Drop Michelle Rodriguez from the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
What a lame character. Is like she is always playing the same tough macho woman in all her roles. Michelle really needs to get Lost...err, I mean get out. thumb down

Ken Kenobi
She's only been featured in a couple of episodes. What's everyone's big deal with her character? Give it time and maybe they will allow her to not be such a ***** and to actually be a good character.

WindDancer
Nah, I don't think so Ken. She sucks and I doubt her character has much too live. Already 2 episodes and I can tell she is not going to be a fan favorite. Besides she's not appealing or charismatic. Even though she seems to be antigonistic her appeal lacks too much.

ILoveMichRodrgz
Atleast she's something new.I'm tired of seeing girls who won't stand up for themselves or who are whimps.She proves that woman can kick butt and yet still be pretty.I think Lost could have done with a new character.It's boring seeing the same kind of characters be brought in all the time.It's like it never changes.

And well...that's just my personal opinion.

TheQuincy
But there are interesting new characters. How about the flight attendant? He was an awesome character, and in just one episode, everybody thought he kicked ass. I don't know ANYONE that likes AnaLucia. And it's upsetting that they are probably going to kill off a character we've grown to love, and replace them with this *****.

JamalMagloire
How did so many alpha women get on that plane? The show would be fine without her.

KillTheLight
Originally posted by ILoveMichRodrgz
Atleast she's something new.I'm tired of seeing girls who won't stand up for themselves or who are whimps.She proves that woman can kick butt and yet still be pretty.I think Lost could have done with a new character.It's boring seeing the same kind of characters be brought in all the time.It's like it never changes.

Kate does that perfectly well in Lost.. we dont need Analucia she brings nothing new..we dont need her character the people who are originally there have less screen time as it is..

choosewisely
i dont get it....y must she leave....i think she should stay

crimsonphoenix
I thought i was the only person who didnt like Michelle Rodriguez in it.
I rather see her in movies.

ILoveMichRodrgz
Oh well...she's probley gonna get killed off anyway.She doesn't add much to the show, but maybe there's depth to her character or something.

Morning_Glory

happy I agree... I like her on the show...

it's nice to have something a little different

KillTheLight
different?tsk there's nothing different about her she's just another 'alpha woman' in lost..and cause someone is dying next episode i only think it's right that it should be her..no expression

Morning_Glory
i dont think she'll get the ax..some weird reason

KillTheLight
me either erm ...

ILoveMichRodrgz
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
happy I agree... I like her on the show...

it's nice to have something a little different

Right on. smile

ILoveMichRodrgz
Originally posted by KillTheLight
different?tsk there's nothing different about her she's just another 'alpha woman' in lost..and cause someone is dying next episode i only think it's right that it should be her..no expression

Yes, but she is pretty much the only alpha woman on LOST.Maybe there's other kick butt woman on shows out there but there isnt on Lost.I don't see what's so bad about her.She knocks Sawer to the ground and people go all hate commando on her.Sure she has a bad attitude on the show, but because of that it makes her "different" from the other woman on the show.If everyone hated a show because there were the same type of people in a different show then...well tv would be kinda hopeless.She might not have any point to her character yet but maybe it's to soon to judge.She could have a meaning.For goodness sake she's only been in a few epi's.Bad first impression I suppose. confused

TheQuincy
look. flat out. Ana Lucia sucks. Her character blows. She's not interesting. She's cutting into all of the fan favorites characters air times, and she is irritating. I do not have any friends that actually like her character.

charmedFairy
Yes, but she is pretty much the only alpha woman on LOST.Maybe there's other kick butt woman on shows out there but there isnt on Lost.I don't see what's so bad about her.She knocks Sawer to the ground and people go all hate commando on her.Sure she has a bad attitude on the show, but because of that it makes her "different" from the other woman on the show.If everyone hated a show because there were the same type of people in a different show then...well tv would be kinda hopeless.She might not have any point to her character yet but maybe it's to soon to judge.She could have a meaning.For goodness sake she's only been in a few epi's.Bad first impression I suppose. confused

You suppose?no expression

It's not the fact that she knocked down Sawyer and kept hitting him on and on..it's the fact that she's a woman and no she can't kick ass, she can only do this now because Sawyer is wounded and weak at this point and she has Eko on her side. Without him and the rest of her crew I really doubt she would have the same attitude. She could be "different" without acting like a *****, like Kate is a criminal but she doesn't act like her or go knocking people around because as we saw in Tabula rasa i think, she's pretty good with a gun.

ILoveMichRodrgz
Well either way I still think she's going to die soon anyway. -shrug-

Edit: And I dont see her purpose so much right now.

sorrow
well.. give her a break guys..
erm

Solo
Originally posted by WindDancer
What a lame character. Is like she is always playing the same tough macho woman in all her roles. Michelle really needs to get Lost...err, I mean get out. thumb down
Totally agree. Michelle is got old a long time ago.

charmedFairy
http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/36496431/7675149

KillTheLight
droolio laughing

Morning_Glory
blink

Cepheus
I don't get what's everyone's ****ing problem with her, just cause she's a badass? Sawyer's a badass, he's a real ******* and everyone adores him... roll eyes (sarcastic) I personally love Ana Lucia's character, she's hot, she's tough and she's mysterious

ILoveMichRodrgz
Originally posted by Cepheus
I don't get what's everyone's ****ing problem with her, just cause she's a badass? Sawyer's a badass, he's a real ******* and everyone adores him... roll eyes (sarcastic) I personally love Ana Lucia's character, she's hot, she's tough and she's mysterious

Happy Dance thumbup
Exactly!

Cringe
Originally posted by Cepheus

Sawyers funny and likable. Anna-Lucia is annoying and has the same personality in every movie.

ILoveMichRodrgz
Originally posted by Cringe
Sawyers funny and likable. Anna-Lucia is annoying and has the same personality in every movie.

Yeah but it would be weird to see her play a role like...let me think...Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazard.It would completely ruin her macho rep. If she changed now she...well I don't know but it would be really creepy to suddenly see her in high heels and a mini skirt.Strangely great, but creepy.Imagine little Amanda Bynes in Girlfight instead of Rodriguez. erm

Cringe
Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazard.

Imagine little Amanda Bynes in Girlfight

I'd pay to see both of those big grin

ILoveMichRodrgz
I'd pay to see both of those big grin

laughing
Don't get me wrong I would too...

choosewisely
maybe shes just perfect for sawyer....

xandert88
Look i agree that she looks bad at the moment. In fact i hate her in Lost. But she'll come round. I mean look at sawyer. Everyone hated him then he became all jolly and we love him. Better example is Jin. Who the **** liked Jin in 1st half of 1st season? No one. Now he pwns and everyone likes him now. I dont think she'll get the ax anytime soon coz apparently something big happens this season that revolves round her.

Cepheus
Sawyer's definitly not funny... and likeable? why? cuz he's a hunk? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sawyer's got the same personality than Ana Lucia, and who fukin cares if she acts the same role in every movie, we're watching and judging how she plays Ana Lucia.

KillTheLight
sawyer not funny?..his one liners are great tsk!..and he's very likable and not just cause he's really good looking..we dont need a bossier chick version of sawyer

sorrow
maybe... they matched... eek!

....... just maybe erm

ILoveMichRodrgz
Originally posted by xandert88
I dont think she'll get the ax anytime soon coz apparently something big happens this season that revolves round her.

Yeah...it would be even more pointless to ax her now when she hasn't done much.We still need to know her "big secret".

choosewisely
something with children right?

ILoveMichRodrgz
I think so.On an Ana Lucia/Michelle Rodriguez fan site they had pictures of a future epi with her carrying a man out the water on her back and she was standing next to children.So maybe something with children.

Cringe
Originally posted by xandert88
Look i agree that she looks bad at the moment. In fact i hate her in Lost. But she'll come round. I mean look at sawyer. Everyone hated him then he became all jolly and we love him. Better example is Jin. Who the **** liked Jin in 1st half of 1st season? No one. Now he pwns and everyone likes him now. I dont think she'll get the ax anytime soon coz apparently something big happens this season that revolves round her.

We dont care about her not being likable to the people on the tv show. As far as the fans go most people dont like her. Everyone on the island hated Sawyer,not us.

I dont think she'll die yet either.There is indeed suppose to be something big involved with her character. I'm eagerly waiting for the suprise big grin

Cepheus
We dont care about her not being likable to the people on the tv show. As far as the fans go most people dont like her. Everyone on the island hated Sawyer,not us.

I dont think she'll die yet either.There is indeed suppose to be something big involved with her character. I'm eagerly waiting for the suprise big grin
don't say "us" if you won't define the "us". I hated Sawyer at the beggining.

choosewisely
i hated him 2....but now i think hes pretty cool....
he's a very funny character

CrazyInLove
okay i know i'm gonna get pounded here cuz seems like no one really likes her, lol. But I actually like her... I think we should just give her a chance..

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
okay i know i'm gonna get pounded here cuz seems like no one really likes her, lol. But I actually like her... I think we should just give her a chance.. i agree

choosewisely

Shaynella
Her role has not really been brought out yet..... We don't even really know her background really..... but was she the one Jack talked to in the bar before they got on the plane??

choosewisely
yes

_Sanctuary_
Seriously.. I know nothing about her character.. Maybe it is because I'm still in Season 1 but I think I should know something about it, what did I miss?

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by WindDancer
I love her. Im glad shes a part of the cast.

_Sanctuary_
I don't know much about her.. She seems ok so far.. a bit crazy...

choosewisely
now shestotally the bad chick

_Sanctuary_
evil!?!?!?! oooooooooooh! gossip

WindDancer
Shannon is dead and Ana Lucia still lives????

lame....

Morning_Glory
i liked Anna in last nights episode... i think next weeks episode we might see a different side to her...she did have a different side when she was talking to Jack at the bar

Solo
Ana Lucia is gay.

_Sanctuary_
wouldn't that be an interesting twist!

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Solo
Ana Lucia is gay.

yesOriginally posted by Morning_Glory
i liked Anna in last nights episode... i think next weeks episode we might see a different side to her...she did have a different side when she was talking to Jack at the bar

boo hoo to her.. of course we're going to see a different side to her..it doesn't matter though cause she's still a b*tch..she needs to lose her attitude problem it's not doing her any favours..pff

BTW we find out she used to be a cop

WrathfulDwarf
bumping my old thread....

Well, it seems Michelle will be spending more jail time. I kind feel bad for her real life behavior. As for the character...I still want Ana to get kill...even thought people have had a change of heart recently with Ana.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
bumping my old thread....

Well, it seems Michelle will be spending more jail time. I kind feel bad for her real life behavior. As for the character...I still want Ana to get kill...even thought people have had a change of heart recently with Ana.

She is dead. no expression

WrathfulDwarf
I admit to have lost track of the show.....too much video game time Lance...please try to understand me. angel

forumcrew
so you dont follow the show yet you want characters killed?

and yea she will be doing 60 more days and 30 hours of community service and go to an alcohol program.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by forumcrew
so you dont follow the show yet you want characters killed?

I missed a few episodes lately....but I won't be missing Ana Lucia at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.