Strongest Avengers vs Strongest Justice Leaguers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
AVENGERS:
Classic Thor
Immortal Hercules
Savage Hulk

VS

JUSTICE LEAGUE:
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman

Who wins?

Scoobless
the League team are all superfast as well... so they'd probably win

funny.... most of this type of thing these days includes Sentry

leonidas
i say dc as well. all are as strong or nearly as strong, and the dc'ers are more versatile as well.

Hulk Power
Hulk smash puny DC!!!

Arahan
DC takes this. All can fly, super speed, and tons of other powers.

Thor is the only versatile on Marvels team, surely not enough to compensate the other team members.

olympian
Agreed. DC side its more versatible.

wolverine8888
if sentry was in there in stead of one of the others they would win.

olympian
Marvel would still stay with one member who isent as versatible or more.

wolverine8888
I don't think u under stand how powerful sentry is. he has the power of a thousand exploding suns. his feelings when he scared were able to beat most of marvels world at once. he also has telepathic abilities.

olympian
I understand quite well how he is suposed to be. But until i see him doing more, im not going to say he beats those three by himself.

With still one less versatible character in the team, either Hulk or Herc, the Marvel side has the disavantage.

The Ion
The Sentry seems to alternate his exploding sun count from 1000 to 1 million. Maybe he'll hit 1 billion at the end of his mini.

thesilverspider
thats a sh!ty marvel team it should be

thor
quasar
sentry

wolverine8888
yup silver spider wright plus I wanna add that u should of read the orignal sentry comics he was actauly in comics a long time ago

olympian
If you mean the strongest then it isent no.

Altho in this case, since other powers are allowed, it should be with more versatible characters, like Sentry and Gladiator with Thor.

Strenght competition only, the initial teams are fine as they are.

"yup silver spider wright plus I wanna add that u should of read the orignal sentry comics he was actauly in comics a long time ago"

How does that go against what its being said here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.