pfffft (or flawed tourney)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
how many of you totally disagree with the way a bunch of these fights turned out

http://www.samruby.com/pollvillainbattleresults.htm

scroll down... it has tourney style battles for Spider-Man villains

so obviously voted based on popularity rather than knowledge

whadaya think?

smile

Scoobless
they have Tombstone losing to Kingpin.... now i assume the whole thing is hand to hand matches.... so i just don't see how that could happen

can you?

Scoobless
tum te tum.....

insane genis
ye tombstone would of stomped kingpin

DigiMark007
Yeah, popularity, but Vaneom winning isn't outlandish...though Carnage should've won in Round 1. How the hell did Mysterio beat anyone??? (He won 2 or 3 matches total...total crap). If Kingpin/Tombstone is H2H, Mysterio would get owned by any of them in that format....luck and an insane amount of prep is the only way he'd win any of those.

Scoobless
i don't understand how Venom beats Sandman..... and he got lucky not to be put against Hydroman as well

i also doubt that Man-Wolf would beat Puma

long pig
I don't know how ANYONE beats Sandman....Unless you can turn him to glass, you're ****ed.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
I don't know how ANYONE beats Sandman....Unless you can turn him to glass, you're ****ed.
Or contain him. Hoover anyone?

DigiMark007
Good point. The only way Sandman ever lost was through PIS.

And Mysterio winning is still just wrong no matter how you look at it. Illusions are wonderful for stealing stuff but I don't ever remember him actually hurting SM.

Scoobless
whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.