Binary vs Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Binary

VS

Ion

Who wins?

ImmortalOne
Info on Bi please !!

The Ion
Carol Danvers Binary? Ion wins everytime.

stormfront13
yeah, you know the one that was more powerful than surfer

The Ion
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, you know the one that was more powerful than surfer Ok? confused

Ion is more powerful than Surfer too. He's a Green Lantern plus universal level reality manipulations with the ability to completely alter time and space as he saw fit or just completely destroy it.

Dizzle

But still very comparable to him. While Ion is WELL beyond both. Curbstomp by the color green. Cuz that's how Kyle roll.

stormfront13
i was telling ion who is was because he was questioning it. i never had any input on the fight. don't get it twisted

Marvel=DC
Hmmm........ I wonder where you got this idea.

Ion wins every time.

Dizzle
i was telling ion who is was because he was questioning it. i never had any input on the fight. don't get it twisted

I know, I was simply adding to your statement. Binary's more powerful than Surfer, but not by all that much. He'd still give her a good fight, which is a lot more than can be said for a Surfer vs. Ion contest.

ImmortalOne
The thread maker just wants to se Binary fall. thats alll!!

golem370
Here some info on Binary

"Binary can tap the energy of a white hole, that region of space which is the exit-point of a point singularity's ultimate inward collapse out of this universe and into another. (A black hole is a slightly more massive star than Earth's sun that has aged to the point that its fusion reaction has burned most of its hydrogen fuel and can no longer balance the weight of its outer layers with stellar flame. When the imbalance reaches a critical point, the outer layers collapse inward, producing depending on the original mass of star, a neutron star, black hole, or point singularity. A point singularity is such an extreme distortion of the space/time fabric of our universe that it extends into another universe. Under some circumstances, the extension is able to loop back into our space/time at some distance. This reentrance into our universe is a white hole.) This inter-dimensional breach is the 'weak" point at which Binary is able to divert small portions of cosmic energies into mentally activated disturbances of the space/time continuum around her. She is able to shape these disturbances into various lenses that focus or diffuse these relatively vast energies for a number of star-like effects. Binary is able to radiate heat, light, and the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum as well as gravity. Presumably the total amount of energy she can manifest is related to the cross-section, or "'window" she allows to open between universes. For example, an 8-inch diameter "hole" in the surface of a point singularity would let out a torrent of various energies. Binary is apparently able to apply a mental filter to these energies, allowing only the energies she chooses to pass through.

By directing stellar energy uni-directionally, she has a means of propulsion enabling her to fly at near light speed. Whether she can travel unaided through inter-universe regions is not yet known. She also has a sensitivity to the flux of ambient cosmic energies, giving her certain heightened perceptions.

Binary has a steady flux of cold "pseudo flames" corruscating in small spheres around her head and hands that represent the greatest regions of her concentration".

kgkg
where did you get that idea?

batmandaman
Originally posted by Dizzle
But still very comparable to him. While Ion is WELL beyond both. Curbstomp by the color green. Cuz that's how Kyle roll.
pretty much says it all.

stormfront13
Originally posted by kgkg
where did you get that idea?

it was established when she first came out

illadelph12
Binary is not more "powerful" than Surfer, she's just more likely to kick your ass with her arsenal than Surfer is because Norrin is the most powerful pacifist in the comic omniverse.

Surfer can generate and collapse white holes at will. That's how he travels extradimensionally.

They had Surfer job for Binary to show she wasn't just a girl with fiery hair. Just like Hulk jobs for Titannus or Apoc jobs for X teams.

Either way though, she's not seeing Ion.

Ion has the power of the lifeforces of all the Guardians save Ganthet.

Binary on her best day, even with Claremont writing, is not seeing Ion.

Well, maybe with Claremont writing. But it wouldn't make any sense why she won.

yahman
How long was she around for ?

illadelph12
Not that long. Binary is just one of Carol Danver's alter egos. This was before Warbird (Avengers) and after Ms. Marvel. She exhausted her Binary powers trying to stop the Sun from going supernova.

stormfront13
she was around for a while, and it was stated that she was more powerful...not that it matters much anyway

yahman
she was around for a while, and it was stated that she was more powerful...not that it matters much anyway

Any feats , or just general Hyperbole (just kidding) smile

stormfront13
don't have my comics with me, so i can't look any up at the moment

yahman
don't have my comics with me, so i can't look any up at the moment

Oh cum on, there must be something. smile

stormfront13
not off the top of my head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.