Beautiful Cover Art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Okay so if you haven't read the "explosion of happiness thread" then you might not know that my book is now available to order....but really at the very least check out the gorgeous coverart the graphic artist did for it.

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-37204-X

okay so I might be biased...but I'd like to know your opinions on the cover art...if you want more options just make em up yourself

GuitarBunny
I voted 'very good' big grin I like it but as you said it;s a bit too basic confused

Echuu
Excellent from what I could tell. It was a small image though.

Somewhere between excellent and very good. smile

leana marie
i thinkits really cool that you have a book... the cover art was okay...

GCG
Would I be wrong if i said spamtastic ?

Julie
errrr sure...whatever. Yes, it's simple..but I htink the color scheme worked

darth_royke
not moody enough... looks more like a teenage romance thing... like a serious clueless.... thats the vibe i'm getting.

Julie
I'll admit they made her a bit young looking....really the character portrayed is 30ish....looks good for 30 eh?

Capt_Fantastic
Look, It's wonderful. Congrats on being published.

Lord Nauj
eh good

soleran30
Seriously thats fantastic you got published! I thought the cover was ok but the fact that you actually got published I feel that I should read it and I will I ordered a copy! Congratulations

botankus
Julie, thanks for the helpful PM's you send me from time to time - I write as well. I'll order Heartfelt Cases after first November paycheck!

Cover art looks great...who is the cover person modeled after, or is that just random?

Otaku

Julie
I don't think there was a model for it...I suppose the woman just exists in the mind of the graphic artist..
BTW, it's always cool to read a book and make up your own mental picture of the characters

WindDancer
Julie, I going to be very honest with you. The book cover looks good. However, since the story may attrack a more adult audience. I would suggest that you change it and make it look more like a mystery/detective cover in the style of Agatha Christie. That is my only critique. Looking forward to read the novel. big grin

Otaku
Yep.I agree with WD.It looks more like a Teen Drama.At first sight.

Julie
I could have had them change the cover, but it's kinda out of my control at the moment. I just gave them an idea and that's what came of it. I decided not to have them go back to the drawling board with it though since that would have taken time.

I assure you this is suitable for teens but not really a Teen Drama

WindDancer
Oh I see...I guess is best to leave it an not tamper with it. Wish you the best! smile

Storm

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Julie
Okay so if you haven't read the "explosion of happiness thread" then you might not know that my book is now available to order....but really at the very least check out the gorgeous coverart the graphic artist did for it.

okay so I might be biased...but I'd like to know your opinions on the cover art...if you want more options just make em up yourself

Im afradi to say i didnt know you had a book published Julie - congratualtions.

As for the book cover, im afraid im gonna have to agree with Storm about this .

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Julie

I think the cover art is good yes and the book sounds good to smile I think its so awesome you had a book published! Congratulations!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.