Depowered Tyrant vs. Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who wins? This is in the Sahara Desert. It is daytime. Both fight to death.

dominic/wolf
onslaught would murder a full power tyrant

Beyonder
Tyrant. The guy fought heralds and were kicking their ass.

Onslaught fought a depowered Thor, while Surfer and Strange were no where in site.

Spawnrules
onslaught wins wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DrDoom101
i always loved onslaught.

GalacticStorm
Tyrant.

Xplosive
Originally posted by dominic/wolf

Yeah, right.
Tyrant still probably.

Juntai
Tyant. Far different levels really.....
A worldly threat, or a galactic threat

TheKahn
Onslaught did rip out Juggernaut's gem like it was nothing. The guy isn't a pushover

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TheKahn
Onslaught did rip out Juggernaut's gem like it was nothing. The guy isn't a pushover

And yet hes no match for Tyrant.

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
yep

TheKahn
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Hey, I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong

Just found this bio
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/tyrantgalactus.htm

Damn, was I wrong
blink

the Darkone
Damn right, Tyrant can destroyed planets with a single blast, he would rape onslaught a$$. Tyrant at full strength is at galactus level and normal strength pretty close to a sky-father level.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by the Darkone
Damn right, Tyrant can destroyed planets with a single blast, he would rape onslaught a$$. Tyrant at full strength is at galactus level and normal strength pretty close to a sky-father level.

Normal strength he's actually at skyfather level in my opinion. Thanos is just below skyfather. Thanos has gone up against Odin and Tyrant. He lost on both ocassions but he certainly did a lot better against Odin.

thesilverspider
onslaught sux come on if strange and the surfer weren't on vacation or what ever they were doing onslaught would of gotten owned by them 2.tyrant will crush onslaught easily.

Xplosive
I think normal strenght Tyrant is still little beyond Skyfather level. Full power Odin is joke to full power Tyrant.

guy222
Tyrant FTW

Onslaught just lost to some heroes and Bucky big grin He's in the Negative Zone

Priest
DoesTyrant have access to wolverine and the Fantasi Car?

Galan007
imo,
If Onslaught managed to pull Tyrant to the Astral Plane -- it could give him quite an advantage...

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by dominic/wolf

sick

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.