What are there the most of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, which team has had the most members ever? I think it comes down between the X-Men, Avengers, and JLA.

DrDoom101
does x-men include the school?

The Ion
If you count all X-Men groups and allies like Generation X, Excalibur, X-Factor, etc. they definitely win. If not then it's the Justice League which hovers close to 100 members.

manjaro
the avnegres slightly edges out the league.......well if he exclude JL International, Europe, Elite

manjaro
oh yeah and justice league anaractica, task force, and extreme justice....i take it back the JL has the most members ever

The Ion
laughing

armandovalles
X-Men only means teams that actual have X-Men in their title. Leaguers are only JLA!

wolverine8888
actauly the school would be counted in the x-men since there junior x-men training to be x-men. so they win plus generation x is part of the x-men. same with new x-men.

manjaro
no dudes, all these splinter teams ususally have the blessing or was moderated by an established memeber, usually, J'onn since he's the king of multi tasking, but though they were on different teams they were still reserve memebers of the main league.

not to mention all the other sleeper agents batman had on stand by, plus the few members of the JSA who where reserves plus the entire Titans roster....also resveres or allies if you will, so its well over a hundred, its only becuz no one cares why i wouldnt try to post all the members lists

jplatinum
Probably out of x-men or justice league.

nigel45
Justice League. Over 6 billion were considered reserves during World War Three. Everyone on the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.