Magic ( 1978).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
A great underappreciated horror psychological drama with anthony Hopkins as a ventriloquist who is in need of a big career heads out of citylife for a while to a lake resort where he sees his high school dreamgirl and starts to be in love, but his dummy "Fats" wants to control his master to the brink of insanity.

A spooky and atmospheric movie with great performances even by Burgess Merideth and good score by Jerry Goldsmith. This has been the source for all those 80's to today evil toy and doll flicks like "Child's Play", " Puppet Master", " Pinocchio's Revenge", " Dolls", "Saw" and so on! i highly recommend this movie.

It's coming on DVD april 26th 2006 in a special edition!

jayy
That movie really freaked me out. Just something twisted about it.

wink

Johnlindsey289
Remembered those ads that had the dummy sitting on a stool saying a poem as the camera slowly goes towards his face as he speaks a poem " Abracadbra i sit on his knee, hocus pocus now he is me, presto chango we take her to bed, magic is fun..... your're deaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" with the dummy suddenly opening his eyes and mouth after that.

It's coming on DVD april 26th with those Ads and Trailers as some of the extras.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.