Havok vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
In the streets of New york with no prep time.

Metalmanx
It really depends on how hot Havok's plasma blasts are.

I know that superheated plasma is about as hot as a star, but there are different types of stars.

Havok's plasma would have to be able to reach the temperatures of an F-Type star, which are up to 7,000 degrees K (12,140 degrees Fahrenheit) in order to do any damage at all to Colossus.

And I know this plasma is hot and powerful, but just how powerful?

snoopdogg
In Ultimate X-men #64 Havok knocked Colossus out and back into human form with a blast.

I dont know about 616 though.

GODSCRIBE
colossus will knock Havok into the next life. maybe knock him into an alternate universe then back into present time, and repeat the process for all eternity.

brute strength wins again

RAGE17
colossus takes it with ease......he was thrown into the core of a star by gladiator and survived there for days with no ill affects after the x-men got him out of there he told wolverine that " i did not even get a tan"

Metalmanx
Well, nevermind then. I didn't know that happened with Colossus.

Then I proceed to say that Colossus wins 10/10.

Haha, I like GODSCRIBE's theory.

RAGE17
yeap colossus can easily survive in the core of the HOTTEST starts.....with no ill affects......people think his max is 9,000 degrees and then he starts to melt when really he can survive in places thousands of times hotter

Metalmanx
Originally posted by RAGE17
yeap colossus can easily survive in the core of the HOTTEST starts.....with no ill affects......people think his max is 9,000 degrees and then he starts to melt when really he can survive in places thousands of times hotter

Is that right? Hmm...everything I've read and seen says 12,000 degrees F. But apparently it's even higher than this if he was thrown straight into a star. That's awesome.

Even more durability points for Colossus!

Wynndar
hmmm...yet Pyro nearly melted him? When did he go into a star? I highly doubt the validity of this statement considering u said Colo could beat the entire JLA single handedly... whistle

RAGE17
Originally posted by Wynndar
hmmm...yet Pyro nearly melted him? When did he go into a star? I highly doubt the validity of this statement considering u said Colo could beat the entire JLA single handedly... whistle

colossus cant beat the JLA......and when pyro melted him......it was bad writing he didnt actually melt him he started melting him............just like when yo know spikey thing" beat" grey hulk a thing which should never happen...

Wonder Man
I like Colossus as much as the next guy and am willing to admit he is over 100ton strength and inv. but it's not the heat of a star that gets you...its the pressure.
Was this in reg. Marvel when Gladiator threw him into a star. If so what era cause I didn't realize that happened.
I remember when Whirlwind almost killed him with spikes and stars though at hurricane level.
and a time when some acid on the chest almost killed him.
Oh yeah. One time when he wasn't in armored form he was opening a door in the mansion and gave himself a goose egg on the head.

Lucid Lui
Any scans of that star event?

This is hard to call. Havok is pretty damn powerful, but if that Star feat is true i doubt Havok could win...

superman302
Originally posted by snoopdogg
In Ultimate X-men #64 Havok knocked Colossus out and back into human form with a blast.

I dont know about 616 though.

dude ultimate havok is too stong he took out alot main hitters with only one blast.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I like Colossus as much as the next guy and am willing to admit he is over 100ton strength and inv. but it's not the heat of a star that gets you...its the pressure.
Was this in reg. Marvel when Gladiator threw him into a star. If so what era cause I didn't realize that happened.
I remember when Whirlwind almost killed him with spikes and stars though at hurricane level.
and a time when some acid on the chest almost killed him.
Oh yeah. One time when he wasn't in armored form he was opening a door in the mansion and gave himself a goose egg on the head.

I think you mean Riptide and it was during the Morlock Massacre.

~wickerman~

TheKahn
So does can anybody find scans of Colossus actually surviving going into a star?

Wynndar
Melting from Pyro's flame bad writing? Pyro's flame can cleary get hotter than 9000 degrees which is the temp his bio's have said he melts at. They aren't making it up and its not outdated...he's always been made out of the same stuff, he's just bigger and stronger now...not more heat resistant.

Wickerman
Originally posted by TheKahn
So does can anybody find scans of Colossus actually surviving going into a star?

I've never seen that happen, and i've never read anything like that on colossus fan sites erm

~wickerman~

TheKahn
Sound like fan boy B.S. to me...
Come on metal surviving going through a star???

K3VIL
Originally posted by TheKahn
Sound like fan boy B.S. to me...
Come on metal surviving going through a star???
Organic metal man, kinda different from the metal you can find in a construction site.
Tough from his upgrade to low level class 100 and being more durable than he was in the past, I don't see him surviving into a star.
It's a Thor level feat.

Wynndar
Wouldnt be the first time!

a stupid one.....colossus can take on the entire justice leauge if he wanted to by god the guy is made of metal all of them need some good ol' country ass whoopin

Colossus would fare no better in the sun than Spiderman.

RAGE17

you cant handle the truth because you are a thing fanboy

RAGE17

lol what the hell...don't you know i am like 99.9% joking around....if you took the JLA post seriously.then you need help...and i can help you come see me in Philadelphia i will give you free counseling

GODSCRIBE
LOLL^

wannabe
In past issues with confrontations between Havoc and Peter, Peter said and proved that (don't ask me why) Alex powers do not affect him.

And Peter WOULD survive the sun's surface temperature of 6.000 - 7.000 degrees celsius, but certainly not the core temperature of about 13.000.000 degrees celsius.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It really depends on how hot Havok's plasma blasts are.

I know that superheated plasma is about as hot as a star, but there are different types of stars.

Havok's plasma would have to be able to reach the temperatures of an F-Type star, which are up to 7,000 degrees K (12,140 degrees Fahrenheit) in order to do any damage at all to Colossus.

And I know this plasma is hot and powerful, but just how powerful?

To my knowledge, Havok CANNOT reach these temperatures. So Colossus has nothing to worry about.

The True Fear
ultimate havoc beats ultimate colossus though

crimsonphoenix
Im going to say colossus wins cuz he is one tough S.O.B

xmarksthespot
Pyro never managed to melt Colossus.

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pyro never managed to melt Colossus.
Pyro dont go hot enough, but human torch on the other hand.......

and Havok is a sucka all collossus has to do is go get wolverine.

The True Fear
What the f**k?

King KAM
Originally posted by The True Fear
What the f**k?
Havok is Deathly afraid of wolverine, and collosus cant stand anything over 30,000 ferenheit.

wannabe
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pyro never managed to melt Colossus. Actually Pyro got him white hot before dropping him to be blitz-frozen by Avalanche and a tank of liquid nitrogen.
The Morlock healer was necessary to rescue him.
It's not too much of a risk to say that with just a little more time Pyro would have been able to melt Peter.

xmarksthespot
Yep. Pyro could definitely reach the temperatures. But he never actually melted Colossus. It was a combination of Rogue and the Morlock healer that fixed him. If Havok goes omnidirectional he'd win.

Wynndar
you cant handle the truth because you are a thing fanboy Originally posted by RAGE17
lol what the hell...don't you know i am like 99.9% joking around....if you took the JLA post seriously.then you need help...and i can help you come see me in Philadelphia i will give you free counseling

I like Colossus too just not as much. When Im being anti-colo its generally justs to aggrevate the x-men fanatics. I dont like Phili, but let me know if ur ever out west wink

RAGE17
I like Colossus too just not as much. When Im being anti-colo its generally justs to aggrevate the x-men fanatics. I dont like Phili, but let me know if ur ever out west wink

well if you send me an airline ticket i will come there and help you. with all you psychological and social problems.. you wont have social phobia any more and i will help you Will all your cognitive processes. and dilemmas

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.