Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs. Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
The PC Lord Of Apokolips with all his might against Ion. No Prep or outside help.

Battle for the universe.

The Ion
Darkseid

ZephroCarnelian
Darkseid.

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Ion
Darkseid

for some reason I was expecting you to say Ion.

superman302
dang i need to read up on pre crisis darkseid, that pretty insane if he can match ion in power.

ZephroCarnelian
He doesn't match. He whupps.

Juntai
depends on who hits who first..?

Mainstream
Originally posted by superman302
dang i need to read up on pre crisis darkseid, that pretty insane if he can match ion in power.

this might help http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid

Beyonder
ION

The Ion
Originally posted by Mainstream
for some reason I was expecting you to say Ion. Kyle is my favorite character and Ion is certainly amazingly powerful but Darkseid is just in another league. He'd probably add the Ion power to his own.

superman302
dang well is he is protected by the source then there isnt really anything that ion can do

Draco69
Kyle is my favorite character and Ion is certainly amazingly powerful but Darkseid is just in another league. He'd probably add the Ion power to his own.

Agreed. This is just a spite thread because some people are upset with the changed status-quo involving Darkseid and GL.

Just wait until I finish my Dr. Fate and New Gods respect thread. THAN we'll see some fervor...

Beyonder
Originally posted by Draco69
Agreed. This is just a spite thread because some people are upset with the changed status-quo involving Darkseid and GL.

Just wait until I finish my Dr. Fate and New Gods respect thread. THAN we'll see some fervor...

laughing

Nobody upset about Ion. This ain't about a GL. This is about Ion. As for PC Darkseid, yes he's overrated.

Draco69
Hardly. Most Marvelites have this weird tendency to downgrade any cosmic character DC has...and summarily pit non-cosmic DC heroes against overwhelming odds involving Marvel cosmics.

Sound familar?

The Ion
Hardly overrated. He's Galactus minus the eating disorder. Ion can beat practically anyone but not someone considered vital to the functioning of the universe.

Beyonder
Hardly overrated. He's Galactus minus the eating disorder. Ion can beat practically anyone but not someone considered vital to the functioning of the universe.

He's Galactus level? He's either skyfather level or cube being level, not Galactus.

The Ion
Skyfather? We're talking about a guy who can beat The Spectre and you put him at skyfather level? DC Odin has admitted to being scared ****less by Darkseid. He caused The Source to experience pain.

Saying he's skyfather level deflates your whole overrated argument.

Beyonder
Skyfather? We're talking about a guy who can beat The Spectre and you put him at skyfather level? DC Odin has admitted to being scared ****less by Darkseid. He caused The Source to experience pain.

Saying he's skyfather level deflates your whole overrated argument.

Beat Spectre? Um when now what now? Post Crisis Darkseid and Pre-Crisis Darkseid feats are not the same thing. I'll retract my statement if PC Darkseid did do it.

And Thanos has admitted that Gladiator was more powerful than him. He's also admitted that to avoiding Hulk in battle. The same Thanos that beats up Thor and Thing. The same one that whacked Drax and Hulk in one shot.

As for the Source thing, good for him. Odin shocked the multiverse in his fight and fought on different planes of existence. Dimensions were wrecked as a side effect of MM and Beyonder's fight.

Darkseid's also been stuck in the Source Wall. Metron had to free him.

The Ion
Originally posted by Beyonder
Beat Spectre? Um when now what now? Post Crisis Darkseid and Pre-Crisis Darkseid feats are not the same thing. I'll retract my statement if PC Darkseid did do it.

And Thanos has admitted that Gladiator was more powerful than him. He's also admitted that to avoiding Hulk in battle. The same Thanos that beats up Thor and Thing. The same one that whacked Drax and Hulk in one shot.

As for the Source thing, good for him. Odin shocked the multiverse in his fight and fought on different planes of existence. Dimensions were wrecked as a side effect of MM and Beyonder's fight.

Darkseid's also been stuck in the Source Wall. Metron had to free him.
Odin shocked the multiverse? Great for him. DC Odin admitted the entire Asgardian pantheon is no match for Darkseid.

Another feat? Darkseid beat Anti-Monitor who chewed out The Spectre. Anti-Monitor was a threat to all of existence across the multiverse.

The Spectre tried wiping Darkseid from existence only to find out Darkseid was the balance to The Presence. The Presence is the light and Darkseid is the....um, dark.

Seriously now, what can Ion actually do to Darkseid? New Gods 15 states rather definitively that Darkseid can't be harmed on the physical plane. Darkseid in comics are merely avatars for the true entity.

Beyonder
Odin shocked the multiverse? Great for him. DC Odin admitted the entire Asgardian pantheon is no match for Darkseid.

Said. Thanos also said he tries to avoid confrontation with Hulk. The when it came down to a fight, he kicks Hulk and Drax ass.

Um yes, with Alexander Luthor's help and his tech. If he could outright beat Anti-Monitor he would be pushing a button and using Alexander Luthor's assistance. Spectre fought Anti-Monitor; Superman fought Anti_Monitor; PC Darkseid pushed a button and needed assistance.

Hal Jordan Spectre right? Post Crisis and Pre-Crisis Darkseid feats are a seperate thing.

All said and done, he ain't all powerful. What can Ion do? Beat PC Darkseid's ass into the Source Wall.

The Ion
Said. Thanos also said he tries to avoid confrontation with Hulk. The when it came down to a fight, he kicks Hulk and Drax ass.
Then again, Thanos has never admitted to being afraid of Hulk.

Um yes, with Alexander Luthor's help and his tech. If he could outright beat Anti-Monitor he would be pushing a button and using Alexander Luthor's assistance. Spectre fought Anti-Monitor; Superman fought Anti_Monitor; PC Darkseid pushed a button and needed assistance.
A lot of people fought Anti-Monitor and they all got stomped. Spectre and Darkseid were the only ones who put up decent fights. The Spectre and Darkseid are responsible for the current DCU.

Hal Jordan Spectre right? Post Crisis and Pre-Crisis Darkseid feats are a seperate thing.
They're the same person. Darkseid bonded himself and Apokolips to the new universe. Only reason Darkseid is weak now is because Jeph Loeb is a dumbass. Hal Jordan Spectre is also the most powerful incarnation since he unlocked the full potential of The Spectre force.

All said and done, he ain't all powerful. What can Ion do? Beat PC Darkseid's ass into the Source Wall.
What can Darkseid do? Mind rape Kyle. Absorb Kyle into his being increasing his power. Omega Beam Kyle into oblivion and then absorb the Ion power. Wave his hand and turn Kyle into a baby. All things he's done before.

Beyonder
Then again, Thanos has never admitted to being afraid of Hulk.

He never has. Some assume Thanos saying avoiding means Thanos is afraid. Obviously not afraid or would avoid a confrontation. He also said Gladiator was more powerful than him. Obviously not true either since he stomps Thor and Surfer casually.

Darkseid put up a decent fight? Other than pushing a button and using Alex Luthor, it's not a fight. Heck, he was on Apokolips while PC Superman fought Anti-Monitor in another dimension. PC Superman actually fought Anti-Monitor - Darkseid wasn't in a fight.

There not the same person. PC Darkseid stomped Mordru and the JLA easily. Post Crisis Darkseid has trouble with DD, Superman, and even WW's bracelet.

Yes and Spectre killed Darkseid. Darkseid survived because he's the embodiment of evil, not because he's more powerful than the Spectre. And the Great Evil Beast is Presence balance, not Darkseid. He survived because he was essential to the universe, it needed evil, not because of Darkseid's power. Role, not power.

Um yes, to beings lesser in power than him. He'll mind rape Kyle like he did to PC Orion, Highfather, Zeus, and Odin. I seem to remember him wave his hand and owned Orion and Anti-Monitor as well.

The Ion
God, you're still arguing. I won't even bother arguing your opinion any longer. One thing though.

There not the same person. PC Darkseid stomped Mordru and the JLA easily. Post Crisis Darkseid has trouble with DD, Superman, and even WW's bracelet.
You're factually incorrect here. The Gods of New Genesis and Apokolips avoided the rewrite of the original Crisis. Anti-Monitor never went to either planet. Darkseid thought he would and thats why he bothered to help Earth.

Um yes, to beings lesser in power than him. He'll mind rape Kyle like he did to PC Orion, Highfather, Zeus, and Odin. I seem to remember him wave his hand and owned Orion and Anti-Monitor as well.
Ummm, so why are you even arguing? laughing

Beyonder
God, you're still arguing. I won't even bother arguing your opinion any longer. One thing though.

Just admit you can't counter.

Um duh, like I needed you to point that out. Who doesn't know that? Despite what's said, Post Crisis character have matched or beaten the New Gods.

Do you really think that if the New Gods are still Pre-Crisis level, they'd get handled by heroes and villains that were depowered after Crisis?

No wonder you don't want to debate. Seems like you can't even get through your head that Crisis did affect the New Gods based on encounters between New Gods & other Post Crisis characters - despite what was written about the Crisis wave not affecting the 4th World.

Currently:
Darkseid Vs. DD - DD
Darkseid Vs. Superman - Superman Apokolips Now & Superman Batman 13.
Kalibak + Parademons Vs. Superman - Superman
Stephen Wolf Vs. Superman - Superman
Apokolips Vs. DD & Cyborg Superman - DD & CS

Before Crisis:

Darkseid effortlessly beat:
Validus
Aggog
Superman

Get the point? ...obviously not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess I shouldn't be...since we both agree Ion would win.

The Ion
laughing Yeah, that's definitely it. You fail to see anything I say and counter with gibberish.

Beyonder
laughing Yeah, that's definitely it. You fail to see anything I say and counter with gibberish.

Fail to see what except the garbage you got from Draco's Darkseid Respect Thread, which is nothing but posting links from Jimmy-San's site, a Darkseid fanboy that got banned from a board for his rude and bias take on Darkseid. Their still laughing at his ass at Superherochat.net.

OMG, PC Darkseid is soooooo powerful. He's the Presence balance! roll eyes (sarcastic) You call that not gibberish?

OMG, PC Darkseid fought Anti-Monitor.

I guess your right man. The New Gods weren't affected. Post Crisis characters are just stomping on the real deal PC New Gods - especially PC Darkseid. sick Which is more of a shame since the idea of Post Crisis stomping Pre-Crisis beings... sick

The Ion
You realize you haven't actually done a thing to disprove Darkseid's power? I mean, this thread says Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs Ion and yet you start up with Post Crisis Darkseid.

OMG, it's still PC Darkseid. Crisis never affected the 4th World.

Darkseid explained his power levels during Our Worlds At War. You should read it sometime.

Adam Warlock
Ion wins.

Superherovandal
then you must also agree that Ion would whoop Galactus.

Beyonder
You realize you haven't actually done a thing to disprove Darkseid's power? I mean, this thread says Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs Ion and yet you start up with Post Crisis Darkseid.

Oh okay, I'll disprove it right here. And I've changed my mind.

Ion wins. Why? The Gods of New Genesis and Apokolips avoided the rewrite of the original Crisis. Anti-Monitor never went to either planet. Darkseid thought he would and thats why he bothered to help Earth.

And thus, current Superman and DD did beat up PC Darkseid. And since Ion is more powerful than Parallax and leagues above either Superman or Doomsday, Ion would crack PC Darkseid's arm and shove into the Source Wall like Superman did in Superman/Batman 13 or beat PC Darkseid till his eyes are swollen like it happened in Apokolips Now. PC Darkseid will be begging Ion for quarters to call Kalibak to take him home.

Superman's going to need to come by with a motherbox after Ion gets through with PC Darkseid.

Yes, he says a lot of sh!t in OWAW. But then Superman saves the day. PC Darkseid had to ally himself with Warworld and Earth?

Um, New Genesis. Guess he needed planets and beings that weren't affected by Crisis to help him, knowing that Post Crisis beings > Pre-Crisis.

I guess current Superman > PC Darkseid eh?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
then you must also agree that Ion would whoop Galactus.

Only if he agrees that PC Darkseid is equal to Galactus.

The Ion
Originally posted by Beyonder
Only if he agrees that PC Darkseid is equal to Galactus. Yes, I already said I did.

Superherovandal
dude the reason that Darkseid isn't as powerful as before is because the writers made him that way so not to make freakin unstoppable. It was because if they didn't weaken Darkseid noone virtually noone in DCU would be able to stop him. When we refer to PC Darkseid we refer to the wayy more powerful version.

Beyonder
Yes, I already said I did.

Yes, yes. But wait your turn.

Adam Warlock is line first. No cutting now The Ion. evil face

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
dude the reason that Darkseid isn't as powerful as before is because the writers made him that way so not to make freakin unstoppable. It was because if they didn't weaken Darkseid noone virtually noone in DCU would be able to stop him. When we refer to PC Darkseid we refer to the wayy more powerful version.

Dude, I know the difference between Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Post Crisis Darkseid.

When people refer to PC Darkseid, they're refering to before crisis. Hence "Pre" Crisis. Secondly, every other board that exist before Killermovies.com and every board till now is referencing Darkseid before Crisis when they say "Pre-Crisis Darkseid."

Comixtreme.com
Superherochat.net
Comicbookresources.com

All these boards and others refer to PC Darkseid in this way. Hell, everything posters are spouting about PC Darkseid on this board is only within a year.

Only other times have been I or Never and a few others brought up fights and remarks about PC Darkseid. Heck, I saw Jimmy-San's website of Darkseid about year ago before Draco put up a respect thread.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Ion wins.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid = Galactus ??? hysterical

Galactus > Ion > Post Crisis Superman > Pre-Crisis Darkseid There that's how it should be. laughing

Post Crisis and Pre-Crisis Darkseid are one in the same. laughing stick out tongue

That's funny. Pushing a button to fight the Anti-Monitor. Dr. doom could have done that.

Hmmmm.... Pre-Crisis Darkseid = Skyfather level and below.

Ex11B
Darkseid is one bad dude

ImmortalOne
DUde, you should see what PC Supez could do............ than see what PC DS did to PC Supez............. then imagine what PC DS would do to Ion.............

Juntai
Doomsday didn't beat Darkseid.
Doomsday did HURT him though.
And Superman said "I didn't think you could be hurt."
And he said he was at low power.
Darkseid has low power showings, same as anyone.
However, his lowest power showing is still losing to Superman.

But in his high power showings, MOST of which are before the Crisis... he slayed or defeated anyone ... anyone.., however his destiny was shown to him that his own son Orion would defeat and kill him and assume his throne one day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.