No Good Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Currently, I see no threads worth my attention span, which is remarkably tiny nonetheless. big grin

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Captain REX
Currently, I see no threads worth my attention span, which is remarkably tiny nonetheless. big grin
eek! eek! eek! JORDAN!! hug

comon ppl we must keep his attection!!

kmcdude

big grin That's great to know...........I guess confused anyway this thread does not really hold MY attention span so............see ya wink

Bun Bun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/connor2211/Whip.gif

Dr. Pepper

Sup Rex?

leana marie
youpi

i have ADD eek!

youpi

kmcdude
Originally posted by leana marie
youpi

i have ADD eek!

youpi

laughing youpi youpi youpi Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing youpi

Captain REX
I will simply blink in horror at kmcdude. blink

Hey Pepper, Jamie.

Bun Bun
I will simply blink in horror at kmcdude. blink

Hey Pepper, Jamie.
But he is entertaining anit he??!?!?!?! laughing out loud

Hiya wavey

Snoopbert
no expression

Clovie
Originally posted by Bun Bun

comon ppl we must keep his attection!! I wouldn't bother erm

Sir Mist
There hasnt been any good threads for monthseek!

DanZeke25
KMC Captions will always be the best thread on KMC

Salem07

Yeah, it seems to be nothing anymoreerm

Lord Nauj

comon ppl we must keep his attection!!
RAWR eek!

DarkC
I can't think of many ways to grab your attention, to tell you the truth. erm

Raz
Currently, I see no threads worth my attention span, which is remarkably tiny nonetheless. big grin But this caught my attention stick out tongue

overlord
Originally posted by Raz
But this caught my attention stick out tongue

Oh MY GOD IT'S RAZ!!! OH MY GOD OMG OMG!!! AUTOGRAPHES PLEASE!!
BTW: When are you going to respond to my pm.. shifty

Wickerman
But he is entertaining anit he??!?!?!?!

Well in a sort of..........hmmmm......

Well he is kinda......err..........

I mean we could say he's ...........ummmmm.....

nope......i got nuthin' no .

~wickerman~

Fianna
Hmmmm....yawn

Syren
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t340806.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20950&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Try these big grin

Storm
Meh stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Syren
eyes

The True Fear
Try the pirate thread arghpirate

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Syren
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t340806.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20950&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Try these big grin

No.

KMC Captions.

BENITO
Currently, I see no threads worth my attention span, which is remarkably tiny nonetheless. big grin Yes I have had that Problem from time to time

Pandemoniac
Rex has a point, obviously, even while there are some interesting threads going on anyhow.
You're all way to occupied with the problem and not the solution. Instead of b!tching about the lack of interesting conversations here, why not think of something good yourself, instead of all the 'Vs.', 'My toe hurts' and '-fill in the blank- sux' threads.
Not that I'm the saviour of this site, but I at least try to administer some depth to what I post.
Just consider the potential of being able to share thoughts around the globe and work from that prospective.

Tptmanno1
*Sigh*

I concur...

Wolflet
your attention span is your age + 2 no expression

Syren
Originally posted by DanZeke25
No.

KMC Captions.

Kiss my ass babeh... the Gent's Club has been labelled the best OTF thread on many occasions. And before you ask me to provide proof, I must say I don't need to. Your opinion makes no difference big grin

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Syren
Kiss my ass babeh... the Gent's Club has been labelled the best OTF thread on many occasions. And before you ask me to provide proof, I must say I don't need to. Your opinion makes no difference big grin

The gentlemen's club has no point at all. You just go there and talk. I dont care how long it is. IMO the best threads are funny, and the funnies thread here is KMC Captions. But even that doesnt compare to the threads i've seen in other boards.

Oh and don't call me babeh again. Ever. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Wolflet
your attention span is your age + 2 no expression

You must be from Idaho

Syren
Originally posted by DanZeke25
The gentlemen's club has no point at all. You just go there and talk. I dont care how long it is. IMO the best threads are funny, and the funnies thread here is KMC Captions. But even that doesnt compare to the threads i've seen in other boards.

Point taken... but the Gent's Club still has its popularity as one of the best in the OTF... it is basically a chatter thread. But it had its moments happy

Salem07
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
*Sigh*

I concur...

And you don't talk to mecry

Wolflet
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
You must be from Idaho
no, im not from Idaho no expression

The True Fear
you appear to be from japan

Wolflet
yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.