Supreme Power, Hyperion vs Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Any one who reads Supreme Power, knows how powerful Hyperion is. His strength is described at a Richter scale level, and he was able to survive an impact which gave off energy equivalent to a Terraton of TNT. I.e. 1000 megaton nuclear weapons / 20 000 Hiroshima bombs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wins, i wonder roll eyes (sarcastic)

K3VIL
Originally posted by yahman
Any one who reads Supreme Power, knows how powerful Hyperion is. His strength is described at a Richter scale level, and he was able to survive an impact which gave off energy equivalent to a Terraton of TNT. I.e. 1000 megaton nuclear weapons / 20 000 Hiroshima bombs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wins, i wonder roll eyes (sarcastic)
Thor survived an explosion which destroyed a planet and wasn't even knocked unconscious.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor survived an explosion which destroyed a planet and wasn't even knocked unconscious.
Maybe his best showings

Usually it doesn't take that much force to K.O thor.

K3VIL
Originally posted by kgkg
Maybe his best showings

Crap writing to Thor is like Kryptonite to Superman.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Crap writing to Thor is like Kryptonite to Superman.
It’s sad sometime Thor gets downgraded when he is battle

Less powerful opponent but hyped to max levels when he battles cosmic

yahman
Originally posted by kgkg
Maybe his best showings

indeed

GalacticStorm
I know you love SP Hyperion Yahman but Thor would win without a doubt.

Hyperion is very powerful, he is debatably more durable than thor (more akin to Supes in this respect) however his fighting skills and experience are where he really lets the side down. Look how poorly Hyperion fared when dealing with the serial murderer who also had a measure of invulnerability and super strength. Hyperion has always been able to rely on his powers to see him through he's had little experience in fighting super powered opposition. Hyperion is still finding himself powers wise and still doesnt fully know the extent of his abilities. That inexperience is his downfall.

Thor is more powerful, debatably stronger (although that could be because of the relatively few showings Hype has had so far) and is a far better fighter.

Thor wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Hyperion is very powerful, he is debatably more durable than thor (more akin to Supes in this respect) however his fighting skills and experience are where he really lets the side down. Look how poorly Hyperion fared when dealing with the serial murderer who also had a measure of invulnerability and super strength. Hyperion has always been able to rely on his powers to see him through he's had little experience in fighting super powered opposition. Hyperion is still finding himself powers wise and still doesnt fully know the extent of his abilities. That inexperience is his downfall.

Thor is more powerful, debatably stronger (although that could be because of the relatively few showings Hype has had so far) and is a far better fighter.

Thor wins. cosign

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
cosign

Thats becoming a bit of a habit isnt it? stick out tongue

Juntai
When I see a post that looks correct, I just cosign.
smile

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Thor wins.

Ummmm Interesting. smile

Your right, im definitely becoming a bit of a Hyperion Fanboy. embarrasment

I hav'nt read the whole serries yet, friggin Orbital still !!!!!!!!! hav'nt sent the trade. smile I just cant see Thor disshing out an attack, of over a terraton. I doubt even the Godforce icapable of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.