PWA(post whores)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
A place for post whores to get help. i am a post and always will be. 2000 in one month is a little much and has made some people thinking i suck. but **** those people eek! cuz i post a lot cuz life blows then ya die

Hit_and_Miss
how many threads do you create in a week!

nick1811
what does the 'A' stand for?

French Tip
I was thinking "Post Whores of America"

But I'm not sure if he's from america

DeepPink
Who is this ''The True Fear'' dude. . . ?

I mean, seriously, I go away for a while and I come back to randoms clogging up the OTF.

No. Wait. It was like that when I left.

The True Fear
anonamous

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by The True Fear
anonamous

well its not very anonymous if we can see who is posting.

DeepPink
anonamous

ANONYMOUS

With a 'y'

Jesus, I'm surrounded by retards.

The True Fear
and people whos spellcheck is broken. because mine is.

DeepPink
and people whos spellcheck is broken. because mine is.

Well most people with a grain of intelligence can work out the basic grammar and spelling guidelines for themselves.

''And people whose' spellchecker is broken. Mine is.'' Is what your post should really read.

But what the hey, lets just let these forums descend into unintelligible gibberish.

Booya.

leana marie
yeh unintlibla gibber!!! woot!!! eek! no expression

DeepPink
I concur happy

The True Fear
Originally posted by DeepPink
Well most people with a grain of intelligence can work out the basic grammar and spelling guidelines for themselves.

''And people whose' spellchecker is broken. Mine is.'' Is what your post should really read.

But what the hey, lets just let these forums descend into unintelligible gibberish.

Booya.

Thank you Miss for your grammar critique of my posts.I can now return to not giving a **** about spelling or minor sentence construction errors. eek!

DarkC
Who is this ''The True Fear'' dude. . . ?

I mean, seriously, I go away for a while and I come back to randoms clogging up the OTF.

No. Wait. It was like that when I left.
It's bardock.

DeepPink
Thank you Miss for your grammar critique of my posts.I can now return to not giving a **** about spelling or minor sentence construction errors. eek!

Youre squirrel quite me welcomeness. Durkha durkha. ninja

DeepPink
Originally posted by DarkC
It's bardock.

YOURE JOKING.

What happened to him sad eek! ?!!

leana marie
eek! errr... no expression

DarkC
YOURE JOKING.

What happened to him sad eek! ?!!
I dunno.

The True Fear
I lost my superpowers thats what happened. Thanks for bringing that up again. sad

Spelljammer
I lost my superpowers thats what happened. Thanks for bringing that up again. sad
Sense when have you heard of a bisexual super hero? KMC is under the laws of DC comic dynamics.. Not Image.. laughing out loud

The True Fear
my powers dont work on kmc. other places i can set your reproductive unit on fire at well past the boiling point

DeepPink

sad

I'm sure they'll return to yer good self someday. . .

leana marie
cry that is so sad...

DeepPink
Originally posted by leana marie
cry that is so sad...

I think we need an Ex-Superhero support group or summat. . .

We all stand up and say.. ''My name is Emma, and I lost my power of. . . of . . . invisibility *bursts out in tears*''

Just thowin an idea in there likes..

leana marie
i totally agree!!!

DeepPink
Good.

pirate

overlord
A place for post whores to get help. i am a post and always will be. 2000 in one month is a little much and has made some people thinking i suck. but **** those people eek! cuz i post a lot cuz life blows then ya die

yep, you are a post.. What the hell??
So you made 2000 in a month, you must have a lot of time, I wish I had, but that whore term I come across here constantly annoyes me, just accept it, we are here for attention and posting a.k.a. conversation. If you're ashamed of that, then go cry in a corner.
ranting

The True Fear
If you lost your superpowers you would need support too.

overlord
YEAH!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.