Sabertooth vs. Dazzler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
One of my fav. comics was when Dazzler fought Juggernaut alone. She was way out of her league. And she's powerful. She has those photons, lazers and i forgot what they call her blinding lights but those too.

wolverine8888
sabertooth wins

life is cruell
Originally posted by Wonder Man
One of my fav. comics was when Dazzler fought Juggernaut alone. She was way out of her league. And she's powerful. She has those photons, lazers and i forgot what they call her blinding lights but those too.

what comic was that in?

Wonder Man
it was in Uncanny. When the team was Rogue and Longshot and Dazzler and I think the brittish Psylock.(as opposed to the new asian look she had when she got a new bod or something.)

roughrider
She took on Creed in an X-Men/Marauders brawl and blinded him temporarily; he fell to the ground in pain. She keeps it up, she fires a laser shot through one of his eye-sockets. Dazzler wins, sans rollerskates! wink

stormfront13
dazzler wins, she's too powerful for him.

EsteemedLeader
TBK owns Skriek, so Sabes owns Dazzler.

stormfront13
honestly, that's the worst reason for a fight i've ever seen.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by stormfront13

Makes you angry, don't it?smile

stormfront13
not really, he lied and ignored facts to win

wolverine8888
I can't see dazzler winning this she never been in sabertooth league

stormfront13
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I can't see dazzler winning this she never been in sabertooth league

you obviously don't know dazzler

wolverine8888
not the recent dazzler I remeber here in the past I havent seen here in a x-men comic in a while and bakc then there no way she be able to fight creed

stormfront13
she's changed a lot

wolverine8888
what she in now does she have ehr own series or some thing?

stormfront13
shes in new excalibur. but you yourself said that you don';t know kuch about her, and dazz definitley beats sabertooth

wolverine8888
hmm I read up on dazzler bu I real dought it

EsteemedLeader
shes in new excalibur. but you yourself said that you don';t know kuch about her, and dazz definitley beats sabertooth

She gets glory-hole raped to death.

stormfront13
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
She gets glory-hole raped to death.

how? force-field, lasers that would go right through him, sonic scream, and life-like holograms. he wouldn't be able top do anything to her.

long pig
Dazzler 8/10

Metalmanx
Agreed. Dazzler 8/10.

GODSCRIBE
sabertooth will dismember her and beat her to death with her own arms

stormfront13
yeah, you don't know a thing

GODSCRIBE
you need to switch mentsrual pad brands. whatever your using now sure aint workin'

sabertooth will disembowel her, and wear her organs as adornments

8bitChris

roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
seriously, you don;t know anything. a character as powerful as dazzler would easily beat sabertooth. and resorting to insults at first attempt is a bit pathetic

8bitChris
After your previous post SF, I think Godscribe was justified in his response.

You don't think he deserved to be a little insulted by what you posted?

GODSCRIBE
seriously, you don;t know anything. a character as powerful as dazzler would easily beat sabertooth. and resorting to insults at first attempt is a bit pathetic
get the **** out of my face slag. so saying i, 'don't know a thing' isn't an insult? you dumb bird.

sabertooth will make both you and dazzler swallow his jizz, then remove your hearts and swallow it. nothing you say will change my mind

dont get all pissy with me maggot

sabertooth wins

stormfront13
Originally posted by 8bitChris
After your previous post SF, I think Godscribe was justified in his response.

You don't think he deserved to be a little insulted by what you posted?

yes, but the difference between his post and mine was that his was intentional. i wasn't going out to insult him, but the fact that he is so positive that sabertooth will win shows ignorance twords the characters, in which he doesn't know anything about.

how old are you? 10, seriously, if you join a forum, you could at least be mature about it all

EsteemedLeader
Hehe, he just called you a slag.laughing out loud

I have no idea what it means, but it sounds funny as Hell.happy

8bitChris
British insults are funny. I think they get the job done better.

GODSCRIBE
yes, but the difference between his post and mine was that his was intentional. i wasn't going out to insult him, but the fact that he is so positive that sabertooth will win shows ignorance twords the characters, in which he doesn't know anything about.

how old are you? 10, seriously, if you join a forum, you could at least be mature about it all

okay, this is where your whole 'maturity' claim explodes right in your face. what isn't MATURE is criticizing me for voicing an opinion. These are 'what if' type scenarios. There isn't some set rule or standard as to the outcomes of these battles. Even the comics themselves, people you wouldn't expect to win-win, and for good reason sometimes. So you can save that 'maturity' argument for someone who cares k?

and if it's ignorant to say that sabertooth wins, because you've been somehow ordained the high authoratative power for mock battles on this website, then i really dont give a ****.

im usually more straightforward. next time i wont even explain myself. ill go right for the heart.

sabertooth wins.

jinzin
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
TBK owns Skriek, so Sabes owns Dazzler. Originally posted by stormfront13

laughing out loud

hahahahahah stop yer killing me laughing out loud

jinzin

lied? confused

about what prey-tell?

Wonder Man
Daz has got force fields? no wayyyy. We have a contender then.
In Theory it would take the power of a black hole to destroy one of her force fields.

Wickerman
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
sabertooth will swallow his jizz

I agree with you yes thumb up

~wickerman~

roughrider
get the **** out of my face slag. so saying i, 'don't know a thing' isn't an insult? you dumb bird.

sabertooth will make both you and dazzler swallow his jizz, then remove your hearts and swallow it. nothing you say will change my mind

dont get all pissy with me maggot

sabertooth wins

Go read up a bit on Dazzler, then come back when you can post a mature response, you noddy waster! stick out tongue

TheKahn
Dazzler wins. She can blind Sabertooth with light and then cut him up with lasers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler#Powers_and_Abilities

Wickerman
Originally posted by TheKahn
Dazzler wins. She can blind Sabertooth with light and then cut him up with lasers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler#Powers_and_Abilities

But then GODSCRIBE won't have wetdreams about sabertooth swallowing his jizz cry

~wickerman~

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wickerman
But then GODSCRIBE won't have wetdreams about sabertooth swallowing his jizz cry

~wickerman~

British people >>>>> weider than even Carnies

Wickerman

Alas, i'm not british wink

~wickerman~

TheKahn
Alas, i'm not british wink

~wickerman~

Could be worse. You could be frenchartist

Wickerman
Could be worse. You could be frenchartist

or American no

~wickerman~

Wonder Man
You could be a mutant.

GODSCRIBE

~wickerman~

wait...who is this blatant homosexual? when you learn to identify your true gender, then you can speak to me ******.

smokin'

TheKahn
or American no

~wickerman~

tomcat tank

I don't think I heard you right...

GODSCRIBE

I'm American you ****ing idiot.

Wickerman
wait...who is this blatant homosexual? when you learn to identify your true gender, then you can speak to me ******.

smokin'

This hostility is a clear case of being sexually abused as a child. I'm sorry for you kid. I'm sure your daddy loved you in his own special way sad

~wickerman~

Wickerman
tomcat tank

I don't think I heard you right...

laughing point taken wink

~wickerman~

GODSCRIBE
This hostility is a clear case of being sexually abused as a child. I'm sorry for you kid. I'm sure your daddy loved you in his own special way sad

~wickerman~

nah you ****ing cocksucking ******. my father is in the military and is posted overseas. i grew up with my mom. try again.

TheKahn
I'm American you ****ing idiot.

SSSShhhhhhh don't tell everybody, you make us look bad.

TheKahn

~wickerman~

pokey just couldn't resist, huh?

evil face

GODSCRIBE
SSSShhhhhhh don't tell everybody, you make us look bad.

since individualism isn't applicable to you.

****ing idiot wink

Wickerman
nah you ****ing cocksucking ******. my father is in the military and is posted overseas. i grew up with my mom. try again.

Now now.....i know you see me as an extension of your father, trying to lash out at him through me, but there's no reason to do that. Now just admit to being a scared little individual that sleeps in the fetal position crying himself to sleep and hoping that while his daddy's banging some asian woman he's thinking of you sad

~wickerman~

TheKahn
Now now.....i know you see me as an extension of your father, trying to lash out at him through me, but there's no reason to do that. Now just admit to being a scared little individual that sleeps in the fetal position crying himself to sleep and hoping that while his daddy's banging some asian woman he's thinking of you sad

~wickerman~

Please remind me never to piss you off.
by the wayusaflag

GODSCRIBE

~wickerman~

not only have you failed once again in your assessment, but in heterosexuality. you dick gobbler smile . not that its any of your business, he isn't in 'asia' as you stupidly presumed. k? my parents are still together, and we live a damn good life-not that its any of your business. the last thing you'll see me do is degrade myself to being a gay coward like you. yeah i sleep in the fetal position at night, with my girlfriend right in front of me. something you wouldn't know anything about now would you?

smokin'

Wickerman
not only have you failed once again in your assessment, but in heterosexuality. you dick gobbler smile . not that its any of your business, he isn't in 'asia' as you stupidly presumed. k? my parents are still together, and we live a damn good life-not that its any of your business. the last thing you'll see me do is degrade myself to being a gay coward like you. yeah i sleep in the fetal position at night, with my girlfriend right in front of me. something you wouldn't know anything about now would you?

smokin'

I wasn't aware of the fact that one can "fail" in heterosexuality. confused

I'm sure you seek the need to reinforce the fact that you live a happy life, and that you're hetero. A classic case of denial buddy sad . So....after your "girlfriend" runs out of batteries and you decide that it's safe to come out of the closet, admit that your homophobia is fueled by a fear of admitting to being homosexual, and go see a psychiatrist. He'll tell you it wasn't your fault that daddy touched you in your "special spot". You weren't the bad boy. He was. sad

~wickerman~

TheKahn
Is it just me or are we a little off topic???
Anyone?

GODSCRIBE
I wasn't aware of the fact that one can "fail" in heterosexuality. confused

I'm sure you seek the need to reinforce the fact that you live a happy life, and that you're hetero. A classic case of denial buddy sad . So....after your "girlfriend" runs out of batteries and you decide that it's safe to come out of the closet, admit that your homophobia is fueled by a fear of admitting to being homosexual, and go see a psychiatrist. He'll tell you it wasn't your fault that daddy touched you in your "special spot". You weren't the bad boy. He was. sad

~wickerman~

lol *yawn*. you ambiguously gay kike. come up with something better than trying to transfer your blatant anal worshipping tendencies on me. i know youd wish every male to be gay- as you are but sadly it isnt so. now pull the dick out of your ass and come original k?

its sad when a guy turns gay JUST because he can't get pussy. you leech.

lol

big grin smokin'

Wickerman
lol *yawn*. you ambiguously gay kike. come up with something better than trying to transfer your blatant anal worshipping tendencies on me. i know youd wish every male to be gay- as you are but sadly it isnt so. now pull the dick out of your ass and come original k?

its sad when a guy turns gay JUST because he can't get pussy. you leech.

lol

big grin smokin'

Now i know this is going to be difficult for you to hear, but just because your daddy forced you to touch him and let him touch you and your mommy just sat by and did nothing doesn't mean you have to hate yourself and the world around you mkay?
Again, it's not your fault. Seek therapy and i'm sure you can get over your homophobia and hatred for your father. If you don't, you might actually end up doing the same to your son eventually (though i doubt any kind of therapy would save the poor innocent soul).
Now.....i believe you were about to run along and buy some fresh new Energizer batteries for your "girlfriend".

~wickerman~

GODSCRIBE
Now i know this is going to be difficult for you to hear, but just because your daddy forced you to touch him and let him touch you and your mommy just sat by and did nothing doesn't mean you have to hate yourself and the world around you mkay?
Again, it's not your fault. Seek therapy and i'm sure you can get over your homophobia and hatred for your father. If you don't, you might actually end up doing the same to your son eventually (though i doubt any kind of therapy would save the poor innocent soul).
Now.....i believe you were about to run along and buy some fresh new Energizer batteries for your "girlfriend".

~wickerman~

Okay, you've been saying the same asinine shit for 3 posts running little man. Can't you think of anything else to say you stupid ****?lol

smokin'

Wickerman
Okay, you've been saying the same asinine shit for 3 posts running little man. Can't you think of anything else to say you stupid ****?lol

smokin'

I'm just trying to convince you that you're indeed the victim and it's okay to cry and tell people about it. You know hiding behind a mask isn't a good thing. Just look at what your mom ended up like after so many years of looking the other way sad
Also....hurry up with those batteries kid. Your dil...."girlfriend" is lonely and i'm sure you'd love to spoon with "her" a bit thumb up

~wickerman~

GODSCRIBE
I'm just trying to convince you that you're indeed the victim and it's okay to cry and tell people about it. You know hiding behind a mask isn't a good thing. Just look at what your mom ended up like after so many years of looking the other way sad
Also....hurry up with those batteries kid. Your dil...."girlfriend" is lonely and i'm sure you'd love to spoon with "her" a bit thumb up

~wickerman~

(yawn)

okay mr. homosexual psychotherapist, im glad you know my family history through sheer telepathy haha.

c'mon you can do better than fabricate information. you're getting dumber, and cornier with every post. atleast say something with credible info. please? if you can do that then i wont tell everyone you let male penises enter your body.

k ******?

smokin'

Wickerman
(yawn)

okay mr. homosexual psychotherapist, im glad you know my family history through sheer telepathy haha.

The mere manner in which you post indicates that pretty much everything i said is true

c'mon you can do better than fabricate information. you're getting dumber, and cornier with every post. atleast say something with credible info. please?

Alas, no proof i can conjure could ever be as convincing as the simple way in which you express yourself no

if you can do that then i wont tell everyone you let male penises enter your body.

k ******?

smokin'

Aw shucks......kid, that thing mommy made you "play" with isn't a "female penis". It's called a dildo.
But hey, seeing as you probably have an entire collection of those in your closet, i suppose you already know that.

~wickerman~

stormfront13
okay, this is where your whole 'maturity' claim explodes right in your face. what isn't MATURE is criticizing me for voicing an opinion. These are 'what if' type scenarios. There isn't some set rule or standard as to the outcomes of these battles. Even the comics themselves, people you wouldn't expect to win-win, and for good reason sometimes. So you can save that 'maturity' argument for someone who cares k?

and if it's ignorant to say that sabertooth wins, because you've been somehow ordained the high authoratative power for mock battles on this website, then i really dont give a ****.

im usually more straightforward. next time i wont even explain myself. ill go right for the heart.

sabertooth wins.

i was crticzing you because you only stated sabertooth wins. if you would have provided a reason as to why sabertooth wins, then I would have started a debate with you instead of resorting to what i said. all the reasons to sabertoth wins have been shot down, so unless you have something new to add, dazzler is very more than likely the winner.

GODSCRIBE
i was crticzing you because you only stated sabertooth wins. if you would have provided a reason as to why sabertooth wins, then I would have started a debate with you instead of resorting to what i said. all the reasons to sabertoth wins have been shot down, so unless you have something new to add, dazzler is very more than likely the winner.

okay, thanks for explaining yourself

GODSCRIBE
The mere manner in which you post indicates that pretty much everything i said is true

Alas, no proof i can conjure could ever be as convincing as the simple way in which you express yourself no

Aw shucks......kid, that thing mommy made you "play" with isn't a "female penis". It's called a dildo.
But hey, seeing as you probably have an entire collection of those in your closet, i suppose you already know that.

~wickerman~

whatever you say guy. just dont choke too hard on those dicks. wink

Wickerman
whatever you say guy. just dont choke too hard on those dicks. wink

Thanks for the advice kid. I'll try not to. After all, i always listen to the voice of experience thumb up wink

~wickerman~

GODSCRIBE
Thanks for the advice kid. I'll try not to.
~wickerman~

LOLL

case closed.

Wickerman
LOLL

case closed.

kinda like the closet you won't come out of sad

Oh well......all's well that ends in ignorance eyes

~wickerman~

GODSCRIBE
kinda like the closet you won't come out of sad

Oh well......all's well that ends in ignorance eyes

~wickerman~

okay, i'll let you get in the last remark, since that what you so desperately yearn for. you need to it fill up whatever little esteem you have.

take it. it's yours

(awaits lame unwitty remark)

Wickerman
okay, i'll let you get in the last remark, since that what you so desperately yearn for. you need to it fill up whatever little esteem you have.

take it. it's yours

(awaits lame unwitty remark)

I my friend yearn only to see you get over the crisis you're going through sad

~wickerman~

GODSCRIBE
right on cue

long pig
What's a Kike?

roughrider
A Kike is a hateful remark towards a Jewish person.

Godscribe, I gave you homework, slap head! Why are you back here so quickly? Or did you read a bit, and are ready for another round of jizz? wink

long pig
I'll be damned, I've never heard that before.

The more you know, the more you grow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.