Oil For Fools..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
A Virgina oil company admitted to taking Saddam's bribe in his oil-for-food drive in early 2000.. They will be forced to pay a fine of about $250,000.00. Here's the whole story.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=aV3J0QVTygEk&refer=us
Now, SpellJammer knows you're going to try and blame Geroge Bush for this one, but that's really difficult. 2000 he JUST became president. So it would be difficult for him to manuever this scam in a couple months.. But let this be a lesson to all those liberal radicals, that SpellJammer wants to give you the truth, not his personal preferences..

KharmaDog
So, you are exposing an incident in which no one has claimed that Bush was involved in order to tell us that Bush was not involved in this particular incident?

Stunning arguement. Truly stunning.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by KharmaDog
So, you are exposing an incident in which no one has claimed that Bush was involved in order to tell us that Bush was not involved in this particular incident?

Stunning arguement. Truly stunning.
Cause you liberals are that predictable. So SpellJammer is saving himself the displeasure of having to witness an unesscarey stupid post.

Though leave it to you to find a way to weasel out of that..

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Cause you liberals are that predictable. So SpellJammer is saving himself the displeasure of having to witness an unesscarey stupid post.

Though leave it to you to find a way to weasel out of that..

You posted a defensive post about a subject that no one was acusing the anyone of doing and then claim that I weasled out of a post that I never intended to write?

Your logic is not only flawed, but baffling.

Capt_Fantastic
LOL....

more of the same? The line are so clearly defined....

LOL

Tptmanno1
No, I'll clearly blame the over-greedy corporations that are almost running as free as the pre-anti-trust law time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.