Parenting Going Down The Toilet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Heheheh, like the choice of words SpellJammer used to grab your attention? Read this article.
http://slate.msn.com/id/2128061/
SpellJammer is more scared that he agrees with a journalist from that damn liberal press MSNBC News moreso then the fact of what the opposition is..

These diaper-free baby peoples have good intentions, but then again so did Marxist. (Not the member, the guy who invented communism lol..)

But like Communism, these things don't apply to real life. Trust SpellJammer, he'd like more then anybody to insure a household had atleast one parent who could stay at home full-time. That is how it was suppose to be. SpellJammer doesn't believe in "gender roles", but he does believe in a provider, and a nuturer.. And in today's society the latter position can hardly be filled do to our crappy economy. (Thanks bunches Bill Clinton..)

So untill people can live decently without the need of both parents working.
Or (God forbid..) slave-labour becomes legal again.

This idea, well.. is full of shit.. lol!

Julie
weird article....I think I'd be stay at home mom if I had to...sorry career...kid's just too important. Besides I could at least write...but then again I'd probably still use disposable diapers....simpler...if wasteful and all the rest

tabby999
i agree with your comments about gender roles and what not, but dont just hump all the blame for the economy on Clinton. he didn't wage a war that cost billion apon billion apon billion

Capt_Fantastic
TOO many responses! Brain...exploding!

Holy Shit

BOOM!

Spelljammer
Capt, you're acting stranger then usual.. messed

Great Vengeance
Strange people make the world interesting.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Capt, you're acting stranger then usual.. messed

Only in your own limited mind....

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Strange people make the world interesting.

Interesting is not my point....other's stupidity is...

olchik
Well, if you don't stay at home all the time doesn't mean that you are a bad parent. I don't think that one should stay at home and bring up their kids. Kids should go to kindergardens and schools, to socialize with other kids and get life experience, while you are working.

debbiejo
Originally posted by olchik
socialize with other kids and get life experience

laughing out loud

Can't speak for all kids...Some are very social, even more in life they become leaders and not followers......

PVS
spelljammer, you are the poster child for bad parenting

RedAlertv2
ba-zing!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by PVS
spelljammer, you are the poster child for bad parenting
Raven Gaurdia warned SpellJammer if he said your name too much you'd come back.. You're like the Candyman of posters.. messed

PVS
and you're like the village idiot of....well thats it.
congratulations.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by PVS
and you're like the village idiot of....well thats it.
congratulations.
Atleast SpellJammer contributes to the topics he posts at. You're just a liberal troll. You come in here bashing SpellJammer, over a topic where he was discussing civilly amongst others about his opinion on this parenting issue. It's not something he wants to turn into a tug of war between liberals and conservatives, and it's ceartainly not a discussion he wants your hatemongering ass to be a partof. So either contribute, or shutup.

PVS
its quite funny watching you get all riled and throw a tantrum in the whole third person act laughing out loud

Spelljammer
Originally posted by PVS
its quite funny watching you get all riled and throw a tantrum in the whole third person act laughing out loud
It's not a tantrum, it's the truth. SpellJammer has had enough of you're crap.

Reported.

PVS
still in the third person laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

debbiejo
Spelljammer and PVS are really hiding their true feelings for each other.. ..I've seen couples fight like this before.......LOL

inlove

Shakyamunison
We should allow late term abortions, like 18 years late. That would make parenting easier. laughing jk

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
We should allow late term abortions, like 18 years late. That would make parenting easier. laughing jk laughing out loud laughing out loud

Or put them all in a cave, and let them out when they are 25.....They should be OK then...who ever survives....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Or put them all in a cave, and let them out when they are 25.....They should be OK then...who ever survives....

But then who would mow our lawns?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But then who would mow our lawns?

Yeah.... big grin ...If you put them all in a cave they might even multiply....OH my god.....A colony of them..... laughing out loud

We'd have to find old people to mow the lawns.....people with Alzheimer's.....Or multiple personalities....that might work...

tabby999
yep, i agree, change the age that classifies a "fetus" and knock them on the head age 10, you'll have a good idea of how they're going by then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.