Darkseid,orion,gravyen vs the avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
the avenger include cap.america,thor,black panther,wonderman,vision,and the hulk.

who wins?

Dark_Lantern
Either you think like me or ya bit my thread....anyways.... What's good, I think Darkseid's team destroys the avengers easily. Not too many can stand up too Darkseid's omega beams plus Orions brute strength which equals that of the Hulk. Black Panter, Vision may give them trouble but he's be defeated in the longrun, wonderwoman would get handled by Grayven and how could you not include Kalibak, Darkseid's first son? He's not weak! Thor and hulk would be the only ones to stand a living chance and thats slim.

the Darkone
Thor will take out Orion in all out battle thor overall is to powerful for Orion. Hulk will b***h slap Grayven and then thor chin checks him with his hammer knocking clear into space. Then it's darkseid against the Avengers, the avengers will keep darkseid busy while thor unleash the meanest godforce blast that will send darkseid and his son's packing.

superman302
darksied shots them with his omega blast and either disentegrates them, transports them anywhere he feels like or he just mind controls em( he has mind controlled a whole planet before). darkseid on his own could win this.

the Darkone
doubt it since superman has been kicking his a$, lately thor will do the same with him but much worst. Hell thor call his brother atum and let him kick the living shit out darkseid while the rest of the avengers head down to the strip club.

Dark_Lantern
First off...Orion is just as strong as Thor and here are the facts....

Orion's primary ability is his superhuman strength, invulnerability, durability and hardiness. His physical strength is difficult to gauge accurately, but he has successfully beaten Darkseid at least once.
His strength is equaled by Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel, and exceeded only by Superman.

So that puts Orion at class 95 at least, but like it says, he strength is difficult to gauge so Thor would have his hands full with Orion just as Thor would have his hands full with superman as would Orion.
I don't know much about Graven.... Darkseid's Omega Beams turn the rest of the avengers into Superhero Dust leaving Darkseid against Thor... Now thats a match up I'd like to see.....

the Darkone
Godforce blast, with hammer or with out it. Thor's hammer is powerful enough to knock out orion and darkseid with one hit, this hammer has destroyed a planet with one hit.

Grayven is the weakest link he has the abilities but he will not stand up against the hulk/thor who strength is off the charts when he gets going.

Wonderman will go at it with orion both in the same strength range at first, like the hulk wonderman's strength jumps to class 100 easily when enrage and he gets more durable longer the fight progresses.

Swanky-Tuna
Man, Dark Lantern, stop multi-posting so much.

Also, there's a lot of filler on the avenger's team. What're cap and panther supposed to do?

Dark_Lantern
You forget that Darksied's Omega Effect...not his Omega blast could destroy wonderwoman even if she tries to block with her braclets, so who else is going to stop this attack. So Cap's shield is krushed as well

I'm going to find out more info on Graven because I'm sure he's alot stronger than people give him credit for.

jesserw21
orion is class 85 look here http://www.thekryptonian.com/comics.php?action=powerratings.

the Darkone
Thor will kill grayven alone, then he will take on Darkseid and beat his a$$ like superman has been doing for a while.

olympian
"His strength is equaled by Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel, and exceeded only by Superman."

Something doesnt seem right. Marvel isent below Supes in strenght.

And Orion besides beating Darkseid post crisis has never lost against an all out Superman, twice. One being the Byrne version. He and Thor as well as Superman are pretty close.

"orion is class 85 look here http://www.thekryptonian.com/comics...n=powerratings."

Those ratings are wrong. And not only about Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.