Vision vs. WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Wonder Woman vs. Vision. THis is in a gladiator-fghting stadium as big as a football field.

EsteemedLeader
Wonder Woman, but I don't know much about Vision...

golem370
He can turn as dense as a diamond and lift 50 tons at that density "Vision's forehead emits beams of infrared and microwave radiation, with temperatures ranging from 500 to 30,000 degrees Fahrenheit of Radiation and can go Intangible".

DrDoom101
he can go more than 50 tons i think

soleran30
I would go with Visions simply from his power ranger and diversity

Fanboy
Yeah but 50 tons does not really compare to WonderWomans range of strength because well I just have not seen him make any impressive strength feats.

Marvel=DC
It's like WW vs Martian Manhunter except no super speed, telepathy, tk, or real strength by comparison WW takes it.

8bitChris
How will WW get him if he goes intangible?

DrDoom101
ive been wondering about that myself. doesnt it expire after a few minutes? he cant keep the ability forever

Marvel=DC
Her lasso can catch and keep intangible foes and once in it he can't escape. WW has the edge she's faced people like him except more powerful he loses. Also if I'm correct isn't he solared powered he will lose eventually.

golem370
He can materialize in her Heart and might cause heart failure of Heart Attack.

Marvel=DC
Like I said she'd be aware of that and would take precautions she's fought an army of white martians with the same and other abilities as him except far greater.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom101
ive been wondering about that myself. doesnt it expire after a few minutes? he cant keep the ability forever

actually he can

at his full density i don't think anything has ever hurt him (of course i don't have all his appearances so i could be wrong)

his much used phase attack seems to work on pretty much everyone with very few exceptions

he's stronger than 50 tons as well.... at full density he weighs more than 90 tons and has no problem moving himself

Dizzle
Yeah, that description underrates Vision by a LOT. He's approaching Thor's league of strength at full density. (not as strong as Thor, but he's into the high class 100's)

The heart phase thing's definitely a wild card too... It failed vs. Count Nefaria, but Nefaria would beat the living crap out of WW.

The lasso tips it though. Seriously, the thing's cheap as hell... 8/10 Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.