SpellJammer vs THE Hurricane..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
It seems there's a hurricane headed directly for Florida like a big kamehemeha wave.. Everyone in SpellJammer's family is scared, preparing, and making ammends.

But not SpellJammer.. \m/ evil face \m/

He's got his mind on his magick and his magick on his mind, word..

There's still atleast three days to prepare. That's more then enough time to conjure up an evocation strong enough to counter this hurricane if only a little bit. Unfourtanately SpellJammer can't think of a way for this destruction to hit a blue state. (Bastard liberals.. they were probably behind this..) but he COULD possibly get it to hit Cuba, which is just as good..

So now, like those (not so) sweet comic book threads..

DarkC
That's bad. erm

Spelljammer
For the hurricane! \m/ evil face \m/

Lord Nauj
rawr, the hurricane

EsteemedLeader
This sucks, I'm in Florida.

I'm at school right now.ninja

Raven Guardia
Sorry SJ my friend, But no one is stronger then the man upstairs.I vote the Hurricane.

T.M
Originally posted by Spelljammer
It seems there's a hurricane headed directly for Florida like a big kamehemeha wave.. Everyone in SpellJammer's family is scared, preparing, and making ammends.

But not SpellJammer.. \m/ evil face \m/

He's got his mind on his magick and his magick on his mind, word..

There's still atleast three days to prepare. That's more then enough time to conjure up an evocation strong enough to counter this hurricane if only a little bit. Unfourtanately SpellJammer can't think of a way for this destruction to hit a blue state. (Bastard liberals.. they were probably behind this..) but he COULD possibly get it to hit Cuba, which is just as good..

So now, like those (not so) sweet comic book threads..

sorry dude but you are going to get...

kmcdude
Originally posted by T.M
sorry dude but you are going to get...

laughing ****ing classic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.