Is it true...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
that hot water quenches your thirst better than cold water?

lilmisskitten
But surely it would take longer too quench and actually drink it ...........but i can understand the theory, you would produce more saliva because its hot i guess ........

mattador
dont know confused

fini
not really, warm water is easier to take than cold water, so in turn you can have more in a quicker time that cold water.

Sorgo
Your body isn't mean't to pretake to Cold Water. Cold Water is bad for you, especially when thrist comes around. Warm or Hot Water applies within the body tempature. Your guts, intestines, throat, etc are all naturally warming, correct? Well, drinking Cold Water can throw that off balance, being why Warm Water is better for you than Cold Water is.

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by Sorgo
Your body isn't mean't to pretake to Cold Water. Cold Water is bad for you, especially when thrist comes around. Warm or Hot Water applies within the body tempature. Your guts, intestines, throat, etc are all naturally warming, correct? Well, drinking Cold Water can throw that off balance, being why Warm Water is better for you than Cold Water is.

But your body can overheat due to exercise or sport so cold water cools down the organs making them their normal temperature.

Cletus_Kasady
And if your thirsty you are usually hot so you would need cold water because of my above reason.

Backspace
Warm water makes me puke.

GCG
When someone drinks a hot beverage, the body temperature goes lower to handle the hot beverage. The end result is that your body feels cooler. It however quenches the thirst the same way cold water does.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
But your body can overheat due to exercise or sport so cold water cools down the organs making them their normal temperature.

Depends on the way your body works. Some people have bodies that constantly stay at one level unless elemental change is applied.

GCG
i found this :

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady

Then vice versa if someone is cold they drink something warm to warm up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.