The best thread you have ever ****ing seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
it aint this one thats for ****ing sure Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

and how do you feel about global warming and America's dependence on foriegn oil?

The Tom Delay thing is getting pretty messy too.

Family_guy725
no kiddin

leana marie
errr... i dont know what your talking about!! eek!

youpi

Tired Hiker
Oil is great. The smart thing about George Bush is that he will tap the rest of the world's oil before he taps the oil fields here in America, and believe me, we have plenty. Three cheers also for William Randolf Hearst and DuPont for initiating the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act. If industrial hemp weren't outlawed in the USA, we may be paying cheaper fuel prices and saving trees, and we all know, it just isn't right for Americans to save trees. Toodles.

The True Fear
Thanks for your input

Tired Hiker
And here's my thoughts about global warming. Bring it on! Let the Earth heat up, let the icecaps melt, it's just a matter of time until the Republicans build their super travel craft and leave behind the common folk to dwell the Earth and it's stripped natural habitats before the giant meteor hits! But don't lose hope, the meteor will hit the travel craft instead, breaking into harmless space bits that will dissolve in our atmosphere, leaving the common folk, you and me, to witness Earth's rebirth minus the careless land raping Rebublicans! The common man will live on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.