Dr. Octopus,Omega Red and Venom vs WonderMan and WonderWoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Well they have 4 days of Prep.Venom is crazy and can lift 11tons Omega Red is Extremely Durable and Can lift 10tons and Doc Ock is very very Smart and can lift 9tons per tentacle. who wins.

wolverine8888
death factor would take out wonderman and wonderwoman lol

golem370
Ok say there is no death factor who wins?

wolverine8888
u do not want to have this thread man. once the wonder woman dc fan come there gunna slipp out on u because "wonder woman is the speed a light" they also say she is super uper durable which I don't think very true because she deflect bullets if she was so durable why do that?.

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u do not want to have this thread man. ocne the wonder woman dc fan come there gunna slipp out on u because "wonder woman is the speed a light" they also say she is super uper durable which I don't think very true because she deflect bullets if she was so durable why do that?. also she suposably one of the top H2H fighter thou I dought that very much cuz in comics she never considered that and she seem to get her ass kick and never use any skill but I don't realy read ehr comcis so i don't realy know
If you don't read her comics what was the point in posting all that bs? I swear, you make absolutely no sense.

wolverine8888
well u all say she so durbale and fast when every time I read her she wicked slow and has to block bullets so i think so of it is kind BS on people parts in the forum

The Ion
Thor blocks bullets too. Guess he's a chump eh? Nobody who isn't durable is going to survive getting punched by an all out, bloodlusted Superman.

Pick up some Wonder Woman comics and educate yourself.

wolverine8888
I said I did not read her but ya I never understood why she blocked bullets when she took hits form doom day. also is she actauly that fast and hell no I aint reading wonderwoman she bores the hell out of me

The Ion
That's fine but then don't make assumptions about her durabilty because she blocks bullets. That's ridiculous.

wolverine8888
well come on it not realy u all make assumption that wolverine can not dodge bullets simply because he chooses not too. so it not that rediculous, by the way why does she block the bullets seems kinda piontless if they just bounce off

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by wolverine8888
well come on it not realy u all make assumption that wolverine can not dodge bullets simply because he chooses not too. so it not that rediculous, by the way why does she block the bullets seems kinda piontless if they just bounce off

GOD how can you no nothing of Wonder Woman how old are you? Even if you don't read the comics it's just basic knowledge of her. She does have true durability basically equal to Superman against blunt objects(non pointy) and surpasses him in durability against magic. And Wolverine probably would dodge a bullet but, doesn't cause he has the healing factor. Wonder Man and Wonder Woman win these three are in over their heads.

armandovalles
Wonder Man or Wonder Woman, either one of these 2 could take out this team alone in my opinion.

Marvel=DC
^ they could and in all honesty I don't know if Omega Red's death touch will have any affect on WW she's faced people with potentially killer touches that are greater than Omega through Rogue and hasn't been affected.

golem370
Here is how I see it Venom Ock could keep WW busy while Omega Reds use his tentacle the same ones that rip apart a tank on the cartoon and grabs WonderMan and drains him of energy. Then while WonderWomans trying to bring down Venom because of his fighting style crazy rage Omega Red does the same to Wonderwoman. Good Idea?

Marvel=DC
^ Do honestly see Venom and Doc Ock being a problem for WW she could tear then in half they're not as fast and nowhere as strong. Also like I stated before Omega Reds touch is questionable.

golem370
Well I seen Juggernaut and Superman have trouble with Venom. I think Venom is equal to Spider-Man where he whipped Firelords azz so yes he has a great chance to keep her occupied for a little while.

Marvel=DC
Come on you know that was CIS just like the rest of us it's like when Batman fights Wonder Woman.

golem370
Ok I see with people can't understand why Spider-Man won against Firelord in a fight. I think it's like if you got stung by a bee it would hurt but not stop you, but if you were geting stung by it 100s of time it proably kill you right? The first couple only registered a little bit the more and more he kept hitting Firelord the worse it felt he just couldn't take anymore of it.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by golem370
Ok I see with people can't understand why Spider-Man won against Firelord in a fight. I think it's like if you got stung by a bee it would hurt but not stop you, but if you were geting stung by it 100s of time it proably kill you right? The first couple only registered a little bit the more and more he kept hitting Firelord the worse it felt he just couldn't take anymore of it.

I never knew you had a funny side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.