The most altruistic person of the last century

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Diana
I say Princess Di confused She did so much for the world what do you think.

soleran30
Ron Jeremy I mean look what the man did for so many women.........Mother Thersea seriously crazy what she did.....I have to give the lady some mad props

botankus
Whirly, you need to start locking your computer when you leave your little sister at home alone.

Lord Nauj
Angelina droolio

Princess Diana
Originally posted by botankus
Whirly, you need to start locking your computer when you leave your little sister at home alone.

Who is Whirly confused I am Princess Di the ressurection

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Princess Diana
laughing out loud you wish stick out tongue

jaden101

*waits for deano to come in and say that diana is still alive and in now living with elvis and some lizards in a space station floating over the takla makan desert

Storm
Don' t encourage him wink

Ushgarak
It's ten times that conspiracy to put Diana, selfish manipulator of the press as she was, on a list of 'most altruistic people'.

You can find people more helpful and selfless than her everywhere you go. They simply lack the funds, the fame and the ability to make people feel sorry for them (covering up their own unsavoury activities at the same time) in order to capitalise on it.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It's ten times that conspiracy to put Diana, selfish manipulator of the press as she was, on a list of 'most altruistic people'.

You can find people more helpful and selfless than her everywhere you go. They simply lack the funds, the fame and the ability to make people feel sorry for them (covering up their own unsavoury activities at the same time) in order to capitalise on it.

think of the mindfields smile

Ushgarak
And it is very good that she did work raising that to people's attention. I am not saying she makes the top ten evil list either, but there are plenty- even within the royal family- who did more charity and altruisitic work than she did. They just made less of a 'look at me, aren't I caring?' fuss about it.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Ushgarak
And it is very good that she did work raising that to people's attention. I am not saying she makes the top ten evil list either, but there are plenty- even within the royal family- who did more charity and altruisitic work than she did. They just made less of a 'look at me, aren't I caring?' fuss about it.
But I was caring and very pretty confused

Ushgarak
Oh well, in THAT case...

Alpha Centauri
What did Princess Diana actually do? Let's not say she's great because The Sun say she is.

She went and stood around Africa with some unfortunate people. What else did she do besides be a celebrity and talk a lot of goodness? I've seen nothing to suggest she did. Just another celebrity who got fed to the general public and another celebrity who's loss was deemed important by those who had no clue who she was.

-AC

nick1811

grow up

Princess Diana
Originally posted by nick1811
grow up

I was bulimic growing is not an option with that kind of diet confused

soleran30
Wow nobody even stayed on topic so no one thought there was someone who did greater good with no financial return?

Alpha Centauri
She didn't though.

She appeared in the papers with the poor in Africa and with her kids being a "good mother" and all of a sudden this woman because the female version of God.

Mother Theresa did more for people that the overblown celebrity that was Diana and she got hardly any coverage when she died. Over here it was all black newspapers, little kids far too young to have a clue - crying their eyes out and screaming. It's pathetic.

It's like crying over Frank from Toronto getting killed.

-AC

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She didn't though.

She appeared in the papers with the poor in Africa and with her kids being a "good mother" and all of a sudden this woman because the female version of God.

Mother Theresa did more for people that the overblown celebrity that was Diana and she got hardly any coverage when she died. Over here it was all black newspapers, little kids far too young to have a clue - crying their eyes out and screaming. It's pathetic.

It's like crying over Frank from Toronto getting killed.

-AC

You mean god is not a woman - I did lots for the world in my short life

-diana

soleran30
You mean god is not a woman - I did lots for the world in my short life

-diana

Ugh poking at a dead person with fame......I am not trying to be mean or difficult but its kinda weak Whirly or Diana whichever you prefer

Princess Diana
Originally posted by soleran30
Ugh poking at a dead person with fame......I am not trying to be mean or difficult but its kinda weak Whirly or Diana whichever you prefer

I prefer Diana - How is it weak highlighting the good work of my life.

Victor Von Doom
Fast connection up there?

The most altruistic certainly won't be any celebrities.

EsteemedLeader
I agree with Ron Jeremy. He's truly a god among men.

olchik
In my opinion it's John Lennon.

botankus
I prefer Diana - How is it weak highlighting the good work of my life.
www.schizophrenia.com

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Fast connection up there?

The most altruistic certainly won't be any celebrities.
but what about the people on big brother they are so special smile

Victor Von Doom
but what about the people on big brother they are so special smile

Yep.

Special Olympics special.

Bardock42
There'S no altruism so I'd go with...NO ONE

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Bardock42
There'S no altruism so I'd go with...NO ONE

I diana am altruistic smile

Bardock42
I diana am altruistic smile
You Diana are a whore screwing around with rich guys and getting fraged cause you deserved it....

Princess Diana
You Diana are a whore screwing around with rich guys and getting fraged cause you deserved it....

I did not - the british people will punish you for this

Bardock42
I did not - the british people will punish you for this

I hope there are some Reasonable Britishh People out there......the woman was a witch...and ugly too.....

Princess Diana
I hope there are some Reasonable Britishh People out there......the woman was a witch...and ugly too.....

How dare you call me ugly mad I am beautiful inside and out smile

Bardock42
How dare you call me ugly mad I am beautiful inside and out smile

Yeah...like if you don't take "your" face into consideration...*cough*butt-ugly*cough*

Princess Diana
Yeah...like if you don't take "your" face into consideration...*cough*butt-ugly*cough*

my face is beautiful -

- Diana

Bardock42
my face is beautiful -

- Diana

You got a bag? I need to throw up....

Princess Diana
You got a bag? I need to throw up....

OK

Bardock42
OK
Now that woman has class...she's not pretty but I don't want to beat her up....

Princess Diana
Now that woman has class...she's not pretty but I don't want to beat her up....

Her children are part German you know

Bardock42
Her children are part German you know

Yeah, but not her part.......

Princess Diana
Yeah, but not her part.......

So were my own

Bardock42
So were my own

Oh so you meant Elizabeth...yeah she is partly german...but what does that matter?

Victor Von Doom
It indicates a lot of ignorance and stupidity over here (to answer that seriously).

The Queen- or Liz- is usually held up as some kind of figurehead for racial purity here, by the less fortunate in the brain department.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
It indicates a lot of ignorance and stupidity over here (to answer that seriously).

The Queen- or Liz- is usually held up as some kind of figurehead for racial purity here, by the less fortunate in the brain department.

Hmm..you seem to have some very strange countrymen.....

Princess Diana
Oh so you meant Elizabeth...yeah she is partly german...but what does that matter?

The House of Habsburg did not like me

Bardock42

No one likes you. But why the House of Habsburg?

§P0oONY

What you are doing is borderline sick. You are not Di... and pretenting to be is just wrong.

Princess Diana

Bardock42
I am Di smile really
Yeah...sure....you don't even know which Royals hate you....

§P0oONY
I am Di smile really

If that is true.... How come your profile says:

"I'm Whirly

Keep the faith"

SCORE ONE FOR THE SPOON!

Princess Diana
No one likes you. But why the House of Habsburg?

They became the Windsors

Bardock42
They became the Windsors

This borderlines nonsense......you have to get your facts straight.....

Princess Diana
This borderlines nonsense......you have to get your facts straight.....

didn't they marry into the house of Hanover?

I think they didsmile

- Diana

Bardock42
didn't they marry into the house of Hanover?

I think they didsmile

- Diana

They probably all slept with each other ..its not the point though....the House Sachsen-Cobutg and Gotha became the Windsors.....and I don't see how the Habsburg should have anything much to do yith "your" death.....

Princess Diana
They probably all slept with each other ..its not the point though....the House Sachsen-Cobutg and Gotha became the Windsors.....and I don't see how the Habsburg should have anything much to do yith "your" death.....

The Illuminati you foolish german (as I used to say to my mother in law)

smile

- Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.