Secret Message!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cletus_Kasady
The Moon Is White,
Sun is Yellow,
Will is blonde,
Explode he will not,
In a house he lives,
4.6 not 6.4,
Billion are million but more,
Years do not lie.

Can anyone crack the code. There is actually a message. If i was shpy i could make better. I'll give you a clue to break the code 1/8. *laughs evily*

JacopeX
is it someone?

Cletus_Kasady
No. It's a message.

leana marie
nope sorry no expression

Spelljammer
SpellJammer got it. What a waste of 20 seconds..

JacopeX
ok, you

Cletus_Kasady
I can't believe you can't get it.

EsteemedLeader
That was easy.smile

mysterio69
shucks. i was hoping to see that sh!t in my lifetime. oh well. another unfullfilled dream.

Cletus_Kasady
You wanted to see yourself die?

Cletus_Kasady
This is the message for those who really need to know.
The Sun Will Explode In 4.6 Billion Years

mysterio69
well, it'd be a cool way to die. i mean, if we die from nukes, that's due to the stupidity of stupid humans. the sun blowing up is...well, the sun blowing up. that's cool. it's kept me warm all my life, and helps veggies grow. if it wants to blow up, well, then, so be it. and, i've begun to babble.

Cletus_Kasady
A little bit.

Agent Elrond
The sun won't blow up. It's not massive enough to do so. It will simple expand in size, then shrink. I think Earth is just far enough not to get emerged in the sun, but the heat will incinerate anything on this planet, what ever is left.

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
The sun won't blow up. It's not massive enough to do so. It will simple expand in size, then shrink. I think Earth is just far enough not to get emerged in the sun, but the heat will incinerate anything on this planet, what ever is left.

SHUT THE **** UP *****! I'm always right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.