I Pitty You.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
I pity the people that cant even get replies in there threads IN THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM. I mean this forum is filled with people who reply to anything for the heck of it.If your current thread has zero replies and has made it to the bottom of the page then you got to get the ball rollin.That's embarrassing sad

DarkC
Originally posted by Cringe
I pity the people that cant even get replies in there threads IN THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM. I mean this forum is filled with people who reply to anything for the heck of it.If your current thread has zero replies and has made it to the bottom of the page then you got to get the ball rollin.That's embarrassing sad
Open threads die, it happens regularly. roll eyes (sarcastic) It isn't exactly something to be ashamed of. Those who are ashamed of it are probably oversenstive or something of the sort.

Cringe
It mean there thread is so stupid no one wants to waste there time posting there or even check it out no expression

Acherontia
Says The man With a "Love My Space" account link.

Guy.

Barly passes as "teen"

RedAlertv2
Ive had plenty of threads die with little or no responses, especially in the music forum. Is it my fault I listen to great bands no one's heard of? no, and i dont take it personally

ben_dover
I pity the people that cant even get replies in there threads IN THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM. I mean this forum is filled with people who reply to anything for the heck of it.If your current thread has zero replies and has made it to the bottom of the page then you got to get the ball rollin.

It's not actually the reason for a pointless thread, it is the mercy of the people that feel too sorry for you to give you a reply for something that does not make any sense at all.

That's embarrassing sad

You shouldn't be embarrased for the action over the internet for it does not matter since the people you talk with will never have a chance to meet you and laugh at you unless you permit them to.

The thing that does matter is the actual life. Don't screw it up, you only get one chance to make the first good impression.

Royal Knight

my threads never are like that

my threads always have a subject

and i do not post meaningless shit like some people here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.