Despero & Cyborg Superman VS Adam Warlock & Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

golem370
Since Cyborg can take controll of Tecnology Thanos would have to bombard his with cosmic powers from a distance. I am not sure about Despero

ImmortalOne
This is the second-best match IMO, the first one was Black Adam vs. Thor !!!

ImmortalOne
It all depends on Cyborg vs Thanos..... can Thanos beat Eradicator, Steel, Superboy, together at the same time............. probably........ So its a GODDAMN TIE !!!

Laminator_X
What everyone's overlooking is that Thanos and Warlock are both far better tacticians than Despero and the Cyborg-Superman. Everyone's thinking Warlock vs. Despero and Thanos vs. C.S. The easy win for Adam and Thanos is to do just the opposite.

Adam takes on the Cyborg. He uses no technology, and this has no problems with C.S. hindering his abilities. While he's no physical match for C.S., he doesn't have to be. It's just bitter old Hank Henshaw's spirit inside of that thing and he's nobody who could stand up to a Karmic Blast (I'm guessing a cyborg's "Mana Centers" are rather weak).

Meanwhile, Thanos beat/blasts the stuffing out of Despero. Moondragon lost when she tried to mind-battle Thanos, and he's not even a natural telepath. He's just that strong willed. Despero won't even survive long enough to breach Thanos's defenses.

thesilverspider
thanos and warlock on a team thats 2 much

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thanos and warlock on a team thats 2 much

Same with Borg and Despero.

I'd love to see this battle written by someone like G. Morrison. I'd buy it in a sec.

guy222
team two

Gecko4lif
Team 1

Thanos can only fight 1 dude at a time
Prefferably despero since cyborg murderstomps adam

Then it comes down to cyborg vs thanos.

Thanos will loses since this isnt a prep fight

Tharg
Despero and Cyborg win. I wonder how the new Warlock will shape up?

DigiMark007
New Warlock?

123KID
at which point Thanos wins because he's stronger, smarter, more durable...

and was this thread made when Adam had the Soul Gem? if so, Soul Rip for the win

Tharg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
New Warlock?

Yes, Warlock since his transformation. He has just come out of the cocoon again. It has...... changed him.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tharg
Yes, Warlock since his transformation. He has just come out of the cocoon again. It has...... changed him.

I'm familiar with his transformation process, but when did this happen (issue # and/or series)? Because his last comic appearence that I'm aware of was during Thanos' solo series that ended shortly before the Annihilation prelude.

Generally he's more powerful than earlier incarnations when he emerges though, so I'd imagine he's at least at the same level.

123KID
probably in Annihilation Conquest

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm familiar with his transformation process, but when did this happen (issue # and/or series)? Because his last comic appearence that I'm aware of was during Thanos' solo series that ended shortly before the Annihilation prelude.

Generally he's more powerful than earlier incarnations when he emerges though, so I'd imagine he's at least at the same level. Quaser #4 (Annihilation Conquest tie-in) - Annihilation Conquest #1.

It's starting out pretty strong actually. I thought it'd be crap, but it's actually pretty good if you liked Annihilation and cosmic comics.

Tharg

Generally he's more powerful than earlier incarnations when he emerges though, so I'd imagine he's at least at the same level.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Quaser #4 (Annihilation Conquest tie-in) - Annihilation Conquest #1.

It's starting out pretty strong actually. I thought it'd be crap, but it's actually pretty good if you liked Annihilation and cosmic comics.

What he said, except, he emerged early, before the transformation was finished.

I thought Quasar and Wraith were awful. Conquest 1 is O.K.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 123KID
at which point Thanos wins because he's stronger, smarter, more durable...

More durable yes
Stronger no
Smaerter yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.