****ing noobs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
damn them

mattador
Yes, damn them all. stick out tongue

Deus Ex
OMFG u n00bs!

Wolf Dog
Yes, damn YOU. no expression

stunna1773
omfg u ****en laggin ass noobs

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Wolf Dog
Yes, damn YOU. no expression

laughing

And I totally agree. no expression

powerfulone1987
I hate the term "noob".

It looks ugly and sounds unintelligent.

It's not even a word.

stunna1773
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I hate the term "noob".

It's not even a word.

when u figure that out

DarkC
I hate the term "noob".

It's not even a word.
It's slang, and slang is used quite a lot these days.

The True Fear
I hate the term "noob".

It's not even a word.
you would n00b

Spelljammer
I hate the term "noob".

Then it did it's job.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by stunna1773
omfg u ****en laggin ass noobs mad hey i have 56k dialup and i lag...besides noob isnt someone who lags, you noob confused

I hate the term "noob".

It's not even a word. it was originally spelt newb..newbie...which is a word erm

Spearhead
I hate the term "noob".

It's not even a word.

newb...noob...nub...nib...all the same

stunna1773
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
mad hey i have 56k dialup and i lag...besides noob isnt someone who lags, you noob confused

it was originally spelt newb..newbie...which is a word erm

the game i play they lag and they noob with rocket launchers and holdin in the trigger

Smasandian
Originally posted by stunna1773
the game i play they lag and they noob with rocket launchers and holdin in the trigger

Who makes the rules for that game?
You?

If a person cheat, then yes, but if he uses a strategy thats easy to kill them, then they're smart.

What I hate, is not the noob who use rocket launchers (even when the game gives a rocket launcher, so its not wrong),
But the people who ****ing complain that they're noobs, or the people who ****ing camplain about somebody using an automatic instead of a handgun.
I laugh at those people who are dying all the time, because they're proud in using an handgun in CS. I also hate people who yell at somebody that sucks at the game.

Everybody is a noob sometimes.

Wolf Dog
Only noobs use the term "noob"
They just find out what the term means and they begin throwing the word out everywhere to make it seem like they aren't noobs.

And don't you hate it when people say they're drunk or stoned online? Freaking loosers dude. miffed

The True Fear
this is a joke thread. not to ruffle feathers. i am no noob. wait maybe i am. well i could give a hot ****. the word n00b is so overused and lost all true worht its ridiculus.

btw f you noobs

i pwn woot!!!111!!!! zOMG

Blue Dragon
This is the video game forum. Go to the off topic forum to talk about noobs.

Tru_Slice
Count the intelligent people in here...1...

crazy_shadow
newb is just someone NEW at the game, people go calling others newbs, when 3/4 the time the person their calling a newb has had the game about a year longer then them. and i really REALLY hate those ones that get killed really fast and start calling you a newb! ....

The True Fear
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Count the intelligent people in here...1...

stfu n00B

Smasandian
Originally posted by The True Fear
this is a joke thread. not to ruffle feathers. i am no noob. wait maybe i am. well i could give a hot ****. the word n00b is so overused and lost all true worht its ridiculus.

btw f you noobs

i pwn woot!!!111!!!! zOMG

This a joke thread.
Wow, I must of missed thattttt.

The True Fear
I am here to help

DarkDethbringer
whatev this is in the wya wrong place I disagree N00B is aclling someone new at (usually a forum) or something a dthey don't know the rules or how to play or something no tintended to be negative (by me) so please move this

Blue Dragon
I have already it is in the wrong place. This thread should have been closed by now. I'm going to report it.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I have already it is in the wrong place. This thread should have been closed by now. I'm going to report it.
BOOOOO! *Hiss!* stick out tongue

The True Fear

booo. fun ruiner

StaT1c
Don't ever EVER call this Asian a noob

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7xj29/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ny.jpg

Inspectah Deck
He look like a Asian OG

Dont snitch nono

Spelljammer
Rule #1: Never ever tell anyone about Flame Club!

StaT1c
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
He look like a Asian OG That's Justin Wong, the best overall fighting game player in the country aka 4 time MvC2 World Champion

The True Fear
skills

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by StaT1c
That's Justin Wong, the best overall fighting game player in the country aka 4 time MvC2 World Champion

eek Mad skillz yo

jnr hiphop
Hey The_True_Fear, why did you even start this thread in the first place? This should be in the OTF. Is it to gain attention or something? You're the one acting like a noob...

The True Fear
Cause i was bored you nib

Captain REX
And that's no damned excuse. Take that attempt at writing 'moderator' out of your avatar *thwap* stick out tongue

Seriously, I hate threads like these...

The True Fear
I have been found out. i actually got like 5 people with it

The True Fear
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
He look like a Asian OG

Dont snitch nono
his reporting worked well

Paola
Member bashing is not tolerated in KMC

read rules carefully, you wouldn't want someone to open a thread called '**** ppl who joined KMC last year'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.