General Grievous vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Quinlan defeated Sora Bulq, a practioner of Vaapad. Actually, Sora assisted mace in creating the form. Anyway, who will win?

darthsith19
It'd be close but I'd give it to Grievous. I believe it was fannus who informed us that Grievous beating Asajj and Durge at the same time is bs because of where it happened. I also think it was Fannus who told us Sora lost to Quinlin but was really the stronger of the 2 and was throwing Vos around for most of the duel. And in LOE it says GG is Dooku's strongest apprentice so GG>Sora. So he could probably beat Vos.

masterkit
I really do think Quinlan would last for awhile and not die in five seconds.

But GG wins

darthsith19
Yes, it would be a nice long duel, IMO.

Darth_Glentract
GG takes him for sure.

Admiral Akbar
GG has a good chance against him...

masterkit
by chance, do you mean win or lose?

Dr. Pepper
Originally posted by darthsith19
It'd be close but I'd give it to Grievous. I believe it was fannus who informed us that Grievous beating Asajj and Durge at the same time is bs because of where it happened. I also think it was Fannus who told us Sora lost to Quinlin but was really the stronger of the 2 and was throwing Vos around for most of the duel. And in LOE it says GG is Dooku's strongest apprentice so GG>Sora. So he could probably beat Vos.

It clearly states at SW.com that Grievous defeated Durge and Assaj. If he could defeat them, he could easily defeat Quinlan.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Dr. Pepper
It clearly states at SW.com that Grievous defeated Durge and Assaj. If he could defeat them, he could easily defeat Quinlan.

At his hidden base aboard the Trenchant space station, Dooku pit his minions Asajj Ventress and Durge up against Grievous to determine who would be the commander of the Separatist droid army. Grievous emerged victorious.

Yup.

Sorgo
Quinlan defeated Sora, a master of Vapaad. He also defeated a semi-ancient Dark Jedi. He contested with Mace and slaughtered a group of Dark Jedi Witches, in which all ahd Lightsabers. He is good at fighting with more than one Lightsaber. Why wouldn't he be able to rape GG?

Deus Ex
Because Grievious fights dirty, fights unconventional, and because Obi-Wan's defensive style is what made him a prime candidate to take out Grievious... hence why they didn't send Anakin, who practices Shien/Djem So.

And in any case, Quilan got owned badly by Mace. I wouldn't call that contending.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Because Grievious fights dirty, fights unconventional, and because Obi-Wan's defensive style is what made him a prime candidate to take out Grievious... hence why they didn't send Anakin, who practices Shien/Djem So.

And in any case, Quilan got owned badly by Mace. I wouldn't call that contending.

Erm.... Mace stopped the fight and tried talking to Quinlan.

Dr. Pepper
At his hidden base aboard the Trenchant space station, Dooku pit his minions Asajj Ventress and Durge up against Grievous to determine who would be the commander of the Separatist droid army. Grievous emerged victorious.

Yup.

Thanks Janus. Grievous fights an extremely unconventional style. A style which only the most powerful of Jedi *Kenobi, Yoda, and Windu* could battle against.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Sorgo
Erm.... Mace stopped the fight and tried talking to Quinlan.

He stopped it by putting Quinlain on his ass.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He stopped it by putting Quinlain on his ass.

No, Vos stopped it by holding his saber to Mace's throat and Mace force pushed him.

Deus Ex
That sounds horrible. Who created this Vos character?

Sorgo
That sounds horrible. Who created this Vos character?

Er.... Lucas.

Deus Ex
He did? What a dumbass. Why make all these lesser known characters and then because someone gets attached to them we alluvasudden give them amazing skills and feats, etc. Vos, some loser, holding his blade to Mace's throat? WTF? LAy off the drinks, EU creators.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Sorgo
No, Vos stopped it by holding his saber to Mace's throat and Mace force pushed him.

Not true, I just looked at the comic and Vos gets put down hard. Mace doesn't even try, really.

Sorgo
Not true, I just looked at the comic and Vos gets put down hard. Mace doesn't even try, really.

There isn't even a fight, Glentract. Mace tries to stop Vos from walking somewhere and Vos holds his saber to Windu's throat. They don't even duel.

Sorgo
The comics is called "Schism" and Mace has his blade about to sever Mace's head off when Windu pushes him on his ass. It was a training match, actually. I have comic at me house. Hmm... I always thought they never fought... That's weird.

Sorgo
And, interestingly enough, Dooku was Quinlan's Master for a long while.

Sorgo
Mace also fought Quinlan and tried to convince him not to give into the Dark side. They tied the fight and he stayed on the Lightside for a while.

They fought twice and tied both times.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, I was talking about in Schism. Mace floors Quinlain with ease. He wasn't about to cut off Mace's head, he stood no chance of doing that.

Sorgo
Yeah, I was talking about in Schism. Mace floors Quinlain with ease. He wasn't about to cut off Mace's head, he stood no chance of doing that.

But he had the open chance to do so. Mace doesn't floor Quinlan whatsoever. The match is evened out after Mace's push.

Darth_Glentract
If you look closely, Mace's blade is in a position where he could have easily blocked any attack towards his head. Vos never had the chance to decapitate him.

Sorgo
If you look closely, Mace's blade is in a position where he could have easily blocked any attack towards his head. Vos never had the chance to decapitate him.

When he does the upward swing before the push, he could have decapited Mace in a matter of seconds.

Ki-Adi
This is turning into a mace vs quinlan thing

Darth_Glentract
No. Why do people always say stuff like that. The point of saying how good Quinlan did against Mace is very important against GG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.