Are you going to Heaven or Hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imlistening
are you going to heaven or hell?

DigiMark007
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/14706.htm

http://www.what-the-hell-is-hell.com/

You might find this interesting. Debbiejoe provided the link for me a while ago. The second site is simply a link off of the first site.

I vote 'other' by the way. Whatever happens, I don't think it's anything like the popular image of heaven and hell. Below is another link that fully explains some of my thinking.

http://www.deism.org/frames.htm

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Imlistening
are you going to heaven or hell?

Heaven and hell are states of mind that we live in at any moment. When this life is over, we die, but a new incarnation of our entity will be born in this world, and we will live again.

debbiejo
Originally posted by DigiMark007

You might find this interesting. Debbiejoe provided the link for me a while ago. The second site is simply a link off of the first site.

Ihttp://www.deism.org/frames.htm

It is interesting eh????? yes

Great historical back ground for the time of scripture was written.....

Wonder who will ever read it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Echuu
In my -opinion- I am going to heaven because of the saving grace of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

DigiMark007
I also agree with what shaky said...the conclusion of the last link I posted above is similar to what he wrote. Essentially, you make your own reality every moment of your life.

debbiejo
Living in the present moment...yep.

finti
neither, it seems like both was sold out and I dont bother wait for last minute cancels made unspecified

mr.smiley
I don't consider myself able to judge where I would be going.I don't have the power to judge other people,so doing the same for myself seems a little absurd to me.I don't belive in the common belifes of heaven and hell.I belive more in Heaven and Hell being a state of mind.

Great Vengeance
I cannot go to which does not exist.

debbiejo
We go back from which we came...the "Source"...

Even in scripture it says "the spirit returns to god who gave it"

Now god is not a person...it's something that is in everthing since we are all make of the same energy at the sub atomic levels, and energy cannot be destroyed.....

DrDoom101
why the **** would anyone pick hell? unless they are a gangster/serial killer/stupid lowlives

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I vote 'other' by the way. Whatever happens, I don't think it's anything like the popular image of heaven and hell. Below is another link that fully explains some of my thinking.

http://www.deism.org/frames.htm

Hehe, i love the what-the-hell-is-hell page.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DrDoom101
why the **** would anyone pick hell? unless they are a gangster/serial killer/stupid lowlives

I have gone through hell, and the wisdom that I have from that experience allows me to love others. There is enlightenment even in hell.

debbiejo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Hehe, i love the what-the-hell-is-hell page.

I've ran across that page before too... big grin...OH that's right, I'm the one that posted that page first.... embarrasment big grin

Echuu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I have gone through hell, and the wisdom that I have from that experience allows me to love others. There is enlightenment even in hell.

I don't think so. Maybe your concept of 'hell in mind' but not a literal hell.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Echuu

There is no hell that we go to after we die. The hell you are talking about to a fairly tale. But if it brings you happiness to believe that, then why would I stop you? big grin

debbiejo

So Gandhi will roast like a pig??......And Mother Theressa?...Is she the one spinning round and round on the spit?.....I bet it smells yummy down there...... wink

RedAlertv2
im going to neither. they dont exist. And if they did, it wouldnt be my decision to make.

Belegūr
To Sheol am I called. wink

debbiejo

Echuu
Originally posted by debbiejo
So Gandhi will roast like a pig??......And Mother Theressa?...Is she the one spinning round and round on the spit?.....I bet it smells yummy down there...... wink

I never suggested anything remotely close to that. And also... I believe that God will judge those who have not heard the saving grace of Christ by how much good they did and how they acted on their conscience. Shaky and I were discussing this in another thread.

Shakyamunison>...it is your opinion that it is a fairy tale...just as it is my opinion that your concept is a fairy tale.
Your second statement I do agree with though, compassion should be gained through ones suffering.

Shakyamunison
I never suggested anything remotely close to that. And also... I believe that God will judge those who have not heard the saving grace of Christ by how much good they did and how they acted on their conscience. Shaky and I were discussing this in another thread.

Shakyamunison>...it is your opinion that it is a fairy tale...just as it is my opinion that your concept is a fairy tale.
Your second statement I do agree with though, compassion should be gained through ones suffering.

I only call your concept a fairy tale because I have not yet let go of all the pain caused by such teaching in my life. I do not mean to offend you, it is my problem not yours. big grin

Echuu
I only call your concept a fairy tale because I have not yet let go of all the pain caused by such teaching in my life. I do not mean to offend you, it is my problem not yours. big grin

k

Shakyamunison
k

That is the most profound thing you have said all day. laughing

Echuu
That is the most profound thing you have said all day. laughing

That's what I'm here for big grin cool laughing out loud

PRINCE XIZOR
im going to the astral planes.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PRINCE XIZOR
im going to the astral planes.

You will not like it. wink

debbiejo
You will not like it. wink

Why?... confused ..I kinda wanted to do that myself......nothing like a big plane to take you somewhere where the collective is. cool

Shakyamunison
Why?... confused ..I kinda wanted to do that myself......nothing like a big plane to take you somewhere where the collective is. cool

Ya? but you get air sick. sick

laughing

FeceMan
Heaven. Yay.

(I can't believe I'm actually responding to this thread.)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
Heaven. Yay.

surprise

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
Heaven. Yay.

sick

They allow fecal matter there??? blink

PRINCE XIZOR
do you even know what the astral planes are?

finti
yet another philosophical belief system

PRINCE XIZOR
yeah i suppose so, you can go there while your alive though.

debbiejo
Isn't that like another level of consciousness?

finti
like the ones you have after smoking some pot????? big grin

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud ....Then many people have visited....Some don't want to come back.......But when they do come back...They're hungry from the long trip.....hahaha

smoke

finti
or they found new momentums in Pink Floyds songs

Atlantis001
Originally posted by MYSTICAL BEING
do you even know what the astral planes are?

Thats easy ! Its the place were human basic thought forms exist(human desires and such), its also called the psychic plane. Its above the ethereal plane, and under the mental plane accordingly to the philosophies that believe in it.

Gouki
I'm going to hell.

Imlistening
why do you feel your going to hell?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Gouki
I'm going to hell.

I believe that hell is a state of mind, one of 10 worlds that we can be in at any time.

http://www.buddhistinformation.com/10_worlds.htm

I also believe that we return to life after we die. We are reincarnated.

So, are you in hell right now? Did you know that you can leave hell at any time, the doors are not locked? All you have to do is change the way you see life.

willRules
Im a Christian so I believe the first time anyone committed a sin, they were falling short of God's expectation of us. I believe that every person deserves to go to hell because every person sins. But as a Christian thats where I believe Jesus came in. I believe that the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus gave us the chance to accept his sacrifice and be saved from sin.

I believe when we die. God looks at us and if we haven't accepted Jesus as our personal Lord and Saviour, then we are going to go to Hell. However if we are a Christian God lets us go to be with Jesus in heaven.....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by willRules
Im a Christian so I believe the first time anyone committed a sin, they were falling short of God's expectation of us. I believe that every person deserves to go to hell because every person sins. But as a Christian thats where I believe Jesus came in. I believe that the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus gave us the chance to accept his sacrifice and be saved from sin.

I believe when we die. God looks at us and if we haven't accepted Jesus as our personal Lord and Saviour, then we are going to go to Hell. However if we are a Christian God lets us go to be with Jesus in heaven.....

Does your belief mean, that I can sin all I want and then go to Jesus and avoid any consequences of my actions?

willRules
Does your belief mean, that I can sin all I want and then go to Jesus and avoid any consequences of my actions?

I believe there can be consequences to being sinful. However if you are truly sorry for the things you have done and you really want to accept Jesus as your personal Lord an Saviour then you are saved from eternal death or Hell.......

Shakyamunison
I believe there can be consequences to being sinful. However if you are truly sorry for the things you have done and you really want to accept Jesus as your personal Lord an Saviour then you are saved from eternal death or Hell.......

I believe consequences cannot be avoided. Even if you could get forgiveness, I believe the consequences, here in this world, would still come. I have seen, among some Christians, the attitude that they can do what they want because they will always be forgiven. These kind of people can cause themselves and others a great deal of pain. What do you think?

willRules
I believe consequences cannot be avoided. Even if you could get forgiveness, I believe the consequences, here in this world, would still come. I have seen, among some Christians, the attitude that they can do what they want because they will always be forgiven. These kind of people can cause themselves and others a great deal of pain. What do you think?

Thats a good point.

I believe if someone believes they can commit sin because they know they can get forgiveness then they are trying to use God. God may be loving but he is also fair. He will not allow himself to be used.

Plus if someone still purposely committed sin because they know they can be forgiven, then I would question if they ever became a Christian in the first place. I believe (because it happened to me) that when you become a Christian a change will occur in you. You don't want to commit sin anymore amongst many things..............

Shakyamunison
Thats a good point.

I believe if someone believes they can commit sin because they know they can get forgiveness then they are trying to use God. God may be loving but he is also fair. He will not allow himself to be used.

Plus if someone still purposely committed sin because they know they can be forgiven, then I would question if they ever became a Christian in the first place. I believe (because it happened to me) that when you become a Christian a change will occur in you. You don't want to commit sin anymore amongst many things..............

That is interesting; when I became a Buddhist, I also felt a change.

I wish more people understood that forgiveness, in the bible, does not stop consequences, it only inters you into the covenant so that when you die you go to heaven to be with god. Of course, I don't believe this, but this is my understanding of the Christian doctrine.

willRules
Thats correct. The Bible is saying going to hell is the ultimate consequence for sin. According to the Bible, man was never meant to die. We sinned so according to the Bible we all die physically. According to the Bible Jesus gave us a chance not to suffer spiritual death as well by going to hell......well thats what i believe anyway..............

Impediment
Neither. Heaven and Hell are fairy tales.

willRules
In your opinion of course...............

debbiejo
There is no Hell/Gehenna....It's all historical..Sheol just means pit..Gehenna was outside of Jerusalem and was a forever burning garbage dump...

finti
wohoooo a load of chanting spams

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti
wohoooo a load of chanting spams

You've got to explain the "chanting spam" thing!

Spanting Cham?

debbiejo
laughing out loud

finti
chanting spam is chanting spam.............................ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti
chanting spam is chanting spam.............................ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What the f**k?

debbiejo
What the f**k? laughing out loud

big gay kirk
I'll be in Thrudsheim.... or possibly Valhalla....

xpac13
if u are a differnt religion and dont bealive in god you are going to HELL

PuffyCheese
Is that what you believe, or are just mocking the Christians?

Wesker
Originally posted by xpac13

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7365/soulowl1tc.jpg

Darth Jello
ah, a juvenile lame little troll. BANNED!!!

Tptmanno1
Thank you for your input, now kindly shut the hell up while the big people who can type and speak coherently discuss big-boy things.

JaehSkywalker
if you're a real Christian, like I am, you should not be doing things like that to people. Instead, ENCOURAGE them duh! who in this world would want someone who would tell that to there face?!?!

Punker69
I dont agree with his methods. Actually I think making a thread and telling non believers they're going to hell without having any respect or credibility is quite foolish.

But Jaehskywalker, your right. You shouldn't just come out and tell every non-believer you see they're going to hell. But on the same note if me and you read the same Bible we know that even though the truth hurts it's true. So when you tell someone about God sure you can encourage them but dont try to hide the truth. Talk straight with them and tell them like it is.

debbiejo
if u are a differnt religion and dont bealive in god you are going to HELL I go there for the entertainment, it's quite nice.

eat

xpac13
yea i guess you are right but they are if they don't believe in god. ........u know

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Punker69
I dont agree with his methods. Actually I think making a thread and telling non believers they're going to hell without having any respect or credibility is quite foolish.

But Jaehskywalker, your right. You shouldn't just come out and tell every non-believer you see they're going to hell. But on the same note if me and you read the same Bible we know that even though the truth hurts it's true. So when you tell someone about God sure you can encourage them but dont try to hide the truth. Talk straight with them and tell them like it is. true? blink the bible's true? blink ok people give him some credit. He must be high.

Eis
yea i guess you are right but they are if they don't believe in god. ........u know
You have south-park characters avatar. You are aware they mock you people all the time, right?

TheOne101
I voted hell plainly because i'm an ******* to many people and i think lower of most of the people i meet and come into contact with. I do live in an enviornment where 99% of my peer population is extremely close to a pont of mental retardation. Because i voted hell doesn't mean that i beleive in heaven or a god. It's just to signify that fact that if there is a punishment for the way you act when alive then i will more than likely feel the full wrath of that punishment and in all honesty i couldn't care less.

Shakyamunison
It all depends on how I feel at the time.

debbiejo
Man oh man..........We''re all going to the same place...........All this squabbling is for not....You'll see.

Wesker
Here's a question: which place offers religious tolerance?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wesker
Here's a question: which place offers religious tolerance?

Heaven and hell are not a place.

Wesker
Then how can you be there?

soleran30

Its a "state' not a locationsmile

Hey Christians can rejoice at least for all those that should fall from grace and burn in the fiery pits of hell God is omnipresent and omnibenevolent and will still be with you in hell's fires loving you to death eek!

Shakyamunison

They are a state of mind. There are 8 other worlds, also.

Originally posted by soleran30
Its a "state' not a locationsmile

Hey Christians can rejoice at least for all those that should fall from grace and burn in the fiery pits of hell God is omnipresent and omnibenevolent and will still be with you in hell's fires loving you to death eek!

You cannot be separated from God.

soleran30
lol thats just what I said there..................

Wesker
I think you missed the semantic point.

Anyways, the concepts of heaven and hell are ridiculous.

Shakyamunison
lol thats just what I said there..................

Oh well, I'm not the only one who knows the truth. laughing

debbiejo
rip <-------------Well there you go.....death.

soleran30
I think you missed the semantic point.

Anyways, the concepts of heaven and hell are ridiculous.

Heaven and Hell are both in you right NOW! eek!

You choose where you reside..........its a state a condition. Heaven is all around us or Hell whichever you prefer really.

debbiejo
Yes, as a scriptures says "Choice this day whom you will serve." Heaven or Hell.

Wesker
I say, bring me proof of the states of heaven and hell, or go preach to someone else. I don't buy into mystical doubletalk.

Shakyamunison
I say, bring me proof of the states of heaven and hell, or go preach to someone else. I don't buy into mystical doubletalk.

It's not mystical. Hold your hand over an open flame for as long as you can and you will be in hell.

Now eat some of your fav food and you will be in heaven.

debbiejo
Heaven and Hell are only states of being that we can all choice to live in in the present.

soleran30

Your funny wink bunny Was I preaching...........sorry I was just answering your question in as simple a way as possible.

Mindship
I'm going to Disneyworld.
And then I'm taking the D. Adams Express to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, for truffles.

debbiejo
I want to goooooooooooooo............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindship
I want to goooooooooooooo............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

All aboard...everyone gets a window seat.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
All aboard...everyone gets a window seat.

Nothing but windows? eek! Bill's dream. laughing

Darth Nepulis
I'm going to the Netherworld, what I actually believe life after death is.

Hell is created to scare people, lies it all is...

Bardock42
I'll become one with teh Force.

Darth Nepulis
Man oh man..........We''re all going to the same place...........All this squabbling is for not....You'll see.

I believe that too!

Heaven and Hell is on Earth.

Life after death is so we can recover, not be punished. We all go to The Netherworld, a place of healing and peace.

Wesker
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'll become one with teh Force.

This answer is about as valid as Nepulis'.

Hey, I can do this...

I'm going to Valhalla, where I can hack up people during the day, and drink mead with them at night!

Wow, isn't fiction fun!

Exactly why I don't like organized religions... People justify their faith because they believe in it, whereas they don't believe in it because there's a great case for it; pure subjective decision. "I believe in God, but the Old Testamont is a bit... hm. Needs editting, I suppose. And that whole 'no meat on Friday'? Tacky."

Please.

Darth Nepulis
What was wrong with my reply?

Bardock42
This answer is about as valid as Nepulis'.

Hey, I can do this...

I'm going to Valhalla, where I can hack up people during the day, and drink mead with them at night!

Wow, isn't fiction fun!

Exactly why I don't like organized religions... People justify their faith because they believe in it, whereas they don't believe in it because there's a great case for it; pure subjective decision. "I believe in God, but the Old Testamont is a bit... hm. Needs editting, I suppose. And that whole 'no meat on Friday'? Tacky."

Please.

Err....okay, but you are aware I don't really believe that, it was a ...wait, what's it called....joke, right?

I suppose Wesker does...but well..the rest....

Wesker
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
What was wrong with my reply?

Nothing, in a sense. I was being satirical of having personal beliefs on the concepts of heaven and hell, as I have been throughout this thread. Really, the answer here is entirely dependant on if you even believe in the concepts, and what your interpretation is of those concepts. In that way, there are no wrong answers. And the thread is pretty much redundant.

Are you going to Heaven or Hell? Pick one:

Yes (Heaven)
Yes (Hell)
I don't know
I don't care
I plead the fifth
I believe in something else
Hell and/or heaven is on earth

etc. etc. etc.

This is the religious equivalent of asking whether or not you'd prefer a blue shirt.

soleran30
Alot of religion is for people that cannot handle the reality that they are aging, they are dying. Instead they can hide behind some guys words in a funky book that will make you feel good today if you read it and believe it. Forgetting the fact that now is your lifesmile

Most religions spend more time focusing on the benefits of death then they do living the life you have todaysmile

Black Rob
are you going to heaven or hell? No thank you,my afterlife will be multiple choice...

a) Reincarnation as Pamela Anderson's dog
b)A ghost in the Playboy Mansion
c)Sent to Valhalla to be fed grapes by warrior chicks
d)Resurrected as a zombie that will eat the hearts of the living

Shakyamunison
Alot of religion is for people that cannot handle the reality that they are aging, they are dying. Instead they can hide behind some guys words in a funky book that will make you feel good today if you read it and believe it. Forgetting the fact that now is your lifesmile

Most religions spend more time focusing on the benefits of death then they do living the life you have todaysmile

This sounds like something I would write. eek! What has gotten into you? laughing

soleran30
This sounds like something I would write. eek! What has gotten into you? laughing

Normally I am to busy joking around to be serious for anyone heresmile

It's all according to the prophecy wink lol

Besides awhile back I sent you a PM and told you my basis for beliefs they are similar to yours but not so buddhist.

Bardock42

Why would you write something like that and still be religious? Oh yeah....cause your Religion is "different"

debbiejo
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
I believe that too!

Heaven and Hell is on Earth.

Life after death is so we can recover, not be punished. We all go to The Netherworld, a place of healing and peace. Yeah, possibly to recover from the lessons of this world.

Luciferia
Well, if i beleive the bible, I am definatleu headed for Hell! But rather than fill me with fear that just makes me think...'sod it, if Im going to hell anyway, I might as well (insert random sinfull act here) and enjoy myself before I get there!'
I'm not Christian, and one of the reasons for this is becuase I dont see how I can go to Hell just for gossiping, or being jealous, or lazy, or venting anger when I need to......along with the mass murders and other very nasty people. How does that work?
Theres also my isssues with authority and dislike of being told how to live my life and what I can and cant do.
But anyway, thats just my opinion, and I do beleif the Bible has many relevent things to say.....but it woul;dnt be fiar of my to call myslef Christian when I dont beleif everything it entails.

In my humble opinion, Religion is an adult belief in an imaginary friend.

Black Rob
In my opinion the concept of heaven and hell is kind of ludicrous. You go to hell for doing bad things supposedly,but a person who wasnt a christian goes to hell with these people.So in a sense going to heaven and hell is more based on your allegiance to Christianity than your actual merits.It goes along perfectly with the whole "We are better than you" mentality of christians.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Black Rob
In my opinion the concept of heaven and hell is kind of ludicrous. You go to hell for doing bad things supposedly,but a person who wasnt a christian goes to hell with these people.So in a sense going to heaven and hell is more based on your allegiance to Christianity than your actual merits.It goes along perfectly with the whole "We are better than you" mentality of christians.

That is because it's a pressure tactic. Heaven or hell are not places you go when you die, they are states of mind, here now, in this life.

Black Rob
That is because it's a pressure tactic. Heaven or hell are not places you go when you die, they are states of mind, here now, in this life. sure whatever you say stoner wink

Shakyamunison
sure whatever you say stoner wink

laughing

Part of my religion is the 10 worlds.

http://www.sgi-usa.org/buddhism/faqs/tenworlds.htm

Check it out.

debbiejo
Chanting spam...........

Shakyamunison
Chanting spam...........

stick out tongue

Black Rob
Isnt an animality when Liu Kang turns into a dragon?

Shakyamunison
Isnt an animality when Liu Kang turns into a dragon?

I don't know who Liu Kang is. confused

Captain Falcon
are you going to heaven or hell? what? Where are Heaven and Hell?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
what? Where are Heaven and Hell?

In your head. big grin

Captain Falcon
Isnt an animality when Liu Kang turns into a dragon? yeah. Kitana is an evil bunny. lol

Evil Dead
BLASPHEMY!!!!!

- cartwheel uppercuts Shaky -

Captain Falcon
In your head. big grin so there's no real place? Then how the **** can I go there?

Shakyamunison
so there's no real place? Then how the **** can I go there?

You can't go there with your feet, but you can go there with your mood.

Captain Falcon
You can't go there with your feet, but you can go there with your mood. ???

Shakyamunison
???

laughing

Part of my religion is the 10 worlds.

http://www.sgi-usa.org/buddhism/faqs/tenworlds.htm

Check it out.

Evil Dead
If Shaky's advocating drug use, might I suggest weed and oxycontin......

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Evil Dead
If Shaky's advocating drug use, might I suggest weed and oxycontin......

You don't need drugs, you can be happy if you wish too.

Captain Falcon
when can I go to heaven/hell? Can I choose?

Shakyamunison
when can I go to heaven/hell? Can I choose?

Yes, you are in control of your life.

Captain Falcon
Yes, you are in control of your life. wtf? Is there a heaven and hell or not?

Evil Dead
I prefer the drugs.........I'm lazy.

Shakyamunison
wtf? Is there a heaven and hell or not?

Did you go read about the ten worlds?

debbiejo
...Well, there's no hell, that concept came from the church........

Drugs can make the world a very very special place indeed......lol

smokin'

Shakyamunison
I prefer the drugs.........I'm lazy.

Your right, it does take an effort to be happy.

Black Rob
I don't know who Liu Kang is. confused
eek! YOU DONT KNOW WHO LIU KANG IS!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Kang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animality

Black Rob
If Shaky's advocating drug use, might I suggest weed and oxycontin...... don't forget paint cans and glue!

JacopeX
Heaven and hell are states of mind that we live in at any moment. When this life is over, we die, but a new incarnation of our entity will be born in this world, and we will live again. Now that to us catholics is such a joke to us, im sorry. Thats just impossible. How can you get reincarnated, by who? How?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JacopeX
Now that to us catholics is such a joke to us, im sorry. Thats just impossible. How can you get reincarnated, by who? How?

No more of a joke then a god that is outside of yourself, or that you need to be saved from something.

Black Rob
Originally posted by JacopeX
Now that to us catholics is such a joke to us, im sorry. Thats just impossible. How can you get reincarnated, by who? How? we could ask the same stuff about christianity

JacopeX
No more of a joke then a god that is outside of yourself, or that you need to be saved from something. I see, but the only thing that I dont belive is the reincarnation. If you go to heaven or hell, yo ustay there for all and eternity.

To wrap this all up for me, I donno whether im goin to heaven or Hell. I guess god knows my right destiny.

Shakyamunison
BLASPHEMY!!!!!

- cartwheel uppercuts Shaky -

roll eyes (sarcastic) I have a life. laughing

leonheartmm
WERE ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ill get to meet johhny bravo and the ginger bread man there so im not particularly worried.

debbiejo
SO WHAT PART OF US GETS TO HEAVEN FIRST????........HAHAHA

JesusIsAlive
Many people harp on one aspect of Jesus' ministry but totally ignore and disregard the true message that He taught: repentance from sin and salvation through Jesus Christ. We must repent (i.e. change our minds) about our sins and feel remorse for them, then ask Jesus Christ to save us from our sins. The love that Jesus taught was not the thrust of His ministry but a conduit through which His ministry flowed. Jesus wants us (those who have repented from our sins and asked Jesus Christ to save us from Hell and from our sins) to walk in love among (or amongst) ourselves (especially) and also towards those who are outside the Christian community. Folks, love will not save you from Hell, but repentance from your sins and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation from sin will save you from Hell. To be continued...

Rogue Jedi
thumb up

Regret
Originally posted by Regret
Doesn't this fit under one of the "...Hell" threads? Or perhaps the "near death experience" thread JIA made? Or perhaps one of the many "...jesus saves" type threads JIA has made? If Urizen's threads can be squeezed into one, JIA's should be as well. Also, isn't creating two nearly identical threads in a row a form of trolling?

Rogue Jedi
is it trolling? or does it have its own name?

Nellinator
I think this thread is actually focused on evangelism and has a more positive mood, making it seperate.

Rogue Jedi
seeing that evangelism is a form of spreading the gospel, i cant talk trash about it. i wll say that i have trouble trusting televangelists.

Nellinator
North American evangelism is terrible as it is fear based, angry, and not loving. International evangelism seems to take the intended form though so I support it.

Rogue Jedi
there just seems to be a lot of corruption there.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>