That's Hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Nauj
I just love that word *thats hot* rawr

Aini
Paris hilton? confused

T.M
these words.... stick out tongue

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Aini
Paris hilton? confused
yeah thats why I like it cause of her droolio

Cletus_Kasady
What?

nick1811
Originally posted by Lord Nauj
I just love that word *thats hot* rawr

thats two words.

Aini
actually 3

nick1811
actually 3

not really, 'that's' only counts as one word imo

Sorgo
Indeed.

Hostage
I'm lost.

lilmisskitten
And i thought this thread was about me disgust

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
And i thought this thread was about me disgust
dont go there gf *rawr* stick out tongue

nitro-swicked
huh

Otaku
Paris Hilton is ugly.And dumb.

RagingSilent
I second thatthumb up

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Otaku
Paris Hilton is ugly.And dumb.
well ugly I think not but to call someone dumb is just plain stupid. do you know her in person? have you talked to her? before judging someone you must know them stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
well ugly I think not but to call someone dumb is just plain stupid. do you know her in person? have you talked to her? before judging someone you must know them stick out tongue

Have you seen her flat chest? Her flat ass? Her hook nose? Her duck feet? She's an ugly, dumb, whore. yes

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Have you seen her flat chest? Her flat ass? Her hook nose? Her duck feet? She's an ugly, dumb, whore. yes
well I perfer girls with flat chests etc. I perfer them natural and not a fake barbie doll stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
well I perfer girls with flat chests etc. I perfer them natural and not a fake barbie doll stick out tongue

I feel the same way, but since she has no ass to speak of, her boobies need to be bigger so there's something to gawk at.

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I feel the same way, but since she has no ass to speak of, her boobies need to be bigger so there's something to gawk at.
hey they can always put a push up braw from victorias secret droolio

Ken Kenobi
hey they can always put a push up braw from victorias secret droolio

But that's false advertisement. Imagine meeting a chick with decent sized gazongas, taking her home, stripping naked and you see her chest size drop 2 cups.

Ladies! Be yourselves! If you have itty bitty titties, be proud of it. Don't falsely advertise yourself.

Otaku

Lord Nauj

BENITO
I just love that word *thats hot* rawr it's too words

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by BENITO
it's too words
yes english professor I know that my gawd stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BENITO
it's too words

It's "two" words. wink

Aini
...but paris seems to be not as dunb as a lot of other girls/women who get boob implantations just to please men. just cause they think they would only be attractive to men with big boobs....cause that is dumb

Lord Nauj
...but paris seems to be not as dunb as a lot of other girls/women who get boob implantations just to please men. just cause they think they would only be attractive to men with big boobs....cause that is dumb
exactly

Ken Kenobi

That is dumb, but Paris Hilton is a different type of dumb.

Otaku

Lord Nauj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.