-=- Who Updates KMC Main page? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
I know for a fact that KMC follows the exact same formate as several other websites (Sorta like sister sites, think Titanic & Olympia)

But who updates it Raz? Doing all the research and stuff? wow, hopefully its a paying job ...

Or is it on an "Automatic Update" thing, where each sister site gets it's update automatically (ditto)

Answers?

Tptmanno1
No, KMC forums is completly separatly run entity than Killermovies.com
I mean they are related and this is the technicly "Their" message board, but Raz runs this, and other people run Killermovies.com

Jedi Priestess
Now see I didnt know that. Thanks Roan. Would be nice if we had a nistory of OMC thread in here.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Acherontia
I know for a fact that KMC follows the exact same formate as several other websites (Sorta like sister sites, think Titanic & Olympia)

But who updates it Raz? Doing all the research and stuff? wow, hopefully its a paying job ...

Or is it on an "Automatic Update" thing, where each sister site gets it's update automatically (ditto)

Answers?

If it's still the same person it was when I first joined, the guy's forum name is Zed. Haven't seen him in the forums in ages.

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Now see I didnt know that. Thanks Roan. Would be nice if we had a nistory of OMC thread in here.

nistory? OMC? stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
PH pfffffft you know Im a chronic mistyper.

HISTORY

Syren
laughing A Nistory of OMC... that's classic stick out tongue

Acherontia
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
No, KMC forums is completly separatly run entity than Killermovies.com
I mean they are related and this is the technicly "Their" message board, but Raz runs this, and other people run Killermovies.com

I never talked about killermovies.com/forums.

I mean't killermovies.com vs. any other Website that has the same blue and white layout and just about the same information about movies.

Tptmanno1
I don't know anything about Killermovies.com.
Could be, I really don't know

Raz
We have a 1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters...

Syren
laughing Only 1000? Wow...

And is that 1000 typewriters each?

Raz
Nah. Some aren't bright enough so some have to share.

Syren
Oh, that's terrible. I'd give some serious thought to upgrading to dolphins {as slavedrivers of course}.

zombieman
Anybody know why the main page hasn't been updated since mid-January? It's not like there hasn't been any movie headlines to report!

Tonnochi
What's going on? It's been a month now, and no KMC biz?

Black Dalek
KMC NEWS

THE DANCING MAN SEZ:

herbdance

DANZ!

There ya go.

Barker
I've been on the main page of Killermovies maybe 5 times since I registered.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Barker
I've been on the main page of Killermovies maybe 5 times since I registered.

What Main Page?

Barker
sly

Spidervlad
Seriously, I don't really care about the main page :P
Who cares about months? I change sigs every 20 mins.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Black Dalek
KMC NEWS

THE DANCING MAN SEZ:

herbdance

DANZ!

There ya go.

herbtouched

Puzzle
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
What Main Page?

www.killermovies.com

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Puzzle
www.killermovies.com

Wow.

I've never been there before.

hybrid
hey guys i was just wondering why there haven't been any new articles in the past month on killermovies. i mean there's been no word of the site shutting down so i am hoping it's just me and not the site. do you guys know any info about this? or maybe of any other site similar to killermovies besides rottentomatoes.com.

botankus
I don't really check out the main page, but I was a little bothered that there weren't many threads on the Oscars. I mean, yeah, the Oscars are cheesy, but it's a movie Website, for crying out loud.

The Libertine
Originally posted by botankus
I don't really check out the main page, but I was a little bothered that there weren't many threads on the Oscars. I mean, yeah, the Oscars are cheesy, but it's a movie Website, for crying out loud.

I think it's dying. If Raz wants to sell it I might be interested.

Lana
Raz doesn't run the main site, just the forums.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Lana
Raz doesn't run the main site, just the forums.

I see, perhaps "Jelsoft" want to sell?

Lana
...Jelsoft has nothing to do with anything, that's the name of the company that created vBulletin, which is the forum software KMC uses.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Lana
...Jelsoft has nothing to do with anything, that's the name of the company that created vBulletin, which is the forum software KMC uses.

I see, so it's a nameless company? Unlike someone like "Crave".

The Libertine
I see so it's a company called KMC or someone nameless or someone like "Crave".

Puzzle
Originally posted by The Libertine
I see so it's a company called KMC or someone nameless or someone like "Crave".

It's a person named Zed who runs the main site, just a movie fan like you and I, there is no actual company.

Plus the site itself makes quite a bit of money on ads, so if you wanted to buy the main site you would have to pay a shit load.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Puzzle
It's a person named Zed who runs the main site, just a movie fan like you and I, there is no actual company.

Plus the site itself makes quite a bit of money on ads, so if you wanted to buy the main site you would have to pay a shit load.

I wonder if Zed is a guy called Johann, I suspect i'd have the money.

Spidervlad
Can I give him a chocolate chip cookie for it? I heard those damn cookies can be very persuasive!

Tonnochi
Well its pretty ****ing dead now, its 2 months today.

Barker
So? Go to another site for your fix, and stop whining about it. no expression

Tonnochi
I've pretty much abandoned KMC, I'm fully IMDb now.

Flame On!!
KMC is also slipping down the big boards list all the time as well. smile

Barker
Originally posted by Tonnochi
I've pretty much abandoned KMC, I'm fully IMDb now.
Good, now stop bitching.

Grand_Moff_Gav
So, Raz runs the forums, but does the owner of Killermovies.com own these threads too?

zoemorn
Too bad, i used to go to the main site cuz it often mentioned movies of interest to me... whereas IMDB shows ALL movies whether i give a crap about em or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.