Kyle vs Obi Wan and/or Anikan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
Kyle vs Obi Wan and/or Anikan. NJO, ROTS, ROTS,

Darth_Glentract
Either Obi-wan or Anakin take him I think. I might change my mind though.

Darth Avis
bump

Se7in
Kyle. He fought loads of Dark Jedi, defeated Tavion and Desann (who overwhelmned NJO Luke in a duel), and was a master of numerous Force powers, most notably grip and lightning.

Tru_Slice
I'll say this because I know where kyle is coming from.

Kyle is a grizzled old man now, he's dealt with this crap before, I'm sure he'll have no problem taking these guys.

Plus he's not afraid to use his gun.

Darth_Glentract
Neither was Obi-wan against GG.

Anyway, so what if Kyle killed some Dark Jedi? Are they anything next to Maul or Dooku? I think not.

Desann was killed long before NJO, Se7in.

Deus Ex
zOMG!!!! annykin pwnzz all!!!@@!!

Se7in
So? Anakin and Obi-Wan have no defense against grip, it's shown in the movie. Where are they fighting? Kyle is an awesome grip user, able to throw people around with ease. He would just choke Anakin and throw him into a wall, do the same to Obi-Wan and use lighting on them both. Kyle's Force powers give him a huge edge.

Darth_Glentract
Unfounded BS. Kyle threw Reborn around, not trained Force Users.

Deus Ex
And in any case, every time a jedi was duped by the force they are caught off guard. This includes the force choke.

Se7in
When have Obi-Wan and Anakin showed an adept defense against Force Grip?

Darth_Glentract
They have overall greater force capability. Force defense in their favor is more than likely.

Deus Ex
And considering in one book it shows that Jedi are taught to resist Force kinetics before they even learn to use a lightsaber, I would hope they could resist it.

In any case, Dooku has well more power than Obi-Wan does...

Darth_Glentract
That's true. It was said early in Shatterpoint, incase anyone doubts Janus' claim on that.

Deus Ex
I would have cited it directly, but my mind is fuzzy. I read Shatterpoint before this past summer.

Darth Avis
what is the best CW book?

Darth_Glentract
I've heard Shatterpoint, but I have not personal experince as Shatterpoint is the only one I have read.

Darth Avis
same.

Deus Ex
I don't think Shatterpoint is the best Clone Wars novel. Best PT era novels include Cloak of Deception, Labyrinth of Evil, and The Cestus Deception.

kamikz
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Unfounded BS. Kyle threw Reborn around, not trained Force Users.

Actually Kyle gripped Tavion who was a skilled dark jedi, she was a knight I think and Kyle had just gotten back his force powers and hadent practiced for a very long time. Though I still think they could defend against it. Obi-Wan was more caught by suprise when Dooku did it, he came from behind and thought it was a clean strike but suddenly Dooku turned around and "boom". If Obi was weak against grip he coulden't have defeated Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.