1 MILLION Wolverines vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Happens on an adamantium planet!

All Wolverines are perfect clones.

RAGE17
Originally posted by long pig
Happens on an adamantium planet!

All Wolverines are perfect clones.

Dr. strange dies first. then thanos dies.

golem370
If Thanos can't do ring outs and is forced to stay on the Planet he more then likely going to lose but he taking 1000s with him lol.

Avalonofthewind
Anyone got some turkey for that swiss cheese?

long pig
Not a spite thread. Really.

long pig
Oh, NO shields!

Ex11B
what does Thanos have at his disposal?Or is it hand to hand?

Dizzle
Originally posted by Ex11B
what does Thanos have at his disposal?Or is it hand to hand?

Does it matter? He just blasts each and every one into a big pile of adamantium skeletons. Failing that, he rips each and every organ out of each clone, leaving a million adamantium skeletons and piles on piles of mashed up vital organs. Thanos then consumes all of the cloned souls, and becomes immortal. Fanboy immortal.

grey fox
Oh god.........the bubs the BUBS!!!!!!!

eL sTanKo
it can be 1 million wolvies TIMES one million more and the big homie Thanos still beats the shyat out of them. Really, Thanos spits a thick loogie at them and they did. PEOPLE, this is Thanos for God's sake!

Metalmanx
...This is absolutely ridiculous.

Thanos could take 6.5 BILLION Wolverines. At the same time.

Easily.

He is Thanos for a reason.

ImmortalOne
I'm so proud of my little character............... Thanos that is, not logan !!!

o.g. slaughter
what are thanos stats?

Hit_and_Miss
I think wolverine.... When wolverine says bub together at the same time... using wave theory, the bubs will increase 1million times as they will all add together... this ultra bub will destroy thanos...

Tha C-Master
"BUB!!!"

K3VIL
Thanos teleports on this planet, where Pip the Troll should be waiting for him with Gamora.
He enters into a fortress, and from everywhere starts to pop out dwarfs with claws and a costume:
-Come get some bub!
-Just you and me pal!
-I'm the man bub!
-You're gonna be shish kebab pal!
-Pray for your luck pal!
But suddendly, they all realize they are equal and gang up on each other killing themselves, while Thanos watch the scene, thinking how idiot can be someone.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I think wolverine.... When wolverine says bub together at the same time... using wave theory, the bubs will increase 1million times as they will all add together... this ultra bub will destroy thanos...

How many decibels is one shout? 80-100?

About hundred million decibels would probably hurt Thanos...but Wolverines would be killed too.

Well, Dazzler would be pretty powerful in there. laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
yes but wolvie has healin so it won't hurt him... LOLS regenerated from a cell once...! he would also lvl up as sayians who are near death and heal gain power... he would come back wolvie mark II

Laminator_X
You cant kill a high-powered Eternal by cutting them. Most of the Titanian Eternals are weaker, but Thanos and Mentor have the same type of powers as the Eternals of Earth. And of course Thanos has boosted himself way beyond those levels through technological enhancements and training.

Hit_and_Miss
...but the "bub" boom! a million wolvies chanting as one... thanos doens't stand a chance...

spetznaz
LOL.
Thanks for the laugh LP ....I needed a laugh and you managed to make some posters come out with funny posts (I knew there would be one or two people saying Wolverine would have a chance, and they did not disappoint).

Let me put it this way for those who think Wolverine, even a million iterations of him, have a chance against Thanos:

Would one ant have a chance of surviving a nuclear detonation?
Nope.

Would a thousand ants have a chance of surviving a nuclear detonation?
Nope.

Would a million ants have a chance of surviving a nuclear detonation?
Nope!

Same thing here.
All PIS/CIS aside, one Wolverine has absolutely zero chance of winning against Thanos.
At the same time a thousand Wolverines have absolutely zero chance of winning against Thanos.
And for that matter a million Wolverines absolutely zero chance of winning against Thanos.

Numbers matter in many circumstances, but there are some where numbers mean absolutely nothing.

This is one of them.

long pig
Bump.

StiltmanFTW
Spite.

It should be 1 Million Thanuses vs. Wolverine.

Thanus is a nobody.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124784/3029014-5208431965-21469.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/252133-wolvcutsthanostc1_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/52156/1038209-clawsbeatguantlet.jpg

To be continued... stick out tongue

long pig
laughing out loud

Magnon
Wolverine.

Board Walker
1 Wolverine nearly killed Thanos, as Wolverine showed that his claws with his own inertia could pierce Thanos shields as well as his skin.

Wolverine can be incinerated down to nothing but metal (as he was when he tanked a nuclear bomb point blank), and he will regenerate to full health in less than a couple of minutes.

Thanos could kill as many as he wants, they would just keep regenerating, and eventually Thanos would die to impalement.

StiltmanFTW
Thanos' reaction to having to get raped by Wolverine again:

http://i.imgur.com/cI0ZKgE.png

Props to Scot.

The Nuul
Thanos is scum.

He bullies little kids.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54054/1057692-sss_thanos01.jpg

StiltmanFTW
^ The only "fight" he can actually hope to win.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

Disney Wolvie says no to cigars and no to Bubs.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Disney Wolvie says no to cigars and no to Bubs.

Logan quit smoking quite a long time ago. Hell, everyone in Marvel quit smoking pre-Disney. Quesada's idea, I think.

He never quit snikt-bubbing, though.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thanos' reaction to having to get raped by Wolverine again:

http://i.imgur.com/cI0ZKgE.png

Props to Scot.

ThANUS

http://i.imgur.com/ghDnKMs.jpg

Here's a lovely desktop wallpaper for anyone.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Great, great job thumb up

And sorry for the typo. KMC should autocorrect it.

Flyattractor
Thanos just walks up to the one million and asks. " Which one of you is the best at what you do"?

Then sets back to watch the fun.

Time-Immemorial
Yea^

long pig
So, wolvie is gonna penetrate thanus?

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Double fisting with all claws out. Triple penetration x2, basically.

long pig
:unzips:

Go on.....

Badabing
This thread made no sense until Long Pig posted.

KMC needs more Long Pig. thumb up

leonidas
thumb up

long pig
Well shit....I can't fap to this....

Scoobless
Liar

Galan007
So, wolvie is gonna penetrate thanus? Yep. 1 million Wolverines = 6 million stabby-stabs. 6 million stabby-stabs >>> Thanos.

#Math thumb up

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
Liar
You shut your whore mouth!!

Surtur
Thanos sits down and does his taxes while all the Wolverines fruitlessly try to inflict harm. At one point he thinks he might of felt something, but he dismisses it as nothing but a strong breeze.

StiltmanFTW
Even with the Power Gem, he wasn't able to no-sell the claws.

Surtur
And yet other times Wolverines claws have failed to do any harm at all to people less durable then Thanos. Almost as if Wolverine is an incredibly inconsistent character..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
And yet other times Wolverines claws have failed to do any harm at all to people less durable then Thanos.

Not really.

They worked on pretty much everyone who matters. Gladiator, Count Nefaria, the Hulk, the Thing, Titannus, Iron Man and so on.

Surtur
Yet Gladiator flat out broke one of his claws off. Pretty sure there is at least one instance of Colossus not being stabbed. Likewise I think Juggernaut as well.

None of the people I just mentioned are more durable then Thanos.

StiltmanFTW
Yet Gladiator flat out broke one of his claws off.

That's not canon.

Thanos got sliced by an axe swing from a cannon fodder alien. Hawkeye's arrows penetrated him, too. That's canon smile

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure there is at least one instance of Colossus not being stabbed. Likewise I think Juggernaut as well.

Wolverine never really tried to stab him with the exception being Aaron's Wolverine run - and he succeeded then.

Juggernaut has the magical forcefield and yes, he's easily more durable than Thanos because of that.

Juggernaut is. You could never see him bleeding after taking a punch from someone as strong as Namor, for example.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Just h2h and 1 Wolverine would be enough, and lol @Wolverine not being able to penetrate Thanus...

Board Walker
Yet Gladiator flat out broke one of his claws off. Pretty sure there is at least one instance of Colossus not being stabbed. Likewise I think Juggernaut as well.

What ifs are not canon.

Thanos has always demonstrated extremely weak resistances versus piercing attacks, Wolverines claws have always pierced Thanos in every encounter of theirs.

Wolverine's claws in the history of 616 have 90% of the time pierced/cut through the highest levels of durability including:
1. Galactus
2. Thanos
3. King Thor
4. Hulk
5. Iron Man
6. Count Nefaria
7. Living Tribunal
8. Apocalypse
9. Dr. Doom
10. Dr. Strange
11. Phoenix Force Jean Grey

The list could go on for a long time.

long pig
Originally posted by Board Walker
What ifs are not canon.

Thanos has always demonstrated extremely weak resistances versus piercing attacks, Wolverines claws have always pierced Thanos in every encounter of theirs.

Wolverine's claws in the history of 616 have 90% of the time pierced/cut through the highest levels of durability including:
1. Galactus
2. Thanos
3. King Thor
4. Hulk
5. Iron Man
6. Count Nefaria
7. Living Tribunal
8. Apocalypse
9. Dr. Doom
10. Dr. Strange
11. Phoenix Force Jean Grey

The list could go on for a long time.
Dr. Strange?

StiltmanFTW
Dr. Strange?

Some names on Walker's list are just for lulz stick out tongue

Board Walker
Dr. Strange?

http://s21.postimg.org/woakloj3r/wolverine_stabs_strange.jpg

long pig
I don't think it was strange. Logan smelled a different person. They fought once h2h and he was unable to cut him.

Board Walker
I don't think it was strange. Logan smelled a different person. They fought once h2h and he was unable to cut him.

That was Dr. Strange, he then ressurected rachel.

What makes the feat even more impressive is that Logan cut Drm strange while strange was in shadow form.

long pig
That was Dr. Strange, he then ressurected rachel.

What makes the feat even more impressive is that Logan cut Drm strange while strange was in shadow form.
You may be right. Its been 15 years since I read it.

So, it was strange in astral form? Hmm.....

StiltmanFTW
LP, he's just trolling you stick out tongue

Strange was in astral form and wasn't Logan's target, there was some mystic cloaked ninja/demon hiding.

I'll get the scan later. Afk.

Board Walker

Strange was in astral form and wasn't Logan's target, there was some mystic cloaked ninja/demon hiding.

Man of the Stilts, do not sully my reputation.

Truly Strange was cut deep that day, wolverines claws transcend physical bounds.

Tattoos N Scars
Wolverine Prime uses his wtf unseen behind the bar powers to whip Thanos' a$$, same way he did Lobo.

long pig

I knew some ****ery was afoot.laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Wolverine stabs his soul.

KuRuPT Thanosi
1 Wolverine nearly killed Thanos, as Wolverine showed that his claws with his own inertia could pierce Thanos shields as well as his skin.

Wolverine can be incinerated down to nothing but metal (as he was when he tanked a nuclear bomb point blank), and he will regenerate to full health in less than a couple of minutes.

Thanos could kill as many as he wants, they would just keep regenerating, and eventually Thanos would die to impalement.

Once again, the clown known at Boardwalker shows us all he has no clue what he's talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.