Justice League vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Each team has warm up time not prep time but ready for a battle time

Justice League= Superman,WonderWoman,Manhunter,Green Lantern,Flash,Batman

vs

BlackBolt
Ikaris
Forgotten One
Scarlet Witch
Mister Sinister
Havok

EsteemedLeader
Isn't Blackbolt alone too much for them?blink

golem370
Well I see the whisper a last resort.

Solidus Snake
i dont see blackbolt taking down supes or a green lantern. wonderwoman and aquaman also resisted asmodels voice

flash can IMP bolt before he has a chance to speak.

jonn will prolly possess scarlet witch

and it goes downhill from there

thesilverspider
scarlet witch is over kill

Marvel=DC
The JLA win they have speed, versatility, strength and brains. And while Scarlet Witch is powerful WW is highly magic resistant and seeing how Wanda's power tends to have a 50/50 % chance of backfiring can you imagine what chance it'll have on WW she can fight through magic.

thesilverspider
buddy current scarlet witch takes all of them alone

xmarksthespot
If this is current Scarlet Witch than yes she can take them all down. She'd just lego them all.

Arahan
Scarlet ***** is a Witch...wait I mean Scarlet Witch is a *****.
She is uber powerful, she could really kick their ass.

Marvel=DC
Oh current Wanda she'll kill the JLA and her team.

Solidus Snake
yes she can, but can she react before jonn puts her down

xmarksthespot
Her subconscious mind can render them all powerless. She doesn't have to react. Because if she wants none of the JLA were ever born. So they were never there in the first place. Reality alteration is confusing.

Superman finds himself back on Krypton a powerless baby as the planet's about to explode. She turns the rest into cigar-smoking monkeys, including her team mates.

bitca730
Marvel wins...

Metalmanx
Honestly, I want Marvel to win...but how could defeat this team of lightspeed and near-lightpseed characters?

Don't get me wrong, I love Marvel more than DC, but Flash alone could take out the whole Marvel team in a pico-second.

BobbyD
That's my thinking too. And according to the thread, he has warm up time...not that he needs it.

golem370
How many times have you seen Flash or Superman beat somebody by Speedblitz?

BobbyD
Not many, but.....thread rules stipulate that apparently all characters are supposedly in bloodlust mode unless said otherwise, and it is assumed in this mode, they would use their powers to the fullest of their abilities.

So past comics notwithstanding, I use/take the speedblitzes.

Juntai
DC team wins. Lasts .0000000001 seconds. Or less.

hoorayforpeepee
mister sinister, blackbolt, and forgotten one could all probably survive an IMP

golem370
Ikaris is a Eternal to.

UniOmni
Subconscious thoughts are dangerous. Wanda doesn't need warm up time. she'll think she really wishes they would just go to hell and poof, JLA dining with the devil. Reality manipulation done right would never lose. Cuz subconscious is always on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.