Book 7 - Spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MarioX
Harry Potter dies. I heard it from a friend who's on the inside... since the book is darker and JK is gonna stop at Book 7 no matter what, this is a way to make sure she doesnt make a Book 8. And its going to be the longest and best book.

Brunette Angel
Actually, I heard that the book won't be the longest at all.

daisuke
i want harry to die. really.

Exador
Harry Dies?! I KNEW IT!!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Brunette Angel
Actually, I heard that the book won't be the longest at all.

So your friend is wrong about that already. happy

Good luck with the other bit.

danagrint
duh, then she won't have to continue it

Gaia
I sincerely hope he does die. I someways, I think he deserves it. Would be a nice ending, too.

danagrint
=0 shocker

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Gaia
I sincerely hope he does die. I someways, I think he deserves it. Would be a nice ending, too.

You said that already. no expression

honey_bunny3000
i hope he lives and has a famallie but i guess dying would be a good ending too

TigerEyes
this is in the wrong forum section btw...just to let you know and the hero dieing is something she'd do!

bookaddict3
Originally posted by TigerEyes
this is in the wrong forum section btw...just to let you know and the hero dieing is something she'd do!

ye but she killed off dumbledore though so you never know what she might do

iluvhpsomuch1_7
you know what i realli dont think harry dies. Cuz listen how would it sound if harry goes after the horcruxes then he fights voldemort then dies and voldemort rules all she wouldn't do that. i think sumthing tragic happens to him that hes relli depressed like in the fourth book

braveniler58
what I think is, Harry is one of the Horcruxes. To kill Voldemort, harry must kill himself. Voldemort is smart, that is the perfect way to guarantee his victory of the Prophecy--make the person who is supposed to kill him a Horcrux. That way, no matter what, he must die first. I think harry dies then whoever's with him kills Voldy.

Barker
Originally posted by braveniler58
what I think is, Harry is one of the Horcruxes. To kill Voldemort, harry must kill himself. Voldemort is smart, that is the perfect way to guarantee his victory of the Prophecy--make the person who is supposed to kill him a Horcrux. That way, no matter what, he must die first. I think harry dies then whoever's with him kills Voldy.
Who said Harry has to Die for the Horcrux to die?

iluvhpsomuch1_7

Knightfall93
There are SO many of these threads, and this "spoiler" guy is either
a) A retarded moron
B) Lying

pezza
i totally agree with knightfall93

Rasenganzero
It makes sense but then how will Harry find out?

rick01666
how could harry die when he has ginny waiting for him some 1 has allready said it but just becouse ginny didnt make a stand at the funural(which really isnt the place) dosent mean she's just gonna be like oh well he said it i better listen she'll argue with him might even get in a mini duel with him lol knocking down all his defences and kissing him and harry needs her dosent he he needs to love look what he has done so far with this power of his imagine if he actually loved some1 with all his heart like ginny he could kill dementors with that power lol

Knightfall93
Originally posted by pezza
i totally agree with knightfall93 But which 1? I actually don't know

ewalklover
i think harry and voldemort are both gonna die. but that's just my opinion.

Namine Etoile
Ms.Crazy here, (Natasha) thinks that Harry will kill Voldemort and then J.K. Rowling will allow another person to take over the next books with her supervision or womething.

I think that Harry will kill Voldemort and live happily ever after OR harry will kill Voldemort and be seriously injured, but still live happily ever after.

Waterslicer
maybe harry isn't a horcrux, but part of voldy's power is in him, therefore voldemort can't die because he's power lives on in harry.
but the phrase neither can live while the other survives suggests that they both have to die, because if both of them live then, well, they both can't live, so...
ok, now i've gotten tangled up in my own words....
get me out of this trap! wacko
i'm trapped!!!!!!! confused
wait a minute... if both live, they can't live!
both of them can't live, that means that one of them has to be a zombie or a ghost or something similar!
oh no, the doors to my mind have opened, now i'm well and truly stuck!

Waterslicer
and i though natasha was a misses?

youdontknow
i have to book, harry does most definately not die, in fact the epilougue is called 19 years later, and is about his married (to Ginny) life

Syren
I don't give a toss if Harry dies or doesn't die, to be honest. I simply want the book to be the best of the lot smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.