Ok if Havok had enough time could his powers stop doomsday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok just wanting to know.

Scoobless
dunno..... i think he melted down an large adamantium door once in "Mutant X"

golem370
And the Hulk to he slowed or stoped him with his powers.

The Ion
Current Doomsday (Gog Wars)? I doubt it.

Avalonofthewind
No.

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Ok just wanting to know.

you mean with Doomsday just standing there letting him get up to full power and not fighting back?

golem370
No like he standing a half a mile away and started walking towards Havok which gives Havok enough time to build his powers.

golem370
well?

aton_ra
Classic cool-headed havok, yes

Current sissy-boy havok, no.

xmarksthespot
Couldn't you just make a single thread and ask all your questions in that?

golem370
good idea. Plus I haven't made one in here in along time

H. S. 6
Originally posted by aton_ra
Classic cool-headed havok, yes

Current sissy-boy havok, no.

Current would shit his pants and run the other way.

DigiMark007
good idea. Plus I haven't made one in here in along time

Tron
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Couldn't you just make a single thread and ask all your questions in that?

laughing out loud

snoopdogg
And the Hulk to he slowed or stoped him with his powers. When did he slow down or stop the Hulk?

Disappear
he shot his plasma at the hulk's forehead, thinking to himself that he would attack hulk's "mind," and the fact that he was deriving his power from the ambient gamma radiation within the hulk as well as focusing the beam tightly on his forehead gave the hulk pause.

havok's powers likely aren't strong enough, fully charged or otherwise, to stop doomsday. his power accumulates over time, not from some mental strain he puts on himself to charge up, so a full charge is a full charge whether doomsday's half a mile away or right in his face. if he can concentrate it into one big outburst, it'd likely be the first time he ever did it on purpose. and still not enough.

Rols
No. He could'nt even slow him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.