Mr. Fantastic vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
How long can this fight happen for?

DrDoom101
im gonna give it to Reed

wolverine8888
mr fantastic realy can't beat beast but beats realy can't beat mr fantastic it kinda just bee mr. fantastic holding beast but not koing beast.

roughrider
Kind of a wash. Reed can't hurt Hank too much with his own power (unless he pulls out some super blaster he just threw together), and the same for Hank. How about a game of chess?

wolverine8888
u ever notice that Mr.F can hardly beat many people in fights but he can hardly lose to many people because of the way his powers are.

Metalmanx
Yea...hm...I dunno. Kind of a stalemate really.

I mean, Spiderman made Reed knot himself. Beast can do the same thing with his agility.

But there's really nothing Beast can do to hurt Reed, but I suppose read could always suffocate Beast. Or strangle him.

Hmm...but he'd have to get a hold of him first.

See, this is why it's tough.

Wynndar
Reed could strangle him, suffocate him, pierce/enter his body...or just blow him up with some gun he makes out of a pedestrian's cell phone.

Pointinel
finally you got a nice pic!!!

reed wins this too

Wynndar
Considering Reed was able to bring it to Namor, Crucible, even went toe to toe with Onslaught by increasing his muscle volume to the level of the Thing...he should destroy Namor.

Pointinel
^LOL!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wynndar
Considering Reed was able to bring it to Namor, Crucible, even went toe to toe with Onslaught by increasing his muscle volume to the level of the Thing...he should destroy Namor. That's interesting and all Wynndar but while he's fighting Namor wouldn't Beast just blindside him?

I can't really see either doing much to either - Mr F could probably just suffocate Beast though. So I'd go with Reed.

Wynndar
Huh? this is a one on one fight. I was saying, If Reed could take Namor he could take Beast.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think strangulation isn't "doing much"

Lucid Lui
Yeah, i give this to Reed. He was able to smash Namor about. He could take Beast...

Wonder Man
I meant who is smarter.lol
Now i know everyone says Reed.
But honestly; Beast is smarter than him.
First off...he's Homosuperior. An entirely separate life-form from the gene pool. giving his human form top in development both physically and mentally. Second he's the Beast. He gets first pick in all things basically.
Reed could come up with anything at all and Beast would have him one bettered.
Honestly Reed has meet his match.shaun
I'd like to see Reed get out of the Box that McCoy throws him into but I doubt he could.

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHA

They r not remotely close in terms of intelligence.

Wonder Man
Na your right. The X-men are dummies. That's why it's always them who saves the other heros asses and thats why thats how theyll end comics.
Who's got the cutest pics???

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wynndar
Considering Reed was able to bring it to Namor, Crucible, even went toe to toe with Onslaught by increasing his muscle volume to the level of the Thing...he should destroy Namor.

He hit Namor one time by putting 75% of his body mass in his fist...thats the only time I can recall him making Namor feel pain. Namor could beat Reed by...I don't know tieing him to some place and pulling him until he snaps.

The same hit would knock out Beast, though.

Wonder Man
Namor would tie him to a cliff face over the sea and scarifice him to water daemons by blowing that trumpet of his no one seem to ever consider he has.
Thor may have the hammer...but dude Namor has the daemon trumpet.
One tute and Golden Locks is gonna think he saw the three bears.
A loud blow and he's done for.
Give Namor a few breaths and Asgard is his.
The only reason he doesn't use it is cause he doesn't like to unleash those kinds of things on the world; and they're a major pain to get back in the water.

wolverine8888
actauly namor would not mr.fantastic has shown he can stop people as strong as namor there no way he can beat him but he can make it a draw if he wishes

TheKahn
Hank is dead rip

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_Richards#Powers

wolverine8888
actauly thats not tree wolverines claws do pirece it he just keeps making his body bigger so it does not damage him but blade weapons he go throu him just do not cause damage.

TheKahn
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly thats not tree wolverines claws do pirece it he just keeps making his body bigger so it does not damage him but blade weapons he go throu him just do not cause damage.

How did I know you were going to say that? wink

wolverine8888
well it true mr fantastic siad it him self. he just keeps making him self expand so it causes no damage.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly namor would not mr.fantastic has shown he can stop people as strong as namor there no way he can beat him but he can make it a draw if he wishes

If all else would fail...Namor would just electrocute him. (It works on Reed)

Swanky-Tuna
His suit is insulated. He could fold his shoulders over his head like a mask.

Wynndar
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He hit Namor one time by putting 75% of his body mass in his fist...thats the only time I can recall him making Namor feel pain. Namor could beat Reed by...I don't know tieing him to some place and pulling him until he snaps.

The same hit would knock out Beast, though.

No they had a one on one fight that lasted a whole comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.