Julian Keller of the Hellions is gonna be a new Magneto/Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Check at how he acts.
He doesn't respect humans, he cares only for his own plans and those of his kind.
His telekinesis is quite good, and his eyes and hands glow of energy when he starts to focus or his emotions comes out, I think he can potentially become the new leader of a faction which want to rule the world.

DarkCrawler
Maybe.

ScarletSpider
Although, he did want to be percieved as a hero and help people in the Hellions mini. However, he's still young and could be shaped by the events of years to come. It depends on his reaction to House of M. If he feels overburdened with his, now rare, mutantcy and buckles under the strain, or if he takes his powers as an extraordinary blessing.

He could go either way. I don't think he'll ever be truly "evil" or anything, but I can definately see him toeing the line.

K3VIL
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Although, he did want to be percieved as a hero and help people in the Hellions mini. However, he's still young and could be shaped by the events of years to come. It depends on his reaction to House of M. If he feels overburdened with his, now rare, mutantcy and buckles under the strain, or if he takes his powers as an extraordinary blessing.

He could go either way. I don't think he'll ever be truly "evil" or anything, but I can definately see him toeing the line.
When I recently read the X-Men issue where he jumped on the table to defend a member of the New Mutants which powers made him degenerate anything he touch, and he accidentally murdered his father.
His eyes where glowing of energy, same for his hands, and his facial expression, he was really "Magneto".

ScarletSpider
To me, facial expression does not possible evil make. I think he does have the attitude to wind up being a very domineering badass though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.