Banshee vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
People like to point out how Spider-man can defeat the X-men.
I don't think he can beat Banshee.

wolverine8888
spiderman can't defeat the x-men. wolverine would beat him. I don't think banshee an beat spiderman thou

Wonder Man
Banshee had just died when i started reading the X-men and Thunderbird to. I think he could turn into a bear. He sounded cool.
I think that Banshee is my fav. X-men.
Spider-man can lift a truck over his head with his strength.
Banshee can crush one with his voice.
Spidy has the moves on the web.
Banshee flys
Really this is like the Spider and the Fly.
Spider-man would prob. web him up though then it'd be lights out.
Those dern webs are so strong that reg. heros like Cyke or Banshee can't escape them.
It'd be cool to see Spider-man cocoon some enemies.
I loved the scene in one Comic when mutants were under attack and over the hill rose the Banshee.
I still think he has a great shot at beating Spidy.
Spider-man fought Wolverine in the same name one issue series.
Looked like he out fought him too to me. If i had to honestly asses that fight.
Spider-man on top with a death move to the neck.
Wolvie had his claws ready but like i said in the Charlemagne book it looks to me like Spider-man beat Wolverine.

wolverine8888
u gotta read it lol. by the way at the end of the fight wolverine was on top lol not spiderman. also there been too fights since then and wolverine won one and was winning the other. also thunder bird lol coudl not turn into a bear he was just super human every thing.

Wonder Man
Thought i saw an issue where they flashed back to him and he was transforming into a bear

wolverine8888
naw not that I know of. they said his eyes are as good as a hawk and his strength is that of a bears. thou it actauly stronger

Metalmanx
Hm...it really depends on who strikes first. If Banshe goes for the killing blow immediately, I think he would take Spidey out. Probably not kill him (due to his superhuman durability), but definitely knock spidey out. His sonic powers are just too powerful. However, if he toys with Spidey first, it'll give Spidey that little chance he needs to figure something out.

So, I'd say Banshee 7/10.

Quick Freeze
Banshee>Spider-man>>>>>>>Wolverine

X-Logan
Banshee wins.10/10

And Wolverine >>>>>> spiderman

Quick Freeze
roll eyes (sarcastic)

GODSCRIBE
in an enclosed environment id say banshee. in a field as big as nyc, then id give it to spidey. i cant see him losing to banshee in new york

8bitChris
Banshee died?

Thunderbird couldn't turn into a bear. He was on like two missions and then died.

I think he'll be back soon though.

Lucid Lui
I think if they're both fighting all out, Banshee would take it morer times than not.

Banshee rules by the way. big grin

wolverine8888
Thunderbird couldn't turn into a bear. He was on like two missions and then died.

I think he'll be back soon though.

naw he wont ever be back simple because his brother is him. thunder bird 2 has same powers as his brother but he better

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...it really depends on who strikes first. If Banshe goes for the killing blow immediately, I think he would take Spidey out. Probably not kill him (due to his superhuman durability), but definitely knock spidey out. His sonic powers are just too powerful. However, if he toys with Spidey first, it'll give Spidey that little chance he needs to figure something out.

So, I'd say Banshee 7/10.
I agree, but I'd still say Banshee 5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.