anyone here ever paid for love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
so has anyone on there forums ever paid for love? dont fib to us now, tell the truth

Spelljammer
Love like, between a man and a woman?
Or love like in, the kind SpellJammer can get for free when he "applies himself"?

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

tabby999
as in paid a lady (or man, i'm not judging anyone here) to have "relations of a sexual nature" with you for a hour.

Cletus_Kasady
I WAS ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS DAMNIT!

Salem07
no i haven't had to pay, and i won't either

a1hsauce
lol no..but there was that one russian marriage service I subscribed to yes

tabby999
but when the woman arived she was a cardboard cutout?

WindDancer
When I was 21 I pay for sex. But I've never paid for love.

danagrint
um... no

danagrint
Originally posted by WindDancer
When I was 21 I pay for sex. But I've never paid for love.

wow

mailedbypostman
I wasn't aware you could...

el_barto
Nope.

kmcdude
KMCDUDE would never pay money for a root laughing ....................................I would rather spend it on weed!

tabby999
meh, too much hydro sends you round the bend

amity75
Does spending 40 pounds buying drinks for a girl in the hopeless thought that I'd get sex at the end of the night count?

playmean
everyone pays for it...in some form or fashion

leana marie
yeah i know what you mean... cry

tabby999
i figure whats the point of spending money hand over fist on drinks for chicks in my town that ARN'T that good looking when most of them wont sleep with me and if they do risk catching some funky std when i can go to The Boardroom in melbourne and pay about the same, babes, no STDs. makes sence to me

tabby999
is that not the coolest looking room ever! wish my room was like that

a1hsauce
looks like a bathroom

Syren
Originally posted by tabby999
so has anyone on there forums ever paid for love? dont fib to us now, tell the truth

If you're paying for it then I highly doubt it's 'love' you'll be getting big grin

Syren
Originally posted by tabby999
i figure whats the point of spending money hand over fist on drinks for chicks in my town that ARN'T that good looking when most of them wont sleep with me and if they do risk catching some funky std when i can go to The Boardroom in melbourne and pay about the same, babes, no STDs. makes sence to me

Go for it sweetie, if you really have so little confidence in yourself and absolutely no respect or dignity. Good luck happy

Piggle Humsy
I was paid for it once... but I declined. no expression

Fëanor
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol no..but there was that one russian marriage service I subscribed to yes hahahahahhaaha!!!!laughing

tabby999
Originally posted by Syren
Go for it sweetie, if you really have so little confidence in yourself and absolutely no respect or dignity. Good luck happy

i dont think it shows a lack of dignity or respect. why do you think it does?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.