potter gets rated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scurran
GOF has been rated by the british film thingy as a 12a which means you kiddies cant see it unless youre with an adult

zombieman
Good. Hopefully parts of it will be as dark as I imagined them when reading the book.

zac_j
What's it rated in the US?

actor
I'm not really familiar with U.S ratings but i think it's PG-13 or something?

Saratn
yea, it's PG-13

danagrint
well I don't really care because I'm old enough

JKozzy
You'd have to be if you were on these forums, anyway. wink

div
well im old enuf!!!
LoL jus thought i would let u kno....
i ..
ehm...
should....
. ...ehm i will jus be quiet now?!

gshkris7272
im old enough..yay.. why is it even rated.. because of the violence and name calling and killing.. lol?

ladygrim
woohoo..... no more screaming kids throwing popcorn at the creen......

gshkris7272
haha.. they were actually throwing popcorn at the screan?

bubbles33
is it 12a somewhere

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by ladygrim
woohoo..... no more screaming kids throwing popcorn at the creen...... LoL tell me about it...I went to see the second one and this kid was screaming so loud and kicking his legs and arms around but the parents wouldn't take him out until 10minutes of screaming...or maybe it was the third...oh yeah, it was the third, because I remember going "Wow, good sound effects," sarcastically to my friend when Lupin was turning into a werewolf. Plus the kid was only about 3, so it was a bit much for him/her anyway.

gshkris7272
well.. im having like a mental block but just because its pg-13 doesnt mean that younger people cant go in, cant the still go with there parents??

DarkC
Originally posted by gshkris7272
well.. im having like a mental block but just because its pg-13 doesnt mean that younger people cant go in, cant the still go with there parents??
Sadly, yes.

Fortunately, I have not had any horrible experiences involving over-rowdy youngsters.

gshkris7272
yeah i thought so.. go me!smile
but yet that is sad because of dum people that interupt the movie

hpfan811
how young do u mean young...5 or 11? (or in that catagory)

noelluvspotter
The reason they rated it the way the did is because of some nudity when Harry has to find out what the egg is and whats his next clue.

hpfan811
that's all? they only show top though right? embarrasment laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.