Strongest Blast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Guys like these get no respect.
I mean with a little effort on their part they could drop Colossus or the Thing.
Which do you think has the Strongest end of the deal?
shaun

Mainstream
Chamber got a pretty strong blast, don't know how he stacks up to the others though.

Lucid Lui
Chamber has the potential for some insane power, but i don't think his blasts would be as powerful as an all out Havok or Cyclops yet.

I'd say Havok. Bishop, could, just depends on how much energy he has stored.

Mainstream
Bishop has near limitless potential, and Gambit no slouch either no? gambit12

Wonder Man
Bishop and Ironman are in the same boat...know what I mean.
And Ironman goes toe to toe with the Hulk like reguarally.
Now I know Bishop has a glass jaw but really it kinda makes him sexylol.
I like Random.
He generate his own product much like the Invisible Women does.
Only Random can take it too. That's a biggg advantage in the field.
Plus he looks really cool and he knows it.
Lot of these guys think it. Like Cyke. Everyone knows the whole pout thing is just so he gets some snatch.
I can see Random towering over Wolverine and lifting Wolvies arm and saying..."Let's compare."

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mainstream
Bishop has near limitless potential? gambit12

Where did you get that from?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Where did you get that from?

just a theroy.

peejayd
* most of them got strong blasts... Gambit and Pyro doesn't got firepower in their mutant power, IMO. Gambit has to charge objects first... Pyro can't generate fire, he can, however control fire psionically...

* we can make the thread topic slimmer - who is the most efficient in using a strong blast?

* in this criteria, i vouch for Cyke as - if not the best - one of the best "blast-user" in Marvel...

Draco69
The most powerful is Havok. His blasts are phenomenal if all out. Just read Mutant X.

peejayd
* agreed, Havok's plasma blasts are really powerful... but as stated in above criteria, IMO Cyke can use his blasts more efficient than the others...

StyleTime
I'd say Havok and Cyclops. Havok's hits a wider area than Cyclops's but I don't know if it is stronger or not.

However since Gambit is in here, it really depends on what he is charging. I mean, couldn't he like blow up everything?

Gambit if he can charge anything. If not, I'd go with Cyclops and Havok.

the Darkone
Havok and Cyclops are top notch.

Metalmanx
Havok and Cyclops DEFINITELY have the strongest blast.

Though, like others have said, in terms of power, Gambit is easily up here with these guys as well. I mean, he can blow up pretty much anything inorganic and organic (if he really wants to and doesn't mind not controlling it as well). They really need to unlock his power a bit more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.