what if anakin hadn't fallen to the darkside?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badboyjedi
This has been bugging me since i saw ROTS do you think order 66 would've been executed? would Palpatine still have rose to power? let me hear your ideas and thoughts

Gryn Jabar
We cannot know what would have happened. The prophecy may have occured MUCH sooner, and thus changed around the entire timeline.

overlord
Then he pwn pwnpwn everybody in the versus forum, pwn pwn pwn!

Gryn Jabar
... but wolverine and spidey would still beat him.

Deus Ex
And Goku

jammasterjo
what about artooo

Darth Traya
Originally posted by jammasterjo
what about artooo

"Artooo" is spelt "Artoo"

jammasterjo
orrr 3po

Deus Ex
Lay off of the bottle, man.

jammasterjo
orrrr janus and faunus

Darth Traya
orrrr janus and faunus

Are you some kind of parody?

jammasterjo
mesa parody, yusa jigolo

Deus Ex
I don't think that's possible.

jammasterjo
ugi mutu would not be impressed janus

Deus Ex
Uh huh. Translator anyone?

jammasterjo
da 1 on da left (a gauche0 is it not a character in yu gih ohg

jollyjim311
Yeah.... glad we got that cleared up.
This should probably be in the E.U. forum but I don't care. As long as stupid threads don't start being posted, I'm good.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by overlord
Then he pwn pwnpwn everybody in the versus forum, pwn pwn pwn!

No. I would start throwing NPCs from "The Dark Eye" in here which would result in Anakin being obliterated.

Escape81
Palpatine planned this long before Anakin's birth. Though his presence in the grand scheme of things would have made the process smoother and easier, I'm very sure Palpatine would have executed his plans anyways, and would have killed Anakin if the boy hadn't pledged his loyalty to the Empire.

jollyjim311
At what point? Does he decide to team up with Windu to kill Sidious, because then, I am unsure.

Escape81
Ah. Well, if he 'did' team up with Mace to slay Palpatine, our Dark Lord would be, for lack of better term, screwed.

jollyjim311
Yeah, so at what specific point does this occur, badboyjedi?

DrDoom101
if he didnt turn to the dark side, the sith would have been eliminated ONCE AND FOR ALL after mace decimated Palpatine

Sorgo
da 1 on da left (a gauche0 is it not a character in yu gih ohg Come back when you turn thirteen kid. I'll be here in five years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.