Kurse,Champion with power gem and Mangog vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These three immensely strong Beings vs Galactus without his powers Just a fight no cosmic powers. Who wins

olympian
Full powered Galactus?

golem370
Yes

thesilverspider
galactus pimpslaps all of them

The Ion
Verily.

golem370
I believe this would be a pretty good fight. We have already seen Kurse has beat Thor and Bill at the same time we no with the power gem Champion was able to punch threw a planet. Then I heard Gladiator has the strength to ether push or destroy a planet those are incredible feats of strength and also Champion is immortal and has tons of fighting experience.

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
I believe this would be a pretty good fight. We have already seen Kurse has beat Thor and Bill at the same time we no with the power gem Champion was able to punch threw a planet. Then I heard Gladiator has the strength to ether push or destroy a planet those are incredible feats of strength and also Champion is immortal and has tons of fighting experience.
say what?

you have Kurse? who can do what beat Thor , and BRB so what?

Champion with power gem? Galactus eat his family wink
Mangog----- what is he going to do.

Glaactus takes this easily.

Tyrant at normal powerful would win against these chunkies

golem370
Mangog.

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike (11/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Mangog.

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike (11/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
so?

that looks like SS stats

long pig
Who's in your sig, kgkg?

golem370
To make a better fight add Mangog cosmic powers to the fight."Mangog has the ability to manipulate vast magical energies for various effects, including projection of concussive force, molecular manipulation of others".

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Who's in your sig, kgkg?
strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.