thor vs darkseid(strongest version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Princess Diana
Pre Crisis Darkseid owns

BobbyD
The best version of Darksied, PC, would crush Thor--like grape.

Dark_Lantern
Darkseid krushes Thor's mighty Hammer with the Omega Effect then burns his ashes with the Omega Beams... end of the story

Xplosive
The best version of Darksied woud crush Rune King Thor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Xplosive
What the f**k?The best version of Darksied woud crush Rune King Thor.

Rune King Thor is above all sky fathers even pre-crisis darkseid will get b***h slap. Rune King Thor is above the elder gods, combine powers of rune and odinforce.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor is above all sky fathers even pre-crisis darkseid will get b***h slap. Rune King Thor is above the elder gods, combine powers of rune and odinforce.

Yeah right. PC Darkseid would crush him.

RAGE17
PC would crush him he was basically equal to galactus.....Rune king thor may be the most powerful skyfather but he is by no means PC darkseids's equal......he gets crushed like a *****

Xplosive
Originally posted by RAGE17
PC would crush him he was basically equal to galactus.....Rune king thor may be the most powerful skyfather but he is by no means PC darkseids's equal......he gets crushed like a *****

Excatly.

Juntai
He's still just like Galactus.. He's still the same guy. He avoided the re-write. Both are integral pieces of the universe.
He has had a few bad showings, sure... and G has his share as well.... As him and G both have vast ranges of power level.
But, his lows are still better than Galactus' lows, and his highs are arguably higher as well, as he cut swathe through pantheons of gods like ants, and made the elder gods quake with fear and hide from him, and even made The Source feel pain.
Then again, I've seen G do very high outward displays of power, wrecking planets and stuff, don't recall Darkseid doing that, not sure if he could match big G in that aspect without his highly advanced tech, but definately Omega Effect is nothing to **** with.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Juntai
Then again, I've seen G do very high outward displays of power, wrecking planets and stuff,

Galaxies.

Lucid Lui
Rune King Thor is definately no pushover.

But yeah, PC Darkseid wins this...

superman302
If it was pre crisis dark seid he could just blast thor to ashes and then put him back together and just keep doing that over and over again untill he bacame bored and then just mind control him and make thor work for him.

kgkg
He's still just like Galactus.. He's still the same guy. He avoided the re-write. Both are integral pieces of the universe.
He has had a few bad showings, sure... and G has his share as well.... As him and G both have vast ranges of power level.
But, his lows are still better than Galactus' lows, and his highs are arguably higher as well, as he cut swathe through pantheons of gods like ants, and made the elder gods quake with fear and hide from him, and even made The Source feel pain.
Then again, I've seen G do very high outward displays of power, wrecking planets and stuff, don't recall Darkseid doing that, not sure if he could match big G in that aspect without his highly advanced tech, but definately Omega Effect is nothing to **** with.

Few panels ? huh

Let’s see

-DD punked him easily, his OB has no effect.
- Superman kicked his ass like what three times? , reelected his Omega beams with HEAT VISION.
- Darkie and his chunkies came to Superman's city to do some damage. Guess what happened? Superman spined really fast around them and beats them all? kinda funny no?
- Darkie currently lost to Superman pretty easily.

Here is Galactus low showing (while extreme weak) ------- While not even trying ( to beat them) took out Marvel earth with ease.

While ignoring most all there attacks.

Have Read the Galactus mini Series?

Thor, Gladiator, SS, Avengers, Defenders etc nothing to him when extremely weak Galactus.

I only reason they beat him is plot device used to send him back. And remember that Galactus goal is never to kill them, he simple ignores there presence.

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
Few panels ? huh

Let’s see

- Superman kicked his ass like what three times? , reelected his Omega beams with HEAT VISION.
- Darkie and his chunkies came to Superman's city to do some damage. Guess what happened? Superman spined really fast around them and beats them all? kinda funny no?

Here is Galactus low showing (while extreme weak) ------- While not even trying ( to beat them) took out Marvel earth with ease.

Thor, Gladiator, SS, Avengers, Defenders etc nothing to him when extremely weak Galactus.

I only reason they beat him is plot device used to send him back. And remember that Galactus goal is never to kill them, he simple ignores there presence.
And Darkseid also said HE WAS AT LOW POWER
He said it when he fought Doomsday, and several other time.
His powe ranges, just like I said.
Just like Galactus, when he says he's low on power.
What are you pointing out exactly?

Anyways, just to be a sport and continue this:

Galactus low showing is being ****ed up by invisible woman?
over in the Thor vs Superman thread the Thor supporters where showing him beating up Galactus?
and countless other times.

Like I said, Darkseids low showings are him losing to Superman,
G has his too
they both have high showings as well.

kgkg
And Darkseid also said HE WAS AT LOW POWER
He said it when he fought Doomsday, and several other time.
His powe ranges, just like I said.
Just like Galactus, when he says he's low on power.
What are you pointing out exactly?

Anyways, just to be a sport and continue this:

Galactus low showing is being ****ed up by invisible woman?
over in the Thor vs Superman thread the Thor supporters where showing him beating up Galactus?
and countless other times.

Like I said, Darkseids low showings are him losing to Superman,
G has his too
they both have high showings as well.
Once Darksied was low on power. By doing what beating Cyborg?

YOu must not have read his recent showing; he and his buds came to beat Superman.

Superman defeated all of them by Spinning really fast.

The difference between Darkseid and Galactus it's huge.

Weak Galactus:
Galactus (when he has no energy) can defeat Marvel earth and its heroes; most of these defeats you talk about is Galactus is ignoring them (even when he is weak)

Galactus shield , and one blast nearly killed all the heroes in MU earth.

Now lets see Darksied (not weak)
Darkseid is trying to beat Superman, Galactus isn't trying to beat them nearly consume planets.

Thor, Galactor etc all have said Even at his weak state we are nothing but insects to him

A weak Galactus took out the future cosmic leagues etc

What are Post Crisis feats? You said is he same as PC dakseid rite?

So what are his feats?

Juntai
You're not comprehending, that there is no Pre Crisis Post Crisis Darkseid, there is only Darkseid. After finding this, you'll find your arguement is nothing. He has high power and low power moments. There is nothing you can say that changes this, as it's written into the comics themselves.

kgkg
You're not comprehending, that there is no Pre Crisis Post Crisis Darkseid, there is only Darkseid. After finding this, you'll find your arguement is nothing. He has high power and low power moments. There is nothing you can say that changes this, as it's written into the comics themselves.
Ok so basically Pre Crisis Darksied looses to Superman

Making him Thor's level, maybe we can it call Retcon

A darkseid that loose to Superman is not even at Weak G's level.

I mean you says he has high power moments and low? Tell me a high showing that compare to even Weak Galactus showings after the Crisis?

Juntai
Darkseid at weak levels of power very well could possibly lose to Galactus, sure.

leonidas
according to some theories, darkseid only shows SOME of his power for some reason. hence his high low showings. not sure i subscribe to that. however, one thing is clear, precrisis, darkseid had many more high level feats than he shows nowadays.

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
according to some theories, darkseid only shows SOME of his power for some reason. hence his high low showings. not sure i subscribe to that. however, one thing is clear, precrisis, darkseid had many more high level feats than he shows nowadays. It might be because he hasn't had his own series . . . or the fact the only time we see him really, is in . . Superman. . .in which... Superman is nigh unbeatable.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
according to some theories, darkseid only shows SOME of his power for some reason. hence his high low showings. not sure i subscribe to that. however, one thing is clear, precrisis, darkseid had many more high level feats than he shows nowadays.
leo help us out here

what are his high showing after the Crisis?

all i see is loosing to Superman , getting his so Call omega beams reflected by heats vision.

A weak Darksied? where are you guys getting that from?

Juntai
He's stated many times being at low power.
After fighting Doomsday for example.
He described being at low power to SUperman after Superman said "I didn't even think it was possible to hurt you."

kgkg
He's stated many times being at low power.
After fighting Doomsday for example.
He described being at low power to SUperman after Superman said "I didn't even think it was possible to hurt you."
ya lower level? ya he was weak because he had other conflicts.

how can you tell the Darksied that got beat by Superman after than is weak? does it says that Darkseid is now weak because of this and that?

i mean again what are his feats?

all the time they have shown after Crisis they all suck.

best i can think of is when he vaporized Cyborg

Juntai
ya lower level? ya he was weak because he had other conflicts.

how can you tell the Darksied that got beat by Superman after than is weak? does it says that Darkseid is now weak because of this and that?

i mean again what are his feats?

all the time they have shown after Crisis they all suck.

best i can think of is when he vaporized Cyborg Most of them yes, but it's irrelivent because it's the same Darkseid, and he himself has stated many times he was at low power. So his high feats are cutting swathe through gods.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor still wins, current Darkseid is not the same as pre-crisis darkseid they are different from each other. Even DC said after infinite crisis everybody from superman to new gods to darkseid are being depowerd everybody, post darkseid is not as fearful as people suspect.

Superman has been owning darkseid for a while now, and darkseid is suppose to be a lower sky father level, what ever!!!

All I know is that neither darkseids can touch galactus and still arguing is ridiculous, you guys keep saying kriby said this and said that, who care what he thinks marvel or dc can change it if they want, it's there characters they own the rights.

darkseid wouldn't be crazy enough now to f**k with a sky father like Zeus/odin/Rune king thor/atum the god eater they would shove a lighting bolt up his candy a$$.

Xplosive
Few panels ? huh

Let’s see

I must say about highs, PreC Darkseid has far better, higer showings than Galactus (The best of Galactus is a battle with mighty Tyrant, for me). But current Darkseid is weak compared to what he was. But this thread said, best of, full power of Darkseid and Thor, so Darkseid crush him.

Juntai
Rune King Thor still wins, current Darkseid is not the same as pre-crisis darkseid they are different from each other. Even DC said after infinite crisis everybody from superman to new gods to darkseid are being depowerd everybody, post darkseid is not as fearful as people suspect.

Superman has been owning darkseid for a while now, and darkseid is suppose to be a lower sky father level, what ever!!!

All I know is that neither darkseids can touch galactus and still arguing is ridiculous, you guys keep saying kriby said this and said that, who care what he thinks marvel or dc can change it if they want, it's there characters they own the rights.

darkseid wouldn't be crazy enough now to f**k with a sky father like Zeus/odin/Rune king thor/atum the god eater they would shove a lighting bolt up his candy a$$. He avoided the rewrite it's clearly written in the comics....And those Skyfathers are scared of Darkseid at full power. And King Thor would just get omega beamed by him at full power, which you call pre-crisis, just like the other gods.

the Darkone
He avoided the rewrite it's clearly written in the comics....And those Skyfathers are scared of Darkseid at full power. What the f**k? And King Thor would just get omega beamed by him at full power, which you call pre-crisis, just like the other gods.

Those are DC gods not marvel gods big difference, Marvels Odin/Zeus/RKT are not the same characters in DC universe get it right. Odinforce/Rune are greater than that sorry a$$ omega beams. Yeah! the same omega beams that can't catch superman or it gets deflected by heat vision, man get that bullsh** out of here.

Juntai
Those are DC gods not marvel gods big difference, Marvels Odin/Zeus/RKT are not the same characters in DC universe get it right. Odinforce/Rune are greater than that sorry a$$ omega beams. Yeah! the same omega beams that can't catch superman or it gets deflected by heat vision, man get that bullsh** out of here. At high power it would wipe them.
At low power, it would do nothing.

And it would wipe RKT, as this "the most powerful version of Darkseid" as the thread says.

Pretty much everyone is in agreeance of this already, why are you attempting to dispute it?

the Darkone
Because I f**king can, that's other people opinion.

Juntai
The highest pantheon gods in DC where scared of him,
are you saying... Marvel's gods are more powerful?

the Darkone
The highest pantheon gods in DC where scared of him,
are you saying... Marvel's gods are more powerful?

Ah! yes. That's DC gods not marvels big difference they are written differently.

Rune King Thor like his father can absorb all the life force of Asgard that means godly/magic energy and the nine worlds putting himself on Galactus level of power.

There are lot of gods in marvel universe that will kill pre-crisis darkseid.

Juntai
Darkseid just omega beams Thor, and it's over. Why don't you understand this?
Until you can show me a shot of Darkseid at full power losing a pantheon god, your words are pretty meaningless, because they ran from him, scared, because he slaughtered them.
Check the Respect Darkseid thread.

Juntai
Ah! yes. That's DC gods not marvels big difference they are written differently.

Rune King Thor like his father can absorb all the life force of Asgard that means godly/magic energy and the nine worlds putting himself on Galactus level of power.

There are lot of gods in marvel universe that will kill pre-crisis darkseid. This thread about Thor, not Rune King Thor, but that one will lose as well.

the Darkone
Show me where Pre-crisis darkseid travel to marvel universe and took on Odin/Zeus/Atum/ RKT/Cthon/Set/Sutur/ Gaea/Shuma Groth/Cyttorak. and we are not talking about dc gods.

Everybody knows that regular thor will go down.

Juntai
It's not the same exact gods no, but to claim Marvel's are stronger just because they're Marvels' is rediculous.

the Darkone
No is not ridiculous, two different universe. And Marvel gods they are stronger just deal with. Before celestials, LT, Phoenix force the top dogs in the marvel universe where Galactus/Odin/Zeus.

Marvel Odin is different from Dc, Odin in the marvel universe has cause shock waves throught multiverse on his own powers not the life force of asgard and the nine worlds. Same Zeus/Atum etc. marvel gods are better and in my opinion are written better than Dc's if don't like it,

oh well !

sorry for yah

Juntai
No is not ridiculous, two different universe. And Marvel gods they are stronger just deal with. Before celestials, LT, Phoenix force the top dogs in the marvel universe where Galactus/Odin/Zeus.

Marvel Odin is different from Dc, Odin in the marvel universe has cause shock waves throught multiverse on his own powers not the life force of asgard and the nine worlds. Same Zeus/Atum etc. marvel gods are better and in my opinion are written better than Dc's if don't like it,

oh well !

sorry for yah And at full power, Darkseid has erased/rewritten history with Omega effect, downed gods with omega effect, harmed Spectre with it. Made The Source feel pain.

Darkseid is beyond the universe, he just casts avatars into it, and sometimes more than one. And sometimes apperently stronger than others.

the Darkone
And at full power, Darkseid has erased/rewritten history with Omega effect, downed gods with omega effect, harmed Spectre with it. Made The Source feel pain.

Darkseid is beyond the universe, he just casts avatars into it, and sometimes more than one.

make the specter fell pain so the hell what, now god feels pain is just f**king stupid and bad writing having god fell pain straight dumb sh**.

Juntai

oh well !

sorry for yah A guardian effortlessly defeating and killing a form of Galactus in JLA/Avengers... also noting the Guardians are scared of full powered Darkseid is a pretty good guage of power..

And as was apperently decided by majority in the Odin vs Galactus thread, Galactus is far more powerful.

olympian
"A guardian effortlessly defeating and killing a form of Galactus in JLA/Avengers"

It wasent a "Guardian" no.

"Marvel Odin is different from Dc, Odin in the marvel universe has cause shock waves throught multiverse on his own powers not the life force of asgard and the nine worlds. Same Zeus/Atum etc"

In my pov they are also more of the top. Then again they do show up more and have more feats on a higher scale.

kgkg
Most of them yes, but it's irrelivent because it's the same Darkseid, and he himself has stated many times he was at low power. So his high feats are cutting swathe through gods.

what does that mean

At Pre-Crisis days the guy was all that.

now since Superman got a his powers lower so did Darkseid ( but even worse)

as all the low showings of DD , Kirby didn't want to make Darkseid loose to anyone

DC did it anyway

Meaning retcon

leonidas
<<leo help us out here
what are his high showing after the Crisis?>>

there were a BUNCH of still VERY high showings (it's only very recently that he seems to be slipping for some reason) without going to the respect thread he has stalemated highfather (odin level), beaten takion (whose powers stem driectly from the source) created stayne (takion's counterpart) trapped the pantheons of gods, humbled the lords of order and chaos (those beings who give dr fate his power -- a MONSTROUS feat!) beat mordru, beat/trapped ares who was powered by the godwave inside the source and a bunch of other things you can look up in the respect thread.

people call him a jobber have only read his most recent showings. i still don't understand what dc's done/doing to him. it is clear that even AFTER crisis darkseid is enormously powerful -- should be WAY above superman level. but . . .

it's an inconsistency i hope dc corrects in the near future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.