Phoenix vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bitrate
Phoenix will definitely win!!!

She is a Goddess!!!, The power of the sun herself!!!
She as the ability to manipulate superman's thoughts at will.

Superman cannot defeat her because she is a million times better than him in Strength, Intelect, Speed, Agility, and EVERYTHING!!!
Even though the sun provides energy to superman, the power she possesses is controlled by her and definitely will not supply Superman with energy!!!
Pheonix also has some of the abilities that Professor Xavier has and can probably kill people by just thinking of them. Phoenix DOMINATES superman because he can die in less than a minute as Phoenix thinks about his death.

RAGE17
then why create this thread.....?.you just gave GS an orgasm

Bitrate
Oh and about the setting...They are both on earth bounded only by the outermost atmosphere...no rules! They fight to the death!!!

DIE SUPERMAN!!!!

batmandaman
seriously, why make this thread?

Bitrate
I'm a noob...

NOW How can this be deleted?

RAGE17
Originally posted by Bitrate
I'm a noob...

NOW How can this be deleted?

ask for a one named JP...he can do all sorts of things

Princess Diana
Indee JP casn solve all you problems new member

RAGE17
Originally posted by Princess Diana
Indee JP casn solve all you problems new member

indeed my princess.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by RAGE17
indeed my princess.

smile

long pig
Superman can't lose, don't you know he sustains four monthly titles??????

evil face

The Ion
Superman would whoop her ass.

long pig
Agreed.
I mean, how many comics does she appear in each month? My point exactly.

Superman 10/10

The Ion
Hell, Superman would probably just send Superboy or Krypto to take care of Phoenix. No need for the big dog to step in.

Phoenix_Avatar9
wait...did anyone else think this was in bad taste? blink

roughrider
It's pointless, this...of course Phoenix wins, but the fight will never happen.
Wasn't there a pre-crisis Supes vs. Phoenix thread? Maybe Clark's mastery of writer improbabilities then would give a better chance.

brainchild81
Originally posted by long pig
Superman can't lose, don't you know he sustains four monthly titles??????

evil face laughing Ditto. I'll break it down for those who don't know.

1 Monthly title = Alright, can still be beaten
2 Monthly titles = Toughguy. Can be beaten, but it's difficult.
3 Monthly titles = Bada$$. Now you're getting serious man. You kick most @$$es w/little effort.
4 Monthly titles = OH S**T!!! Can't nobody f**k w/you now son! You unstoppable son. Unbeatable! How can you possibly lose? You got 4 Monthly titles! You beat Muthaf**kas up in ya sleep son! You dat damn tuff!!

Silver Surfer? Thanos? Phoenix? Galactus? What part of FOUR MONTHLY TITLES don't you understand? He'd kick all of their a$$es @ the same time!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Phoenix kills people like Supes every day before breakfastsmile

long pig
laughing

Classic.

jffxex1980
He may outsell her but who left the galaxies shitting in their pants when she became Dark Phoenix? Uh HUH!!! that's what I though chumps. smile

Darth_Erebus
What? Isn't someone going to say Superman vibrates her into the past or something like that?

Next Venom_girl
Fried alien (asparagus) anyone? evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.