The Battle of Evermore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestial
ZERA IMAGE
&
killermovies.com
presents...

The Battle of Evermore

WAR! Destruction, chaos, and death. That is all the warriors on the front lines have been seeing. For two years Gandriar has been at war with the kingdoms of the west, Toran and Maldarian only to approach a new stronger foe...Darkice. Armed with the deadly dai-orks, a race of man mutated to be stronger, dark green skin and yellow sharp teeth, have pushed back the armies of Gandriar back to their final fortress and capital, Gandra. King Deldrian has called reinforcements and recieved:
Gandriar (Remaining): 13,000
Hyland: 5,000 (with 6,000 more on the way)
Fongon: 2,500
Uplia: 3,000
Even with this increase they cannot hold off the advancing 60,000 dai-orks and men with the full force coming equaling nearly 150,000 soldiers in total. Here at the walls of Gandra, the fate of Igros will be decided.

Deldrian: The armies of Darkice will be here in 2 days! Your brave captain and prince, Jaromor will hold them as long as possible at Trece but every soldier must be prepared in 2 days by dawn! Prepare for war!!

Jacob
can i join

Movie_Geek_
((So what should we do?))

CaptainBen
~feast?~

Movie_Geek_
Leiva sat at a chair and table and looked at the numbers of the war the odds where highly against them. She was twirling a arrow in and out of her fingers, a habit she had when she was thinking hard. "How are we supposed to win a war like this?"

CaptainBen
"dont know" said Ben

~my guy has a hawk with him okay~

daisuke
(Are we all at the feast, or just some of us? )

2Tidus!
Jaiden smirked and chuckeled. "Why waste Jaromar, why are we even feasting before we get crushed?" he muttered. Jaiden has been a renegade for all his life, but he saw that now he needs to pick a side. The Werewolf(Jaiden) stepped up into the feast.

daisuke
(werewolf was allowed?)

Movie_Geek_
(( I do not think so, I would not do anything with werewolves unless Celestial
says we can))

Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Jaiden smirked and chuckeled. "Why waste Jaromar, why are we even feasting before we get crushed?" he muttered. Jaiden has been a renegade for all his life, but he saw that now he needs to pick a side. The Werewolf(Jaiden) stepped up into the feast.

Leiva smiled, "because we do not know when we will get a meal like this next. So if I where you I would enjoy it. Plus who knows if we will be around to enjoy a victory meal."

CaptainBen
ben says " yea this turkey is good and the wild hog Oh and the Beer...."

Celestial
-It is high noon but it is as dark as night-

CaptainBen
"How far is the enemy im ready for a fight"

2Tidus!
(Well, I'm being a werewolf until Celestius sais that we can't.)

"So we must not have a feast and fight harder for a future one. I think this is stupid. I'm not celebrating"

CaptainBen
~dude bieng a werewolf would ruin this~

daisuke
Entering the Great Hall, Kai was in a bad mood. one of the humans had tried to ride her. Ungrateful whelp. She was the ambassador from the last Kitlon Kingdom. Well, he had paid with a bloody arm and a wounded pride.

2Tidus!
~No it will not. It's a fantasy RPG, and fantasy creatures are included~

Movie_Geek_
~What ever~

Leiva looked up and saw Kai stride in with a sour look on her face. "Kai, I see you have a good time."

2Tidus!
Jaiden sat down and looked up at the night sky. "The moon is about to rise. Wonder if this'll scare the hell outa the troops" said Jaiden chuckling.

Darth Extecute
Hoovs was heard slowly walking, as the doors slammed up. In rode an knight in a shiny white heavy armour covering his entire body, he sat proud on his horse, who also wielded a shiny white armour. He had a very long lance and a big sword crossed over his back, behind a golden clad big shield. He opened his visor and looked around. "You dont have a feast without me, are you?" He smiled, petted his horse and jumped down from it.

He looked around at the people inside the room. He could see fear, fear that in three days they would never more see daylight, never more taste excelent food and never more wake up the next morning. He himself did not think like that, he knew the days that would end his life would come, and that they would come soon, but he did not care. The last couple of days he never even thought of that. "Lets feast" he said and smiled at all around him as he walked towards the food. His horse slammed its hoovs in the ground and walked after him

Celestial
(no werewolves, zombies, or vampires)

The only light throughout the entire fortress was that of torches, burning dimly giving little hope. No sound echoed through the city that was once a place filled with happiness and delight now it appeared to be a living graveyard. The guard on the wall yelled out destroying the silence, 'open the gate! Open the gate at once!!'
It took seven men to open a door of the gate and in rode an old man, wearing grey robes on a mighty brown steed he rode in. His beard and hair were long, grey, messy, and tangled and fastened as his belt was a sheath with a great and mighty hilt. Grasped on his left hand was a wooden staff. He rode in slowly and the gate was closed and at once he dismounted his horse. Soldiers gathered around saying and asking, 'will Hyland come?', 'is their any hope?', and, 'will the east shine like it once did in days forgotten?'
The old man did not answer for he knew no answer but he was one of the six sages, sent down from Avalon to help the men of Igros. This sage was second in the order, Galatians the Wise, or Grey, or Mythron to some.

2Tidus!
(Well, then I quit, cause then it's stupid)

Movie_Geek_
(( How is that stupid? ))

Leiva had been stationed on the front wall when Galatians road in. "Well at least now we have a answer..." She looked to the large hour glass that told her that her shift was almost over. "Good then I can get down there and hear for myself if we will have reinforcements."

Darth Extecute
(lol... stupid? Just felt like comment that.. How can it be stupid?)

Movie_Geek_
(( It is his problem if he thinks it is.))

Celestial
(Who cares?)

-Night of the first day...38 hours remain...

gamewarrior
Lawrence with a bottle of ale in one hand and a chicken drumstick in the other ate and drunk as if there was no tommorow and from the looks of things there might not be. He stops to swallow and then drops his drumstick wich was only a bone now.

CaptainBen
Ben switches with leiva. He lets his hawk go. "go and see where the enemy is, Silverwing" ben says

daisuke
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
~What ever~

Leiva looked up and saw Kai stride in with a sour look on her face. "Kai, I see you have a good time."
"Leiva, how nice to see a friendly face. How fare you?" the kitlon approached her friend. "I am quite enjoying myself now that I am rid of an ungrateful boy."

CaptainBen
Bens hawk returns. It squaks some thing into his ear and he nods. ~i have changed its name form silverwing to redwing~

daisuke
( okay )

"Mythron, it is wonderful to see you again." Kai smiled, shoowing her pointed teeth.

gamewarrior
Lawrence picks up another bottle of ale and drinks some more.

Movie_Geek_
It is good to see you to Kai. It looks as if all the best fighters are being called in. She lets a gaze look over all the fighters that had gathered. "Let us hope it helps."

CaptainBen
Ben sits on the edge of the wall sipping warm beer. "man its really cold out. When is the enemy expected to come?"

Celestial
Dawn of the second day...24 hours remain

daisuke
Kai stood out on the wall, watching the sun rise.

gamewarrior
Lawrence walks out of the dining hall and went to the top of the walls to see the sunrise with a half-full bottle of ale in hand. He got a chair and sat looking at the sunrise and trying to enjoy the moment for he may not get another chance to see it again. Lawrence always loved to see the sunrise since he ws a child. He would always get up early to see it. He took the bottle of ale he had brought and drank it until there was no more and after wards he closed his eyes listened to the wind.

Movie_Geek_
Leiva stood on the outer wall and looked out, you could see her breath in the air. The sun was rising and would soon be high in the sky. She stood and gazed down at the long strech a land out in front of her. In only a day the land would be full of blood. She wanted to see it as it was, before that happened.

Celestial
Night of the second day...12 hours remain

CaptainBen
Ben was in his room getting ready for the enemy. He put on his sword and shield. made sure he had his boomerang. He game his hawk some food. " You ready boy?" he said to it.

daisuke
Kai mediated in the Great Hall. The stones were cold for the fire had long died out. "Soon the blood will pour." She said to no one in particular, though the few servants running through the hall were scared by the kitlon's words.

Celestial
'Open the gates!' a guard yelled in complete fear. Many soldiers pulled open one of the mighty doors open and in rode a single knight. The men closed the gate and at once begun to reinforce it. The knight was in black and silver mail with a sheath tied at his waist with a hilt greater then any other in it. The knight was the Captain-General, Jaromor son of the king. Long wavy brown hair covered his hair and his eyes glowed like a sparkling ocean at sunset. He was a man of great structure and dismounted his steed that was covered in thick armor. Strapped around Jaromor's back was a quiver filled with arrows and a long bow.

daisuke
Although there seemed to be a commotion outside, Kai absolutely refused to move, let alone open her eyes. This might be the last meditation she had before the war.

Celestial
Echoing through Gandra before sunrise were great horns. Men rode through the city yelling in complete fear "Darkice is approaching!" and over in the distance marched the dai-orks. Ruthless creatures stronger and faster then man made from the dead bodies of people. The sun has risen but no light entered the valley for the shadows have engulfed the sky where no light could enter. Captains were yelling "All men to the gate!"

Dawn of the third day...War is upon us now

gamewarrior
Lawrence looked at the the distance and saw the horrid enemy but he was ready. With a longsword sheathed and crossbow at the ready he made sure he had enough arrows. War was upon them and it seemed it would not end nicely.Lawrence standed on on the walls waiting for the enemy wearing leather armor, helmet and armguard, . He takes a bottle of ale and drinks it empty and throws it on the ground smashing it to pieces. He stands quietly and ready for thed battle ahead.

Movie_Geek_
Leiva stood at the top of one of the other towers with the other archers. It would not be long before the would be in rang. She begain to spin a arrow in and out of her fingers. She was ready for them. " This will be a long day. "

Celestial

Movie_Geek_
Leiva stood stone still as she saw the king fall. She was not of Gandriar but she felt the loss of its people. She took a arrow from her back and strung it. She did not know what would happen now but she was prepared.

CaptainBen
Ben picked up his quiver slung it on his back. He drew a single arrow and strung it to the bow. He aimed at the Reaper-King's head.
"Im going to kill him" Ben said as he let it go.
~da na na na~

Celestial
The arrow hit dead on the Reaper-King but neither living nor dead only a mere shadow of the dark Lord himself. Nothing on Igros could kill the face of evil. The Lord of the Shadowghouls turned to Momthor and said, 'begin the attack. Do not stop until the city is taken.'
'Very well my lord,' Momthor said. The Reaper-King mounted himself on a winged-dregin (lesser dragon) while the other five Reapers roamed below on wingless-dregins. Horns blew and at once nearly 60,000 dai-orks charged. Arrows went flying to and from the wall and ladders went clashing against the wall. Orks made their way up the ladders...the Battle of Evermore has begun.

gamewarrior
Lawrence placed an arrow on his crossbow quickly and then aimed to fire. He fired at one of the orks climbing the ladders and it hit the ork dead at the head. The ork fell toward the other orks climbing and all of them hit the ground with a hard crash. Lawrence reloaded his crossbow and then ran toward one of the ladders then by the time he got there an ork was already on the wall. So lawrence shot the ork and then reloaded fast and shot it again the 2 arrows hit the ork on the chest and fell dead on the floor. Lawrence went back to the ladder and saw more orks climbing then he holstered his croosbow and pushed the ladder forward making it fall toward the ground and the other orks. Lawrence then took his crossbow and shot at more orks at the ground.

daisuke
(er.... what can a kitlon fight with?)

CaptainBen
Ben sees a ladder land next to him.
"start boiling any thing and bring it to each ladder " he ordered to two maids.
A ork's head apeared Ben sliced his head off. Then fired an arrow hitting the next one between the eyes. The ork fell nocking off his partners.
Ben then grabed a troch as a maid brought a pot of boiling oil. He cut off a strip of cloth from a maids rag and dumped it in the oil. He then put the oiled cloth around a arrow tip.
"Dump the oil when they start crowding around and climbing the ladder." Ben told the two maids.
They dumped the oil. Orks on the ladder started screaming and fell off. Ben then light his arrow and shot it at the crowd covered in oil. 20 orks where running around on fire.

gamewarrior
"These Orks are not gonna kill us that easily." he said as he killed two more orks with his crossbow. Suddenly 5 arrows were shot by some of the orks flying toward Lawrence. Lawrence noticed the arrows coming and ducked but the arrows fell toward the others side of the wall killing 3 of their soldiers. "Why you bunch of ugly frogs! Im gonna kill all of you."he said as he takes a bunch of shots killing the about five orks.

Celestial
(Kiltons fight with claws and teeth)
Huge trolls pushed giant siege towers to the walls and more trolls begun to attack the main gates. The siege towers attached themselves to the walls and out ran more dai-orks. Catapults now flung flaming rubble into the city.

CaptainBen
~hey do you have a pic of a Kilton~

Ben ran toward one of the towers. He flung the torch at it. It burst into flames. He unsheathed his sword and shield and began to fight the orks.
"We need to kill those Trolls" Ben yelled

gamewarrior
Lawrence heared the warrior said and began shotting at one of the Trolls pushing the siege towers.. It took a couple of shots until one of the arrows hit one of its eyes and the troll began to yell in pain and gave Lawrence a clear shot on the throat and with two shots killed the troll making it fall backward crushing 3 orks. Suddenly he felt a quake under his feet and realized it was one of the siege towers attaching to the wall and pouring in orks."It seems things are gonna get harder." He said as he holstered his crossbow and unsheathed his sword and began to slash some orks.

Celestial
Suddenly the entire city begun to shake for the main gate has been blasted by four huge mines. Now the dai-orks flooded the walls and the main gates and war elephants begun to move in with dozens of men on their backs firing arrows at the soldiers of Gandriar. The five shadowghouls mounted on their dregins scaled the walls and begun to kill at will. Dragons soared down into the city and set a flame dozens of soldiers and buildings. The grey rider, Galatians, rode on the wall.
'To the gates! To the gates!' Galatians yelled and tower guards all ran to the ruins of the gates where twenty heavily armed trolls have entered.

Movie_Geek_
Leiva let loss a stream of arrows to rain down of the enemy. Only hand fulls of arrows from the dozens she shot missed there target, ether because of armor or they where lucky. Leiva back into a new room and refilled he quiver when she felt the ground shake. The walls had be breached. She and a few other archer backed farther into the fortress and took new stations of fire. Leiva and two other archer concentrated on taking out the elephants. Out of all the arrows they shot they where only able to take out one. "We need to stop those elephants! "

Celestial
Jaromor fought with Striker, prince of Hyland, at the breached wall. More and more dai-orks filled the breach.
'We cannot stay here,' Striker pleaded.
'Pull back behind the second wall,' Jaromor said moving back. At once all the soldiers begun to flee behind the second and final wall.

metal gear: RAY
(May I join?)

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Celestial
Jaromor fought with Striker, prince of Hyland, at the breached wall. More and more dai-orks filled the breach.
'We cannot stay here,' Striker pleaded.
'Pull back behind the second wall,' Jaromor said moving back. At once all the soldiers begun to flee behind the second and final wall.

Leiva heard the hors blow for a fall back she and the two archers she was with fell back and took their place on the second wall. Hundreds of dai-orks began to poor in. It seemed as if they where a endlessly coming at them.

Jacobleo
i am a half human and wolf demon

Celestial
(no werewolves, wolf demons, or wolf angels or anything else besides the three races I gave in the sign in thread)

All the soldiers fled behind the gates and braced it.

gamewarrior
Lawrence heard the call to retreat back to the second wall and slashed 2 more orks before going. He ran as fast as he can then saw other soldiers running toward the second wall. Lawrence looked back and saw orks running toward them trying to catch up. He took out his crossbow and began shotting at the orks killing about 3 until he got to the safety of the second wall and there he refilled his arrow ammo.

CaptainBen
Ben was surrounded with orks. spinning around with his sword.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I NEED HELP" Ben yelled

daisuke
Originally posted by CaptainBen
~hey do you have a pic of a Kilton~

Ben ran toward one of the towers. He flung the torch at it. It burst into flames. He unsheathed his sword and shield and began to fight the orks.
"We need to kill those Trolls" Ben yelled
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/L/liveoninuyasha/1049581478_tchellfox1.JPG

that will be Kai....]

Movie_Geek_
(( cool pic ))

daisuke
Ben was surrounded with orks. spinning around with his sword.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I NEED HELP" Ben yelled
Kai jumped into teh fray clawing and biting the Orcs at their weakest points. Eyes were gouged out, fingers detached from hands, blood ran down their faces.

daisuke
(( cool pic ))
(amazing what you can find when looking around huh?)

Movie_Geek_
(( yes when you know where to look. ))

Leiva was shooting her arrows at the up coming dia-orks when she saw Kai. "Kai, I have a idea!" Leiva had a iplan but she would need Kai's help to do it.

daisuke
"At your service, Leiva" Kai bounded over her, jumping over many orc spears.

Celestial
A massive troll broke down the gates of the second wall. At once the dai-orks flooded into the breached gate.

Movie_Geek_
A massive troll broke down the gates of the second wall. At once the dai-orks flooded into the breached gate.

Originally posted by daisuke
"At your service, Leiva" Kai bounded over her, jumping over many orc spears.

"Good I....." The troll had jut broken down the gate. " Never mind I think that thing takes first priority! " Leiva lined a new arrow and let it loose on her target.

Celestial
A great horn echoed through the valley as the sun begun to rise and up on the great hill a lone knight appeared then five more knights came up behind him. The first one was Esehere the King of Hyland. He gazed at the siege of Gandra down below. Most of the city was in flames. Then the horn blew again and nearly two hundred knights rode up to the hill.
'Hylanders! Look down below. We see the courage of men on its final struggle. But I see in your eyes the same fear that would bring are downfall! Their is a day when the hammer strike will be too strong to withstand and the world of men will come crashing down!' Esehere yelled to his knights. 'But it is not this day! This day we ride not to ruin nor death but to the world! Ride!'
All the knights gave out a grand yell "Ride!"

(May I join?)

Celestial
(Yeah. Post you character on the sign in thread)

(where's that?)

Celestial
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t372902.html

Movie_Geek_
A great horn echoed through the valley as the sun begun to rise and up on the great hill a lone knight appeared then five more knights came up behind him. The first one was Esehere the King of Hyland. He gazed at the siege of Gandra down below. Most of the city was in flames. Then the horn blew again and nearly two hundred knights rode up to the hill.
'Hylanders! Look down below. We see the courage of men on its final struggle. But I see in your eyes the same fear that would bring are downfall! Their is a day when the hammer strike will be too strong to withstand and the world of men will come crashing down!' Esehere yelled to his knights. 'But it is not this day! This day we ride not to ruin nor death but to the world! Ride!'
All the knights gave out a grand yell "Ride!"

Leiva looked to the horizon to see her home lands flag. "Good! Now we might live." She let arrows fly from her bow at a new faster pace, with the renewed strength of her people.

Celestial
At once Esehere rode down the hill with the 200 knights and more appeared followed by more and more until around 6,000 knights rode down. The orks reformed the lines with pikes up front and archers in back. High above the dragons begin to turn their attention to the riding knights.

Soren: *hid watching them*

Celestial
The collision of the knights on the orks was so massive that it could have destroyed a section of the second lesser wall of Gandra. The knights trampled the orks until horns blew and the orks fled down the valley and towards Trece. Galatians rode out with a few knights to greet the king of Hyland.
'It appears the battle for today is over,' the sage said.
'Yes...it will be a long time before Darkice returns to try and destroy Gandra again. What shall we do?' the king questioned.

Soren: *walked out of his hiding spot* ".........."

gamewarrior
Lawrence was exhausted and wounded with a couple of scratches on his face and hands, an arrow shot on his leg, and some cuts on his left arm and right leg. It was a long fight but they made it and Lawrence limped up to the wall and looked at the distance to see the army of the Hyland his home country. Lawrence killed about 50 orks and 2 trolls from what he could remember. His sword was dripping with ork blood and he already exhausted all of his arrows but inspite of allof that It was good to feel the air on his face telling him he was still alive.

daisuke
Aiding Leiva in her battle, Kai took off on all fours, dodging below, between, over, infront of the troll. As another dai-ork snuck up to attack leiva from behind, Kai used the troll as leverage to throw herself at the beast, knocking him to the ground and clawing out its eyes.

Celestial
'We must reinforce are defenses,' Esehere said. 'We must...'
A terrible sound stopped him like the roaring of a grizzly bear. Horns echoed, terrible horns. The full might of Darkice has arrived. Nearly 100,000 marched to Gandra with trolls beating on massive drums.
'Reform the lines!' Esehere cried out.

CaptainBen
Ben was on the ground he had three arrows in him. two in his shoulder and one in his leg. He had cuts all over his body.
He stood up pulling the arrows out and leaning on his sword
"Men get into formation, I want Tower guards up front with their shields foward. Archers get between them. Fire at the trolls first." Ben yelled.
"Sir you need help" said on of the female archers.
"My beauty dont worry about me, worry about your family and friend if those bastards get in." Ben said holding her face.

Celestial
'Reform the lines!' Esehere shouted. 'Sound the battle charge and hit them head home!'
At once all the knights formed three lines and horns echoed through the valley and the knights of Hyland and some of Gandriar charged in full force.

Movie_Geek_
Leiva had just had a few moments rest when when to order to reform was given. She had a cuts up and down her legs and a couple gashes in her right arm. She was a archer and most her enemys where taken down before they got to her but when they did she had taken a few hits before she pulled out her sword. "This is will be fun."

CaptainBen
"gather oil, we are gonna burn these bastards" ben yelled to the maids
"give big pots to guards and small bowls to archers, Guards if the ladders come up drop that on it when there are orks on it. archers make fire arrows."

Celestial
The battle turned into a slaughter now that the armies of Darkice outnumbered the Men of the East by more then 12xs.

Movie_Geek_
Leiva continued to fall back. The dai-orks seemed to be a shadow that kept growing. For one she took down 5 more filled its spot. She soon strapped her bow to her and took to her sword, her archery may be her bst weapon but if kept to it she would not live as long.

Celestial
An arrow hit a dai-ork that was about to kill Leiva and Jaromor and Striker jumped down from the top of the wall with twin swords swinging to and fro killing as many as possible fighting back to back.

daisuke
Fighting back to back with Leiva, Kai warded off yet another of the monsterous creatures. There was a shallow gash on her arm, a hole though her ear, and a scratch on her eye. "Damned creatures, they keep coming!" A massive fist entered Kai's view and connected with her head. The troll's punch sent Kai and Leiva flying into a wall.

Movie_Geek_
Lieva landed with a heavy thud and Kai landed next to her. "Grate!" Liava took her bow from her back and let the arrows sore toward the troll as it advanced on her and Kai.

gamewarrior
Lawrence just bandaged his leg when he heard the call and quickly ran back to the wall to fight. He took out his crossbow and placed an arrow getting ready to shoot. When he got to the wall he saw 2 warriors getting attackd by a troll and was punched sending them flying. With haste Lawrence shot arrows at the Troll and kept shooting until the Troll would fall.

Celestial
The troll wore heavy armor and only three arrows successfully hit the troll's skin.

Movie_Geek_
Leiva saw the new fighter fireing from the wall trying to her them. Her took a spare second or two to take careful aim with her arrows. Two landed in his neck but the troll pay them no attention. When she went to make a third shot she took to long and the troll made a swipe at her. She back out of the main force of the blow but was still sent back words.

gamewarrior
Lawrence noticed that the arrows weren't doing any good against the troll cuz of the armor and decided he had to go melee. Lawrence was only few feet meters away from the Troll and if he jumped he might take it down. he quickly holstered his crossbow and unsheathed his sword then leaped towards the Troll from the wall. He landed on the Trolls shoulders then slid but grabbed a hold on his neck. Lawrence used all his strength to hold on as the Troll was lashing around to shake him off."This must be one of the crazies things Ive ever done in my life!" he said as he grasped the hilt of his sword and pulled it backward then used all his strength to stab the Troll on its neck. The sword went deep cutting the Troll's spinal cord and killing it. Lawrence jumped right before it fell and went to see if the warrior girl was alright.

Chaosbark
(Could I get a recap?)

Celestial

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Lawrence noticed that the arrows weren't doing any good against the troll cuz of the armor and decided he had to go melee. Lawrence was only few feet meters away from the Troll and if he jumped he might take it down. he quickly holstered his crossbow and unsheathed his sword then leaped towards the Troll from the wall. He landed on the Trolls shoulders then slid but grabbed a hold on his neck. Lawrence used all his strength to hold on as the Troll was lashing around to shake him off."This must be one of the crazies things Ive ever done in my life!" he said as he grasped the hilt of his sword and pulled it backward then used all his strength to stab the Troll on its neck. The sword went deep cutting the Troll's spinal cord and killing it. Lawrence jumped right before it fell and went to see if the warrior girl was alright.

Leiva had gotten to her knees at this point. She looked over and saw that Kai was alright and also saw the man that had jumped onto the troll. She moved her arm and pain went up and down it. She had hurt it but it was not broken, yet. She looked up to the man that had for the most point saved her. " Thank you, that was one of the most stupid but brave things I have seen."

Celestial

CaptainBen
Ben was badly hurt. his shoulder was gushing and he had a many cuts on his torso.
"Help me get to the hospital room" Ben said to one of the guards.
As he walked down there he saw Leiva. "good shooting" he said as he patted her shoulder.

Celestial
Striker smiled for the first time in a long time and shouted out, 'Elijah!!'

daisuke
Kai, now on all four feet, was in a blood lust. She struck out at any enemy that came close enough to her. This created a circle of blood around her as Dai-ork after Dai-ork hit the ground. Although she was receiving multiple wounds, the kitlon seemed not to notice, trapped within her own world of revenge.

gamewarrior
Leiva had gotten to her knees at this point. She looked over and saw that Kai was alright and also saw the man that had jumped onto the troll. She moved her arm and pain went up and down it. She had hurt it but it was not broken, yet. She looked up to the man that had for the most point saved her. " Thank you, that was one of the most stupid but brave things I have seen."

"Your welcome and it seems we have won, I hope."He sad then helped the woman up. lawrence was kinda weak from holding on the Troll but had enough strength to walk to the dining room and got a bottle of ale then sat down and began to drink. The battle was over and he celebrated the best way he knew how. He just drunk until he couldnt anymore.

Movie_Geek_
Ben was badly hurt. his shoulder was gushing and he had a many cuts on his torso.
"Help me get to the hospital room" Ben said to one of the guards.
As he walked down there he saw Leiva. "good shooting" he said as he patted her shoulder.
Originally posted by gamewarrior
"Your welcome and it seems we have won, I hope."He sad then helped the woman up. lawrence was kinda weak from holding on the Troll but had enough strength to walk to the dining room and got a bottle of ale then sat down and began to drink. The battle was over and he celebrated the best way he knew how. He just drunk until he couldnt anymore.

She cringed saw he patted her shoulder. Evidential the injury was worse then she had guessed. "thanks, but do me a favor and do not go near my shoulder, she said with a weak smile. She then looked to the man as he helped he up. " It would seem that way. About time to. "

CaptainBen
Originally posted by daisuke
Kai, now on all four feet, was in a blood lust. She struck out at any enemy that came close enough to her. This created a circle of blood around her as Dai-ork after Dai-ork hit the ground. Although she was receiving multiple wounds, the kitlon seemed not to notice, trapped within her own world of revenge.

Ben wispers in kai's ear "your fighting the air, the battle is over"

daisuke
Breathing heavily, Kai stopped a looked around. Surrounding her were the blood corpses of many enemies, and streaching beyond that was the red field. "So we have," the kitlon grimiced. "We have fought well, and have won." Kai stood up.

Movie_Geek_
Leiva looked at Kai. "It looks like you are about as beat up as Ben and me."

Vaati
(I didn't forget I did join this one)

Soren: *walked out into the open and fell to the ground asleep* ".....*mumbled and snored a bit then quit*....."

Celestial
The silence was stripped away by a loud explosion far far away from Gandra.

Vaati
Soren: *woke up with a gasp, and got up and dusted himself off and looked around and stopped at Leiva* "Who are you?"

Movie_Geek_
Leiva had been bandaging her wounds when a man walked up to her. "My name is Leiva and I am the Captain of the Hyrulen archers."

Vaati
Soren: "Nice to meet you, my name is Soren, only surviving ranger of my group."

Movie_Geek_
Leiva nodded, " I wounder what the noise was?"

CaptainBen
Ben came out of the hospital all badaged.
"well were were you soren" Ben asked

Celestial
Again the same noise erupted over the lands

Vaati
Ben came out of the hospital all badaged.
"well were were you soren" Ben asked

Soren: "To tell you the truth, I was wandering and came by."

Celestial
(Just asking if anyone here would like to join a new RP ((in the future...not far furture)) called the Judgment of Celestial. It is under new game ideas so please join)

The ground begun to shake.

Vaati
Soren: *fell to the ground* "What's happening?!"

Celestial
The shaking only got worse.

Vaati
Soren: "WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vaati
Soren: ".........."

CaptainBen
"My squad get ready, we dont know if its another attack" ben said pulling out his sword and shield

ESB- 1138
'The Barathus!!' a guard telled. Barathus is King of the Tiamsusas (terrible creatures of shadow)

CaptainBen
"Arm your selves. Our battle isnt quite over. Back to your stations!" Ben yelled

Movie_Geek_
Leiva had hurt herself pretty badly in the last fight but she could still fire her arrows. She picked up her bow and waited to see what would happen.

ESB- 1138
The Barathus itself is bigger then the walls of Gandra. Arrows flew into the beast but to no avail.

CaptainBen
"apparently arrows won't do any thing, Unsheath your swords and charge!" Ben yelled running at the very front with his sword drawn. He was determined to save his race and nothing was going to stop him.

Jacobleo
can i join

ESB- 1138
(Sure)
The smoke the Barathus released caused anyone who approached it to fall to their knees gasping for air.

CaptainBen
Ben was on his knees cough.
"Go to hell you bastard. You will never stop me." he yelled.
He got up and started running

ESB- 1138
The smoke only got thicker and heavier

Movie_Geek_
Leiva from her position on the wall was breathing in all the rising smoke. It made it hard to breath and seemed take her strength from her."We need to find a way to get rid of this smoke."

ESB- 1138
Barathus begun to attack throwing dozens of soldiers with every blow

gamewarrior
Lawrence went out of the dining room to see what the comotion was all about. Sudennly he found himself gasping for air as athick black smoke engulfed him. Lawrence trying to keep the himself from passing out from the black smoke covers his mouth with his hand. looking up he saw a huge gigantic figure and only one word passed through his mind... TROUBLE.

CaptainBen
Ben got up to the monster. He slashed withi his sword creating several wounds , then it swiped him out of the way. He was nocked out of the gas.
"finaly a time to breath. *wistle* redwing come here" Ben yelled as his hawk landed on his shoulder.
"I want you to peck its eyes out ok. do dive bomb attacks"ben said to it.

ESB- 1138
Redwing flew up and was coming down but at that moment Barathus let out a terrible roar and a huge flame surrounded Barathus and engulfed Redwing and dozens of other soldiers in fire.

CaptainBen
"you bastard" ben yelled
He took a deep breath and ran in. He jumped on its back and ran up to it head.
"you killed my bird now its your turn" He yells as he raises his sword above his head and brings it down.

takuto
(recap plz!)

Movie_Geek_
(( What was the last thing you did? ))

takuto
( i was warned that the battle was over.)

Movie_Geek_
(( Well some really big troll like think just broke down the last wall and a thick smoke that makes it hard to breath and move is come from it. ))

takuto
(oh...)

ESB- 1138
The Barathus's flames were too intense to stay on it and thus you fell from the fire.

takuto
(me?)

ESB- 1138
(Ben)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>