gives birth and dies, just like that. She gets best birth and death scene, hands down, and doesn't even do the 'Wilhelm.'

overlord
Leia has force connection, that is very pwning. Tres cool! thumb up

b-dan
i like Darth Mauls death for some reason probly 1) i hate him 2) he got choped into

Gryn Jabar
Anakin's death.

Sans_Fi
Bail Organa
BUM

henniestevens
I always like to watch Shmi die. And of course the part where anakin carries her home in a bodybag..

Jedi StunRun
laughing thats evil

SpyCspider
when 2 of the Ewoks got blasted....one of them got up...just to realize his companion............................didn't

and then that sad grunt, groaning sound

Ewoks are too cute to die

JaehSkywalker
maul's and dooku's....

i like cutting up body parts....

maul's is the greatest... i watched it about 10 times already i think....

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by SpyCspider
when 2 of the Ewoks got blasted....one of them got up...just to realize his companion............................didn't

and then that sad grunt, groaning sound

Ewoks are too cute to die

yeah they are

LandShark
I like the darkside tree vaders death(even though he was just part of a bad shroom trip or something luke was having) it was still best darth death I think cause they didnt show much of Dookus beheading sidious just fell down a shaft maul too sept he did come apart as he was falling but you got vaders head rolling face explodes then its not even him! well sorta er whatever I still say that one ruled

Lord J
Originally posted by LandShark
I like the darkside tree vaders death(even though he was just part of a bad shroom trip or something luke was having) it was still best darth death I think cause they didnt show much of Dookus beheading sidious just fell down a shaft maul too sept he did come apart as he was falling but you got vaders head rolling face explodes then its not even him! well sorta er whatever I still say that one ruled huh

truejedi
Qui Gonn dies without any dramatic pauses, or anything, just mid fight, he's swinging away trying to off maul, and then Bam he's done, doesn't even see it coming. Seemed maybe the most realistic of any of the duel.

Da preacher
Vaders death, definately.
After Vader i'd say chewbacca's.

truejedi
Except Chewie doesn't die?

Tangible God
No he dies.

The Vong crush him with a moon.

truejedi
That's EU though, if this included EU then it would have to be the Warlord that Corran Horn kills in the dual, that sick pause knowing he's lost, and knowing there isn't a single thing he can do to change it, that was great.

jainasolo55
Originally posted by Tangible God
Sadly, Boba didn't actually die.

I like Tk-421, never saw it comin.

yeah i know w/e it was still funny how he fell in the sarlacc pit...oh padmes death was another one of my faves cuz i hate her! i was so glad she finally shut up

Tangible God
yeah i know w/e it was still funny how he fell in the sarlacc pit...oh padmes death was another one of my faves cuz i hate her! i was so glad she finally shut up Amen to that.

henniestevens
chewie should never have died. its f*cked up for him

Susan-Storm
When Darth Vader died the second time..for good How sad... yet yea?

Jedi StunRun
second time? lol

Tangible God
Originally posted by henniestevens
chewie should never have died. its f*cked up for him He only died because many people hate him. If he didsn't want to die, he should not have become a nanny to the Solo children--which is why alot of ppl hate the carpet.

Bicnarok
i like boba fetts and mauls

Agree.

Liek your Sig, did you paint it yourself?

overlord
Originally posted by LandShark
I like the darkside tree vaders death(even though he was just part of a bad shroom trip or something luke was having) it was still best darth death I think cause they didnt show much of Dookus beheading sidious just fell down a shaft maul too sept he did come apart as he was falling but you got vaders head rolling face explodes then its not even him! well sorta er whatever I still say that one ruled

laughing Luke ate some of Yoda's hallucigenic root stew!

Decay
i think dookus stands out more in my mind. it was so sudden and clean. it wasnt a bloody thing with screaming and running. just suddenly one of the most powerful jedi, and now sith lords hands are taken off during the climax of battle, no real indication he was losing. then he drops to his knees, doesnt say a word and gets his head mercelesly cleaved from his body. if you listened to the fight without watching youd have no idea what was going on (if you didnt have palpatine telling anakin to kill him). it was one of the only major combat deaths without any real fanfair, he wasnt cleaved in half and sent flying down a hole or shocked to hell with force lightning. very cool

Tangible God
That IS true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.