No powers fight 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
The minds of these characters are put in equal average human bodies - same strength, stamina, speed and size. No superpowers, weapons or armor. All they retain are their intelligence, skills and experience. Who comes out on top? Who gets KO'd first? The fight takes place in the colosseum. No prep.

Dr Doom vs Hal Jordan vs Quasar vs Joker vs Hulk vs Apocalypse

The Ion
In a comic Mr. Perfect Hal Jordan would knock all of them out then go knock out Batman for fun. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DrDoom101
VICTOR VON DOOM!!!

Scoobless
Quasar is a decent marial artist with SHIELD combat training... i'd say he'd do pretty well

Hulk Power
Puny humans...Hulk SMASH all of them!!!

golem370
First to last Joker,Hal Jordan,Quasar,Hulk then Apocalypse

Scoobless
Quasar would kick Jokers ass without any acid flowers or crap like that

Adam Warlock
Hal Jordan is basically only a pilot. Quasar would take him out to. I don't know about Apocalypse. He's been around the longest and he should have the experience edge when it comes to fighting. But I don't really know how he'll do without his powers.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Scoobless
Quasar is a decent marial artist with SHIELD combat training... i'd say he'd do pretty well With Shield training? He wouldn't just do well, he'd win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.